• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone know where that funny interview where Mika talking about his wellies and clouds shaped as boos is? :roftl:

Is it the same one with the heart shaped bed and the fan who won a m&g or something like that?

I know it but I don't know where it took place, so searching for it on youtube is quite impossible :lmfao:

Heart shaped bed ... hmm even more lost :aah:

Yeah, don't you remember the picture of mika, he's drinking something with a straw, with a face like: "buh, what are u looking at?" and he's wearing his wellies and sitting on a red bed, with a fan next to him, I think she was blond....

(my memory is pretty visual :lmfao:)

Ah, here is a picture of the 'interview' that I'm talking about:

f_mudm_17bf8f2.jpg

Is it that one, Amber? I only know one other one about his wellies and that was backstage @ big weekend, I think chris moyles but that video is taken off youtube :dunno: (I know because I was searching for it a while ago:aah:)

edit: okay, so she was strawberry blonde :bleh:

This? :biggrin2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9649

"fave shape of a cloud: ones that look like boobs"

:lmfao: It wasn't video! :doh:

:yay: you found it!!

"fave shape of a cloud: ones that look like boobs" LOOOLLL idd!:roftl:

& omg:

fave crisp flavour: ready salted with a dash of nutella on. the energy in the crisps combined with the yummy nutty flaour of nutella will make your tong quiver and go baskerk!

wow, that was so long ago! *feels old*

:shocked:

That doesnt ring a bell at all :aah:

:naughty:

Is it the same one with the heart shaped bed and the fan who won a m&g or something like that?

I know it but I don't know where it took place, so searching for it on youtube is quite impossible :lmfao:

No

I think I know what that one is! I just need to find it :aah:

Yes

Ah, here is a picture of the 'interview' that I'm talking about:

f_mudm_17bf8f2.jpg

Is it that one, Amber? I only know one other one about his wellies and that was backstage @ big weekend, I think chris moyles but that video is taken off youtube :dunno: (I know because I was searching for it a while ago:aah:)

edit: okay, so she was strawberry blonde :bleh:

No

This? :biggrin2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9649

"fave shape of a cloud: ones that look like boobs"

YES! :aah::huglove:

Thanks for the help!

Hey, I need a little help. I need a quirky good picture of Mika for a school project. I'm doing a page on Grace Kelly so I need a pic that would go with it without it being from the music video. Any suggestions?

hi! i cant find that interview, where there is a women interviewing him in his living room. It was for a news channel or something. in the uk. I cant really remember. it was on youtube. but i cant find it now
Hi! is this the video you're looking for?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ayOoRrs7Mc&playnext_from=TL&videos=weCBHjbDz9c