• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thank you, a.clay and guylaim :flowers2:! Yes, this is actually the same event, now I see it clear :thumb_yello:

I think he has a very special look on this pics, so warm, and ... with caring, I like his view here :blush-anim-cl:

thank you, a.clay and guylaim :flowers2:! Yes, this is actually the same event, now I see it clear :thumb_yello:

I think he has a very special look on this pics, so warm, and ... with caring, I like his view here :blush-anim-cl:

Do you know the circumstances?

He was scheduled to give an outdoors concert and a lot of folks were there to see him perform. BUT, because it was raining "cats and dogs," only a much smaller group could

be accommodated in the studio where the performance had to instead be televised.

This pic is also from that day--

DSC00252.jpg

Edited by A. Clay

Do you know the circumstances?

He was scheduled to give an outdoors concert and a lot of folks were there to see him perform. BUT, because it was raining "cats and dogs," only a much smaller group could be accommodated in the studio where the performance had to instead be televised. This pic is also from that day

No, I haven't know these circumstances - but I feel with the poor guys who had to stay outside when their great artist performed indoor.... I hope you were not one of these poor ones :blink:

No, I haven't know these circumstances - but I feel with the poor guys who had to stay outside when their great artist performed indoor.... I hope you were not one of these poor ones :blink:

I was not: I didn't go to NYC that day.

It will not surprise you that MIKA tried very hard to make up for this disappointment to his fans . . .

*_______________________________________________________________________________*

MIKA | Highline Ballroom, FREE Show Today

Mika's open-to-the-public appearance on Good Morning America�s concert series in Bryant Park

was rained out. And while Mika did perform in studio, he wants to make it up to his fans with

a free show this afternoon.

So today, Friday, August 10th, Mika will play a FREE show at the Highlinge Ballroom

(431 W. 16th St). The show starts at 1pm and doors open at noon. Should be fun........

* ______________________________________________________________________________*

Here's a little audio-only cip from the "make up" gig!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbiWVJ-jXh0&mode=related&search=

Edited by A. Clay

mika--large-msg-118787642931.jpg

mika--large-msg-118847931262.jpg

mika--large-msg-118847926882.jpg

I was not: I didn't go to NYC that day.

It will not surprise you that MIKA tried very hard to make up for this disappointment to his fans . . .

*_______________________________________________________________________________*

MIKA | Highline Ballroom, FREE Show Today

Mika's open-to-the-public appearance on Good Morning America�s concert series in Bryant Park

was rained out. And while Mika did perform in studio, he wants to make it up to his fans with

a free show this afternoon.

So today, Friday, August 10th, Mika will play a FREE show at the Highlinge Ballroom

(431 W. 16th St). The show starts at 1pm and doors open at noon. Should be fun........

* ______________________________________________________________________________*

Here's a little audio-only cip from the "make up" gig!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbiWVJ-jXh0&mode=related&search=

thanks for everything you posted about the gma appearance and the gig at the same day!

how amazing it is that he decided to organize the gig after gma and perform twice that day because he didnt want to disappoint the fans that had missed his gma appearance cuz of the bad weather:wub2:

thanks for everything you posted about the gma appearance and the gig at the same day!

how amazing it is that he decided to organize the gig after gma and perform twice that day because he didnt want to disappoint the fans that had missed his gma appearance cuz of the bad weather:wub2:

yeah, we know he's a special and amazing guy :wub2:

btw what does he say about Ibiza and afterwards in that clip?

yeah, we know he's a special and amazing guy :wub2:

btw what does he say about Ibiza and afterwards in that clip?

he said that he had performed in ibiza a few days before gma and asked the audience if they know the place. then he's joking about the people who do know about it but are not admitting it cuz they're afraid that they'll be considered party animals or something:roftl:

Are you sure, that he used THREE different shirts for ONE event?????? I cannot believe that even Mika would do this :wink2: ...

But many thanks for your bothering!!

INFO:

Good Morning America MIKA! inside the stuios of GMA in NYC

First the introduction to what mika is about to play with emeril and

sam champion and some other chick and you can see mika on the stage

Mika performing lollipop

And then meeting mika after the show

It was raining so hard but he was so sweet and getting rained out so

he could meet and take pics and autograph things for his fans

Edited by A. Clay