New pics!!!

Isa

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, today is May 7, Lucy -- so that was just last night! :)

And yes, thanks for posting them -- I've been out all afternoon so

it was a pleasant surprise to find them here now! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

I KNOW!!!:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl: I read it wrong!!!

After a little creative combining of two pics:

Project5-2.jpg

:wub2:

Now is better!!! Thank you HELEN

and I just noticed that mika has the same birthmarks on his neck as I do. SAME position. Perhaps we are related?? LOL

His hair grew so fast!! He looks LOVELY and his lips look a bit plum! very kissable I guess; but I don't want to though:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

Stella sure is busy; in New York for the Costume Institute Gala one night and the next in West Hollywood at this party. Ah the lives of the rich and famous. :blink:

(I had just read about the Gala thing and thought it was the same night as this at first and didn't know how that could've worked out logistically.... :roftl:...had to check that out)

OMG he looks totally sexy!!! *feints* WOW :wub2:

is it just me or does he get more & more handsome by the minute??

:drool::drool::drool:

wow I'm gonna need to have cold shower & then sit in the chest freezer for 24 hours minimum woooooo he's so hot it's unbelievable!!!!!

OMG he looks totally sexy!!! *feints* WOW :wub2:

is it just me or does he get more & more handsome by the minute??

:drool::drool::drool:

wow I'm gonna need to have cold shower & then sit in the chest freezer for 24 hours minimum woooooo he's so hot it's unbelievable!!!!!

:roftl:

no don't worry it's not just you:naughty:

i blame the a few day-beard for this new hot look:wub2:

Hi girls!!!

So its a female only forum and only females like looking at pics of Mika huh? huh huh?

Freddie, as a forum where the majority is female, we ask you for a liiiittle bit of adjustment:mf_rosetinted:

Oeh, the hair is baaaaaaaaaaaaack:wub2: And the I-didn't-shave-for-2-days-look is awesome:naughty:

Avoca, thank you, can't seem to get Getty Images on here, so it's great to see the pics.

Firstly, and as anyone who already knows me will verify, that stubble on Mika is HOT!

Loving the t shirt, random or what?

Good to see his mum there having a good time too.

Am I the only one who likes his jacket?

Caz before you say anything, I have been on the script thread the last 2 nights, so I'm due some time out, and this is Mika with STUBBLE!LOL!

Pffffft, two days? TWO MEASLY DAYS?!?!?! DUDE! I'VE BEEN ENTERTAINING YOU FOR WEEKS, AND YOU SAY YOU'RE "DUE SOME TIME OUT" AFTER TWO FRIGGIN DAYS?????

You should be ashamed of yourself.

But then again, I suppose Mika with stubble can be seen as an emergency pit stop :wub2:

Pffffft, two days? TWO MEASLY DAYS?!?!?! DUDE! I'VE BEEN ENTERTAINING YOU FOR WEEKS, AND YOU SAY YOU'RE "DUE SOME TIME OUT" AFTER TWO FRIGGIN DAYS?????

You should be ashamed of yourself.

But then again, I suppose Mika with stubble can be seen as an emergency pit stop :wub2:

*Runs away after this outburst*

It's funny how a few weeks ago everyone freaked out at the "normal" Mika pics.........and now it's as if they never happened! :roftl:

He's always going to be changing his "look"....he's obviously very concious of how he looks.......so try not freaking out next time he looks a little less "created" and more like he just got washed and dressed and left the house!!!

He'll always be back with more to make us gasp! :mf_lustslow:

BTW He does look absolutely stunning in "the" pic though! :wub2::naughty: