New pics!!!

Isa

Thank YOU so much for posting them!!!

These pics are not new right?? I read the headings and it said may 06.

They are new for ME!!!

Well, today is May 7, Lucy -- so that was just last night! :)

And yes, thanks for posting them -- I've been out all afternoon so

it was a pleasant surprise to find them here now! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow :wub2: It's always great seeing new pics of him, and kinda finding out where he is at the moment. That stubble looks great on him, he shouldn't shave much at all :mf_lustslow: well.. until he gets to the point where he grows a very long beard like a true wizard :naughty:

These pics are not new right?? I read the headings and it said may 06.

Blimey, it's only May 7th now. I think they can be called new.

And in this drought of Mika news, anything is welcome.

at first i didnt see what the shirt was - i thought it was a fancy stripy shirt - then i realised that it is just black and white lines drawn on with permanent marker - genious!

ah-ha!

maybe he had some spare...as no autographs are to be signed in these days....:roftl::roftl::roftl:

before they dry all out! :bleh:

mika said he wasnt sure he would go there but finally did because you could get free pop corn bags and pizzas and sum sparkling booze, he also added that he knew nicolerichie would be there and hoped her friend paris would be there too since she is just like yelle and madonna a woman that he really admires...

here is the very retro invite

2qd7msk.jpg

2qu7k3q.jpg

one of the customized pizza boxes

4t3gwk.jpg

the backyard garden of stella store featured plenty of white roses, candles and candy dishes

:dance_man:

¡Gracias Isa! :wub2: Mira que postearlas cuando yo ya me había ido... You bad, bad girl, you waited for me to leave and then you posted this!!! Ok, you did it for my own good, you didn't want me to get nervous at my Granny's, did you?:roftl::roftl: Thanks a lot, he looks soooooooooooo hot with that little beard (I'm dead).

mika said he wasnt sure he would go there but finally did because you could get free pop corn bags and pizzas and sum sparkling booze, he also added that he knew nicolerichie would be there and hoped her friend paris would be there too since she is just like yelle and madonna a woman that he really admires...

I hope to God Mika doesn't admire Paris Hilton. :puke::mf_rosetinted:

Anyways, he looks great--I love the stubble, actually--and it's great his mom was there, too! I hope her and Stella were able to discuss fashion. (And as a side note, I would have loved to see what Mika's mom dressed him in when he was a little kid, considering she designs children's clothes and all. Cuteness.) :wub2:

yeah he has been busy choosing the shirt that would match the best with the invite...i wonder what his next lyrics will be about, really.

I'm surprised you haven't found any new pics of him PT.........or read any good blogs lately. :mf_rosetinted: