"Multiply her by four"...Mika's fingers

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was watching the "Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)" music video a while back and noticed this...

100_1272-1.jpg

100_1269-1.jpg

100_1268-1.jpg

Isn't that cool?!?

I noticed this a long time ago but have never really gotten around to making a thread about it.

I just thought it was wicked awesome how he could do that...bend his pinky finger down like that. I tried and I can't do it. But I've asked people at school and, most people that I've asked, can do the cool pinky finger thing...how COOL!!!

i can do that :biggrin2:

I can bend my pinkie down, aren't I thpethial? :biggrin2:

(Isn't Mika supposed to be holding up 4 fingers?!)

You can bend your pink down...yay:biggrin2: And Mika is holding up four fingers, well, sort of. Because when he bends his pinky down like that there are three fingers and a thumb left...

i can do that :biggrin2:

Lucky!!!

I wish I could do that :P

Yesterday I was trying it for half an hour and my little sister walked past me looking like "WTF is she doing?!" :bleh:

Haha...I can sit there for a long time as well and...I still can't do it...

• 4 weeks later...
i showed my finger contortions to my parents...OMG the look on their faces...:roftl:

LOL!!! I'm still trying to do it. I'm fascinated by this now. :blush-anim-cl: Like how did he do that?! His fingers are long tho, and mine are short. But I'm still going to try. :thumb_yello:

LOL!!! I'm still trying to do it. I'm fascinated by this now. :blush-anim-cl: Like how did he do that?! His fingers are long tho, and mine are short. But I'm still going to try. :thumb_yello:

Yes, that's a good point, his fingers are long.

I still can't do it. No matter how hard I try.

Ohh yeaaaaah,I noticed that a lot of times,and I tried to do that but I just can't!:( my friend has some totally weird fingers,she can do absolutely whatever she wants with them. So,she can do that like Mika! I envy her :naughty: why do I have to have stupid fingers?:naughty:

But hey - Mika is a pianist,and his fingers are stretched,elastic :bleh: I guess it's an easy thing for him to do.:wink2:

Haha yeah..It's really cool....I can do that too...and not only with my lil finger..and it always drives my mates mad. :D

But one of my classmates is a realy PRO, she can do that like this...O.o

ujj.gif

It's frickin amazing! I bet you won't be able to do that. :D Nor Mika :lol3:

I love it!!! Though I haven't noticed this in the video yet! Great! <3 Mika

I took these at my Relay for Life. Here's what some of my friend's can do:

100_1491-1.jpg

100_1490-1.jpg

100_1489-1.jpg

100_1488-1.jpg

100_1487-1.jpg

I still can't!! :tears:

Haha yeah..It's really cool....I can do that too...and not only with my lil finger..and it always drives my mates mad.

But one of my classmates is a realy PRO, she can do that like this...

ujj.gif

It's frickin amazing! I bet you won't be able to do that. Nor Mika

that's spooky!!....I can't do it

Ohh yeaaaaah,I noticed that a lot of times,and I tried to do that but I just can't!:( my friend has some totally weird fingers,she can do absolutely whatever she wants with them. So,she can do that like Mika! I envy her :naughty: why do I have to have stupid fingers?

But hey - Mika is a pianist,and his fingers are stretched,elastic I guess it's an easy thing for him to do.

I can't do it either:thumbdown:

Haha yeah..It's really cool....I can do that too...and not only with my lil finger..and it always drives my mates mad.

But one of my classmates is a realy PRO, she can do that like this...O.o

ujj.gif

It's frickin amazing! I bet you won't be able to do that. :D Nor Mika

Nice.

Hahaha:roftl: But maybe he could do that because I find that people who can do the cool pinky finger thing most often can do the thing in the photo that you posted. We'll have to wait and see if he can:naughty:

• 4 months later...