• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i had a chance to go see mika in like 2 weeks time! he would of been coming to southworld, less than 10 miles from me!!!

but i got the day of my saturday job in the hope of goin to see him, an now i cant find a ticket anywhere, they all sold out, or over 100 pounds and although i would love to go see mika and it would be a dream come true,,, i really cant afford to buy ebay tickets as a student...

i was just wondering if anybody knew how i could find any 'Latitude' tickets to go see him at short notice, but under 100 pounds???

any suggestions will be greatful!

x

i had a chance to go see mika in like 2 weeks time! he would of been coming to southworld, less than 10 miles from me!!!

but i got the day of my saturday job in the hope of goin to see him, an now i cant find a ticket anywhere, they all sold out, or over 100 pounds and although i would love to go see mika and it would be a dream come true,,, i really cant afford to buy ebay tickets as a student...

i was just wondering if anybody knew how i could find any 'Latitude' tickets to go see him at short notice, but under 100 pounds???

x

You can go check out the Latitude thread here http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18804

and you can also ask in the extra ticket thread http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4746&page=134 :thumb_yello:

This is actually scary. I mean I was here when those pics were not that old yet. But did he really look that young? :teehee:

Yes, how it is even possible that it can be such a difference in two years times?

I have noticed it too and you don’t age visibly that mush in such a short period of time, it’s impossible. Maybe he has matured; he has reached at least some of his goals as far as we know and that maybe puts him in an other phase of his life?

When I look at the pictures where it’s said he is in his early twenties, he does seem a little childish or boyish for his age, but that is all gone now!:wink2:

x

Why don't you try the extra ticket thread or the thread about Latitude festival!:thumb_yello:

Yes, how it is even possible that it can be such a difference in two years times?

I have noticed it too and you don’t age visibly that mush in such a short period of time, it’s impossible. Maybe he has matured; he has reached at least some of his goals as far as we know and that maybe puts him in an other phase of his life?

When I look at the pictures where it’s said he is in his early twenties, he does seem a little childish or boyish for his age, but that is all gone now!:wink2:

Why don't you try the extra ticket thread or the thread about Latitude festival!:thumb_yello:

ahhh thankyou, im still new here sooo, lol

Hi guys,

Some time ago, there was this thread about stuff which Mika is wearing or has wore once. There were also some watches which I really like to see again. I hope someone knows where to find that thread or the website with the watches.

Thanks!

Mjappie

Hi guys,

Some time ago, there was this thread about stuff which Mika is wearing or has wore once. There were also some watches which I really like to see again. I hope someone knows where to find that thread or the website with the watches.

Thanks!

Mjappie

Hmm.. I'll look for it. :wink2:

*Edit: Here it is: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15646

I'm looking for the 'making of the love today video' video. the one where he says the 'pointlessly delicious quote'

Lookin' for it-

2mepv9d.jpg

STILL lookin' for it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnsbj_8ygxc&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1

FOUND IT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBuenuqlP-E&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1

Edited by A. Clay

I am looking for a picture of a really early,young Mika...I guess from even before we knew about him. I think he was in a studio and he had pretty long hair. If anyone knows what I am talking about please help!:biggrin2: And I am also looking for that black and white photoshoot where he was wearing eyeliner. That one of him on the piano and so...

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

Quite young here as well:

Edited by A. Clay

I am looking for the Making of Happy ending video..I think there was only one of them...:blink:

Thank you!

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

EDIT: nevermind! I've found it myself!

Edited by B!anka