It's a print resolution. So to acheive 300 dpi, it depends on how large your photo is physically. For example a photo that's 5 inches by 7 inches has a resolution of 300 dpi at 1500 x 2100 pixels. A photo that's 4 inches by 6 inches would have a resolution of 300 dpi at 1200 x 1800 pixels.

I know this is a bit confusing, and if you have any doubts about photos for the yearbook just send them to mfcmag@hotmail.com and I can take a look at them for you. If they're not large enough I can let you know. Any image file taken straight from a modern digital camera should be fine - just not from mobile phone cameras, Facebook, etc. :thumb_yello:

An easy way to check the dpi in Windows is to click on the photo with the right button instead of the left, choose properties and then details. In the summary you can see the dpi value.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's a print resolution. So to acheive 300 dpi, it depends on how large your photo is physically. For example a photo that's 5 inches by 7 inches has a resolution of 300 dpi at 1500 x 2100 pixels. A photo that's 4 inches by 6 inches would have a resolution of 300 dpi at 1200 x 1800 pixels.

I know this is a bit confusing, and if you have any doubts about photos for the yearbook just send them to mfcmag@hotmail.com and I can take a look at them for you. If they're not large enough I can let you know. Any image file taken straight from a modern digital camera should be fine - just not from mobile phone cameras, Facebook, etc. :thumb_yello:

An easy way to check the dpi in Windows is to click on the photo with the right button instead of the left, choose properties and then details. In the summary you can see the dpi value.

thanks to both of you :)

Haven't payed attention to it!

Thank you!

I was away on vacation when Mika went to Ellen and when i came back there was so much to read i lost track on hm going there...

Are there any vids or pics from that show?

Were there any MFCrs who might have made a report???

Tnx in advance!

I was away on vacation when Mika went to Ellen and when i came back there was so much to read i lost track on hm going there...

Tnx in advance!

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NziYhb-jS1k

not sure about reports though. :dunno:

I watched it Live and He didn't get interviewed, just performed and she said something about his shoes.. :naughty:

It's a lovely performance :wub2:

Tnx in advance!

Here's the 3d about that, reports/pics from page 15 :)

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20301&highlight=ellen&page=15

HELLO !

I need a pic of Mika in one of his Freddie Mercury- like poses, on stage mabe. I don't know how to explain this but like before he sais "katchinga" on Grace Kelly or smth like that.

I won't use the picture or download it. I just need inpiration to make him a card as soon as possible.

THANK YOU!

HELLO !

I need a pic of Mika in one of his Freddie Mercury- like poses, on stage mabe. I don't know how to explain this but like before he sais "katchinga" on Grace Kelly or smth like that.

I won't use the picture or download it. I just need inpiration to make him a card as soon as possible.

THANK YOU!

I'm not an expert on Freddie's stage poses but maybe those ones could do? :dunno:

2j17y45.jpg

20070818vfestival200700.jpg

liveatkoko19.jpg

Can anyone point me in the direction of the video of someone giving Mika a farting bear and him giggling so adorably :)

I remember watching this a couple of years ago and can't seem to find it now.

Can anyone point me in the direction of the video of someone giving Mika a farting bear and him giggling so adorably :)

I remember watching this a couple of years ago and can't seem to find it now.

Here it is :wink2:

Ooooh. *facepalm* I saw that. I feel even more dumb now. :roftl:

It's okay. :naughty:

p.s. is there anyway you could make the .gif in your signature smaller? It slows down my computer. :teehee:

I can make it smaller if you don't have the software to do so.

Oh, I had no idea.

I've changed it - sorry.

Are you sure you don't want me to just resize your GIF? You don't have to change your entire signature just 'cause our computers have issues. :naughty: