• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, Cinema Paradiso and Fantasia!:wub2:

And he mentioned one with Björk that he saw on a plane and he said it was so sad that he cried, I don't remember the name of it but it is really sad!:wink2:

He adores "The Wizard Of Oz" as well!:thumb_yello:

Actually what happens is Nagui, the host and producer of the program, tells Mika his fly is down:devil:. Mika looks and checks but it's perfectly all right. :mad3:So he gives Nagui the finger.

On the same footage, probably at the end of the show, he takes Nagui (a shortish guy) in his arms, hugs him violently and throws him in the air. Very likely to relieve the tension, he was stage frightened that night, :hypo:you can hear it in his voice, either when he speaks or when he sings. He looks and sounds very young and insecure. Rather endearing.

And Nagui is a sweet guy and kind host, always seeing and bringing out the best in his guests.

I believe you can still find the video on utube or through truveo, I saw it the other day while looking for something else.

Wait...what's a FLY ?? I mean in this context.

Actually what happens is Nagui, the host and producer of the program, tells Mika his fly is down:devil:. Mika looks and checks but it's perfectly all right. :mad3:So he gives Nagui the finger.

On the same footage, probably at the end of the show, he takes Nagui (a shortish guy) in his arms, hugs him violently and throws him in the air. Very likely to relieve the tension, he was stage frightened that night, :hypo:you can hear it in his voice, either when he speaks or when he sings. He looks and sounds very young and insecure. Rather endearing.

And Nagui is a sweet guy and kind host, always seeing and bringing out the best in his guests.

I believe you can still find the video on utube or through truveo, I saw it the other day while looking for something else.

Tkx for the detailed explanation :thumb_yello:

I don't know where to find it .. it was on youtube but isn't anymore :thumbdown: Or I can't find it, maybe that's a better way to put it .. :roftl:

I can give you a video of Chris from Air Traffic saying Charlotte (they have a song named Charlotte) but I don't think you'll be happy with that .. Sorry :bleh:

no thANKS :naughty:

i guess i'll wait until i meet him... probably in the next 3469236983460 years i hope..

Hey, MFC-ers!

erm...I'm looking for piano sheets of mr.M's :blush-anim-cl: or I don't know a way to help me learn how to play them on the piano...

Can someone give me a hand please!!!! :wub2:

I'm looking for GK, Stuck in the middle, Happy Ending and Rain, especially...though I wouldn't mind the others...

Is there anyone that nice to help me out a bit...

THANK YOU!!!

thank you:flowers2:

but how can i download it onto my computer?

No problem :original:

You can use Real Player.. the latest version has got this thing that downloads videos. I guess there are other programs too that you can use but I can't remember them :thumb_yello:

thank you:flowers2:

but how can i download it onto my computer?

No problem :original:

You can use Real Player.. the latest version has got this thing that downloads videos. I guess there are other programs too that you can use but I can't remember them :thumb_yello:

You can try this site and see if it works- there are all differnt formats. Hope it helps. :wink2:

http://www.videocodezone.com/conversion.php