• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't have any experience with converting such high quality files, but I use a couple of free programs to convert my files. Format Factory, Free video converter and Free HD Converter for the .mts files from my Panasonic Lumix camera.

Thank you for your tips. I tried this programms, but I didn't manage to produce a file with non-noticeable less quality and a smaller file size. They are as big as the original. I just thought that I could upload it when I get I smaller, but I fail with that.

I'm looking for something ...

Big, high quality, as recent as possible pics. But non-gig ones .. (can be from press-things etc. but not the gig itself :wink2: ).

I know there's a high quality-thread but those are mainly gig-ones and it's really annoying looking in there when you're page stretches out etc. :teehee:

Someone? :aah:

Hi there!

I have a question. I don't know if I'm allowed to talk about this on MFC, so if I'm not, just tell me and I'll stop immediately :teehee:

What I wanted to ask was if there are any pictures of mika as a child? :biggrin2:

Here's some :teehee:img7

1young.jpg

youngn.jpg

I'm not exactly looking for something, but I have a question. So I guess I'm looking for information. Just saw this pic from that secret gig few posts before. So what are secret gigs? How do they happen etc.?

He had a society called 'Mika's Secret Society' long time ago and he used that to announce secret gigs with a limited number of fans getting into the thing. Well, that happened in 2007 when he was not that famous and it ended shortly after.. as much as I know.

He also did some 'secret gigs' using twitter or other places; one of them in a pub in London where he invited his twitter followers to join and one in Tokyo where he did a gig for only 100 peeps by drawing lots. I think the best way to keep up with them is to stay tunned on MFC, twitter and other places like these :biggrin2:

I hope it helped you figure out a bit what those are about :teehee:

Edited by Cherisse

I'm looking for something ...

Big, high quality, as recent as possible pics. But non-gig ones .. (can be from press-things etc. but not the gig itself :wink2: ).

I know there's a high quality-thread but those are mainly gig-ones and it's really annoying looking in there when you're page stretches out etc. :teehee:

Someone? :aah:

2 from the brits:

brits2.th.jpg

[/url]

brits3.jpg

2 from Korea

dsc0799.jpg

dsc0845l.jpg

Edited by Miro