What would you ask Mika?

chickadee

Do you have a link to the one about AOW, cos I've never heard that.

Sorry, but I'm looking for it myself too, but there are just too much interviews:boxed:I'm trying to look further...

One that I'd love to know:

Do you have hidden messages/backmasking in any of you songs on LICM?

that is something I'd love to here how he'd answer...

they should have closed the door, ah yes

:lmfao: Not again!

That was actually really strange, remember Love Today?:lmfao: What she never loved in me ahaaa, is this reality:lmao: That one rhymes, so it's actually quite scary. Oh and in Big girl: Oh Billy Brown we hate you:roftl:

With these questions it would be one of the best interviews so far!

And about Over My Shoulder, I always remember, I think it was FmBm who once said it's about doing laundry, you know cold,dry

Laundry?:lmao: Yeah, other people always tired, drunk and lost aswell when they do the laundry:lmao:

I'd like to know...

Why don't you never play live "Erase"? Is it too sad for you?

I mean... you've played all of your songs and even some covers, but never "Erase". I love that song!

Yeah, he also never played your Sympathy. I don't know why ofcourse, but i think it is because they don't go well with the rest of his set.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, he also never played your Sympathy. I don't know why ofcourse, but i think it is because they don't go well with the rest of his set.

Right but do you also want people to cry at the concerts ?:mf_rosetinted:

What's on your rider?

(For those who have never heard of a rider, it's the list with backstage requests by artists. 'The little red rider book' is an absolutely brilliant collection of what people want in their dressing room. (It varies from socks to lots of alcohol to ironing boards. :roftl:))

I don't believe its a friend either, probably someone he made up or maybe not, only Mika can answer that one!

Don't you mean shake the water out of every nook...........?

I thought of another one, although I don't think he would answer it...

Do you have a single bed, double bed or something bigger???

Naughty, naughty!

ooh, just thought, I want to know what makes him laugh more than anything...

though I think thats a really hard question, and I don't know how anyone could answer it really:naughty:

Good question.

Actually, that reminded me of another one I thought of

Do you still look at MFC???

I bet he does, I think he likes to read what we say about him.....

Yes! I'd love to know this one!!

oh, i didn't notice there was a poll of questions to submit to him. I just read the post title and replied with my own quote.

thx for including the sitm one, I know I'm not the only lonely one who want to ask him this. :naughty: and yep, you can bet your head he won't answre it . unless there are some changes in the plan.. :fisch:

The front page is not a poll to be submitted to him exactly, it was more supposed to be collecting all the questions in one place so if you didn't want to, you wouldn't have to search through the whole thread and then maybe... one day... sometime in the future... if the MFC gets to do an interview, we'll already have a stock of questions that MFC members themselves have suggested to choose from.

What's on your rider?

(For those who have never heard of a rider, it's the list with backstage requests by artists. 'The little red rider book' is an absolutely brilliant collection of what people want in their dressing room. (It varies from socks to lots of alcohol to ironing boards. :roftl:))

Now that would be interesting!

Are you sure? i thought he played it once. i swear i've seen a video where he had a cellist too?:blink:

Are you sure? i thought he played it once. i swear i've seen a video where he had a cellist too?:blink:

That was Over My Shoulder :wink2:

(I think you mean that ... He played it at Koko..)

Mika...

Did you ever have to do chores like your own laundry and dishes? or did your siblings/mom do it all?

Did you walk to school?

What's your fav outfit?

do you have an ipod? what songs/artists are on it?

If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?

hmm i'll think of more later

He mentioned once in an interview that he is of the generation that has a thousand songs on his ipod and he plays them on random to get a mix, so he does not think of artists by their albums. He said that in relation to an queston about how big a Queen fan he is, and said that the first Queen album he had was a greatest hits one. :roftl:

What's on your rider?

A radio duo once got hold of the bag of goodies, or the list or something, and found a carrot and an apple and a drink... :roftl:(I think that was after a European show last year. ) They were talking about it on air.

If I had more time or a better memory, I'd go hunting for the originals. :boxed::thumbdown:

Hopefully I've said enough to ring some bells for others.:thumb_yello:

A radio duo once got hold of the bag of goodies, or the list or something, and found a carrot and an apple and a drink... :roftl:(I think that was after a European show last year. ) They were talking about it on air.

If I had more time or a better memory, I'd go hunting for the originals. :boxed::thumbdown:

Cool! Thanx! :biggrin2:

He mentioned once in an interview that he is of the generation that has a thousand songs on his ipod and he plays them on random to get a mix, so he does not think of artists by their albums. He said that in relation to an queston about how big a Queen fan he is, and said that the first Queen album he had was a greatest hits one. :roftl:

Thanks Mouselle. I've never heard of either of these things... So much Mika to catch up on, so little time!

great thread!!:thumb_yello:

I'M INTERESTING IN EVERY QUESTION WHICH U POSTED...I'D LOVE TO KNOW THE ANSWERS:naughty:OF COURSE:wink2:

Hope that we'll find out.........Maybe Mika will come 'here' and give the answers to us!Who knows.....:groupwave:

EVERYBODY'S GONNA LOVE TODAY! :lmfao:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5180&stc=1&d=1209715285

mkp_ros_img_311020071611530.jpg

post-10198-142983676295_thumb.jpg

OK, so making a cup of tea this morning at brekkie and I suddenly thought "Mika. Tea."

So another question for Mika "How do you make the perfect cup of tea? (Or even just a damn good one)"

OK, so making a cup of tea this morning at brekkie and I suddenly thought "Mika. Tea."

So another question for Mika "How do you make the perfect cup of tea? (Or even just a damn good one)"

Good one! He once said that you have to make sure the water is not too hot so that kinda make it good but not over caffeinated.. actually i still dont understand how :bleh:

Good one! He once said that you have to make sure the water is not too hot so that kinda make it good but not over caffeinated.. actually i still dont understand how :bleh:

That's the bit that I was kind of curious about. If it's not supposed to be too hot, then how hot? Does he have a little thermometer to check the temp of the water before using it?

That's the bit that I was kind of curious about. If it's not supposed to be too hot, then how hot? Does he have a little thermometer to check the temp of the water before using it?

:roftl: that just cracked me up lol

Haha, I have no idea what he means about temp affecting the caffeine amount, but I do know that if you don't like caffeinated tea, just steep the teabag in hot water for 5 minutes, then take the teabag out, dump out the water, and fill your cup with fresh hot water. The caffeine steeps into the water in the first 5 minutes, so when you put the teabag in the second cup of water, it'll be decaf. :thumb_yello:

I would LOVE to ask Mr M so many questions. Here are just a few:

1) What colour are your eyes? *cough they are hazel cough*

2) At what age did you reach your full height (of 6'3")?

3) Do you actually have an MFC account, or do you just roam around on here without one?

Nine Inch Nails Goes Indie For Touring Too

by Paul Cashmere - May 5 2008

Trent Reznor hasn't only made his music independent, his tours are that way now too.

Reznor is his own ticket master for the upcoming North American tour. Tickets can be purchased for all show directly from the NIN website.

"Our goal is to put the best tickets in the hands of the fans and not in the hands of scalpers and/or brokers", he said in a statement.

Mika..what about selling on one of your secure official site personalized tickets for us ony?

I can't believe I missed a lot of your gigs in France because the tickets were "misteriously" sold out the same day they appeared online...not mentioning the problems with some tix selling sites:thumbdown:

Well I’ll by happy to tell you about tea making, I’m the worst tea freak there is!:blush-anim-cl:

Haha, I have no idea what he means about temp affecting the caffeine amount, but I do know that if you don't like caffeinated tea, just steep the teabag in hot water for 5 minutes, then take the teabag out, dump out the water, and fill your cup with fresh hot water. The caffeine steeps into the water in the first 5 minutes, so when you put the teabag in the second cup of water, it'll be decaf. :thumb_yello:

No, no, no!

Please someone cover my eyes!:roftl:

Tea bags.....never!

(Only for emergency situations like trips to foreign countries.)

Tea leaves makes the best tea!

Boil the water until you see small bubbles, called fish eyes, then quickly take it away from the heat and pour it over the tea leaves.

If you boil the water too long the oxygen disappears and the water doesn’t pick up the good flavours from the leaves. You can see that the leaves are sinking too fast in the water!

After 2-5 minutes, depending on what kind of tea brand you got, separate the tea leaves from the water, use a strainer. If you leave the tea leaves in there for to long the tea becomes bitter and over caffeinated!

Anything else?:wink2:

At your service around the clock for answering tea questions!:roftl: