Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

I think after winning the Brits awards, a grammy nomination.. and most of all and IVORY award... Eurovision sounds more like a joke.. :wink2:

It's OK Racha, we don't seriously think that Mika would have anything to do with Eurovision:naughty:

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I need to go and pick up my girls. Wont be back - really need

my bed. Catch you tomorrow evening I hope!!! :bye:

See you Wendi (and get some rest). Mika says so :wink2:

m2ff1.jpg

Howdy Oldlings! Hope you are all well and happy! :wub2:

Laurel, are you up yet? Perhaps you don't have to work today... if so, enjoy!

Wendi, I thought of you today - we saw a production of the Music Man in Stratford (Ontario Canada, that is) with the brass band.... did your performance go well the other evening?

Nice pix, Silver... if the voting continues as it is, Mika will eventually get 100% of the votes! (Of course he deserves them!)

Chicken_dances.gif

Have a chickalicious day!!!

Morning everyone (or good whatever time of day it is for you) :thumb_yello:

Just another quick pop in for me. Great to have a quick look at what has been going on.

Charlie, haven't seen you for ages, but then that is because I haven't been here!:naughty: Kick the boss's ass.:wink2:

Wendi, I hope you have goten over your dreadful day....I will be like Doctor Jemma and precribe a week in bed..........who with is up to you of course! Depending on your energy levels!:naughty:

Oh well, I really must go. Have to be back at work for 2pm today but at least it is my last week so hopefully it shouldn't be too bad.

Just can't wait wait wait to be back with you all next week. Having said that my lap top is knackered and is being picked up by the insurance company on Tuesday so even when I am back home my presence may be a little limited until I am up and running again with a lap top but at least I will be home and will have the PC.

Have a good week everyone :wub2:

Morning guys... No work for me today... so am gonna watch the Monaco Grand Prix in a mo.... my favourite race :)

Pissing down here too... stupid weather... :(

Hello to anyone who pops in later - I shall be here but will be lurking til' the race is over... :)

Hi there Oldlings!

Well that was a bizarre read! I had no idea what half of you were replying to until I worked out that someone was deleting their posts.

Gee it sounds like fun and games for some of you.

Charlie, I'm sorry to hear you're having such work/health hassles. Can you take leave without pay or is that not a financially viable option?

Wendi, I can't believe you were coherent enough to be on the pc! Talk about sleep deprivation! Has you hip settled down since your physio manipulated it? When do you have to see her again?

We've had the Red Shield Appeal here today so I've been running around picking up collector's kits all day. I'm so glad it's over for another 12 months!

Hi Rose! how are you?

am in the office.. sneaking in whenever i have time to spare :naughty:

I should be popping over to my office to do some invoicing, just got to get motivated.LOL!

I'm pretty chilled at the moment, watching old dectective shows at my aunties, ha ha.

Hey Laurel, what do you think of Lewis's chances today then?

If he can stay on the track - quite good lol

Rain has alot to answer for... :wink2:

Makes it more interesting though... actually once this has finished I might go for a lay down... not feeling that well but refuse to go at the moment as am determined to finish watching this race... :(

detective shows.. i like!

am in the office not out of choice.. sundays are working days here..

I have an event tonight that is work related so I might leave early

:thumb_yello:

have you decided to go to paris yet?

Ah Paris!

Not that I don't want to, I SO want to (curses Andy & Mika and their puppydog eyes, ha ha), but I need to get a lot more work going before I can afford it. My insurances and road tax are due next month so it's not looking good I'm afraid.

Ah Paris!

Not that I don't want to, I SO want to (curses Andy & Mika and their puppydog eyes, ha ha), but I need to get a lot more work going before I can afford it. My insurances and road tax are due next month so it's not looking good I'm afraid.

Don't worry about Paris Rose, a lot of the French fans seem to think the venue is just too big anyway, and that Mika will just be a little speck in the distance.

(I'm not here btw :cool:)