Ms. Divine from The Butterfly Lounge coming to London

Guest MsDivine

Guest MsDivine

Hello Everyone,

I am flying out to London on May 18th with my family and will be there for a few days, then I am off to Italy. I would love the chance to meet some of you! If you don't know how I am I own the Butterfly Lounge in the USA. Mika wrote Big Girl (You are Beautiful) for my nightclub!

:)

Kathleen Divine

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Everyone,

I am flying out to London on May 18th with my family and will be there for a few days, then I am off to Italy. I would love the chance to meet some of you! If you don't know how I am I own the Butterfly Lounge in the USA. Mika wrote Big Girl (You are Beautiful) for my nightclub!

Kathleen Divine

I hope you have a wonderful time in London. It is the BEST city.

We've just found out that Mika is in L.A. so you can be swapsies. :)

Hi Kathleen, would be great to meet you, Charlotte has spoken about you, so it would be great to put a face to the name.

We should organise a meet up, there are quite a few MFCers who live in and around London, and I travel up there quite a bit for work, so I'm up for it.

Have a safe journey over and hope to see you soon;-)

Hello Everyone,

Kathleen Divine

why hello:) smiles welcome!

I'm up for that too, I bet Jemma will be as well.

Who's doing the arranging?

Good morning Miss Babs.

I feel like Mrs Overall from Acorn Antiques, ha ha ha ha!

Sorry, back to the topic.

We should find out from Kathleen what she would like to do and plan around that, maybe meet up for dinner or something.

I'm talking myself into arranging this aren't I? DOH!

Heya Kathleen :biggrin2:

It's great that you're coming to visit London, hope you will enjoy yourself. Hope you will enjoy yourself even more with us crazy MFCers :naughty: Well I'm up for it if anything is arranged :thumb_yello:

Hello Everyone,

Kathleen Divine

Hi dear! You'll be welcome in Italy!

Hey!

I would like to say hello to Ms. Divine :biggrin2:

Unfortunately, I don't live in England so I can't meet you there,altough I would like to have a nice chat with you! The song and the video for "Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)" is kinda my favourite and I watch it every day!

I think that Mika's big girls are very pretty and sexy,even more than the skinny ones and they dance wonderful! I would really like to visit Butterfly Lounge one day!!:wink2::thumb_yello: