• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yup yup!

Thanks, Teegs! :huglove:

No probs! :huglove: it was the only one I had!

This?

and in this one:

EDIT: He mentions it in a few interviews...

I was gonna post a link to the Morning Show.. .he talks about it there too!

Awwww, I want that watch so bad!!!!

xxx

It's awesome! I found a material bracelet thing that is sorta kinda like a watch, except it doesn't have a watch face..

I'm desperately looking for this picture of Mika and Gaga ... for a mag i think, after taratata. And she's looking at him, and he makes her look small, LOL

Edited by Rain

Your incredible Droopsy! how you find things so easy :shocked::shocked::wub2:

Well someone else posted them, well no, one person posted one, another posted the other one...

Oh fred you should see my Mika folder :roftl: I have an entire system :teehee: These are filed under mika vs gaga :teehee::roftl:

Well someone else posted them, well no, one person posted one, another posted the other one...

Oh fred you should see my Mika folder :roftl: I have an entire system :teehee: These are filed under mika vs gaga :teehee::roftl:

Yeh ... you a mika font of all knowledge :aah:

Incredible!

Actually its really nice that you can help out and find things so quick:thumb_yello:

Well it's the same size but you had to click on mine :thumb_yello:

And here another one :wub2: I'm sure you've got quite an organized mika folder as well :teehee:

oh sorry haha :naughty:

yes, i have, although not organized like yours :wink2:

hi guys :bye:

i was wondering if anyone has seen/ got a really clear version of mika's trumpet solo which can be used a text message alert. i'm really bored of my one (a little kid singing 'aye aye yuppie) and have yet to find a better alert. i thought i would be funny to have the trumpet solo.

unless anyone has any other good ideas for an alert?

xx

hi guys :bye:

i was wondering if anyone has seen/ got a really clear version of mika's trumpet solo which can be used a text message alert. i'm really bored of my one (a little kid singing 'aye aye yuppie) and have yet to find a better alert. i thought i would be funny to have the trumpet solo.

unless anyone has any other good ideas for an alert?

xx

That sounds like it would be cute! I don't have it though, sorry.

Anyone know the bigger version of this pic? And/or have other pics from the same photoshoot? I always see similar background pics around....

Screenshot2010-03-25at102025AM.png

That sounds like it would be cute! I don't have it though, sorry.

Anyone know the bigger version of this pic? And/or have other pics from the same photoshoot? I always see similar background pics around....

Screenshot2010-03-25at102025AM.png

It's from this one:

http://www.gettyimages.com/search/search.aspx?EventId=75284682

http://www.life.com/search/?type=images&q0=mika&k70042=London&k61720=UK&page=17

I'm sure someone here will have the pics in big and without watermarks but I don't have them anymore. Only these:

watermelonson0bh7.jpg

capartqu6xz3.jpg

me01bhj6.th.jpg