• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm looking for an OLD picture of Mika - from 2007 I think - of him wearing a blue jacket & orange shirt and he is holding bright yellow flowers over his eyes. Could somebody find it for me please? *uses puppy dog eyes than no one on God's green Earth could possibly resist*

this one?

mika-2-1.jpg

I wonder ıf there is a thread for this expression of Meeks(I don't know how to describe it :biggrin2: ) I'm kind of obsessed with that look... :roftl: That ''So I tried a little Freddy'' face... :naughty:

17879992fa8.jpg

OMG! I have never seen this one :lmfao:

my laptop crashed last week and lost some of my pictures of Mika I'm looking for pictures of Mika wearing a stripy top when I was new to the fan club in early 2007 there was afew pictures of mika wearing this top in the gallery and if remember right my favorite was in the funny captons or something like that were Mika singing mouth wide open and there was funny sayings under neath does anyone know where else pictures are or have these the very first time saw Mika was in Hmv in london and loved him wearing that in 2007 think he also wore it at the metro once or somewhere else in 2007 this the top post-4196-142983691858_thumb.jpg

so...no one has the interview where mika's showing us how much arabic he knows? :[
this one is funny I remember when saw this video on you tube I tried it out myself my support worker was laughing I'm sure this is on youtube think its has 3 parts :mikahu.bmp Edited by punky1989

this one is funny I remember when saw this video on you tube I tried it out myself my support worker was laughing I'm sure this is on youtube think its has 3 parts :[ATTACH]7642[/ATTACH]

so...no one has the interview where mika's showing us how much arabic he knows? :[

is this one you are after

no, its not that one...haha i love that vid though... that why i got the gif as my sig :naughty: it makes me laaaaugh :lmfao:

That one is soo funny Mika stuffing mallows in his mouth like that I tried that myself after seeing this one youtube support worker Carol was laughing cant fit as as Mika did :boxed:

Girls can somebody translate this?? :blink:

anke qui a quest'età ha un faccino kosi monello...mikuzzo...

apparently it's Italian, google translate got this:

anke here at this age has a face kosi mikuzzo brat ... ...

I don't think the right grammar was used :aah: maybe try the italian thread for some help? :naughty: