Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

Cheers Robi!:thumb_yello:

Yeah, I know.....cavorting in the Aussie thread...pretending to us that you didn't know when you had posted your 3000th post...while all the time you were over there having a party!:shocked::naughty: things were so dead here in the night that I stuck my head in there and I saw the evidence!:naughty:

No, I genuinely didn't post my 3000th post in the Aussie thread - it was about my 3002nd, I was just making a point to Kelzy

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Oldlings!

No time to read back, just wanted to say HELLO while I see Kath :wub2:

and others logged on!

Hope you're all well!

dcdeb

Hi Deb! Good to see you!:wub2:

You were actually logged on when I was doing my impression of an imsoniac in the night...I think it would have been about midnight your time and there were only 17 members on....but I don't think you were actively logged on...either that or you just chose to ignore me!:naughty: How are you? It isn't Tuesday so you can't be that bad!:naughty: Speaking of which...on 3rd July Ab and I will be Disneyfied in France!:shocked:

Hi Oldlings!

No time to read back, just wanted to say HELLO while I see Kath :wub2:

and others logged on!

Hope you're all well!

dcdeb

Hi Deb:thumb_yello:

Things are still not well in the Mikaverse, are they? :no:

Hello... back again... have finished part one of my birthday thing for Mika... only another two at least to go... :eek:

Why did I decide to do this... lol

Am watching the football... I'm hoping someone will knock Ronaldo over or something.... I'm being horrid I know but he's annoying me being a Man Utd fan and all that... piss off to Real Madrid ... see if I care... :crybaby:

Hi Laurel :thumb_yello:

Hello... back again... have finished part one of my birthday thing for Mika... only another two at least to go...

Why did I decide to do this... lol

Am watching the football... I'm hoping someone will knock Ronaldo over or something.... I'm being horrid I know but he's annoying me being a Man Utd fan and all that... piss off to Real Madrid ... see if I care...

Alternitively you could just stop being a Man Spu Nited fan!:naughty:

No, I genuinely didn't post my 3000th post in the Aussie thread - it was about my 3002nd, I was just making a point to Kelzy

:roftl: just winding you up dear!:naughty:

:)

2-0 to Germany now lol... I wish England were there... It would be more interesting then...

They haven't knocked Ronaldo over yet... they're not doing their job properly... :lmao:

Hi Deb:thumb_yello:

Things are still not well in the Mikaverse, are they? :no:

No but they are ok in here................Safer just to stay here:thumb_yello: I have unsubcribed form that 'other' thread because then I am not tempted to go and look!:naughty::naughty:Have you been with that bucket of water yet Silver?

No but they are ok in here................Safer just to stay here:thumb_yello: I have unsubcribed form that 'other' thread because then I am not tempted to go and look!:naughty::naughty:Have you been with that bucket of water yet Silver?

I'd have to go and pour it on part 2 now :roftl:

:)

2-0 to Germany now lol... I wish England were there... It would be more interesting then...

They haven't knocked Ronaldo over yet... they're not doing their job properly...

To be honest I am glad they arent.:shocked: It only ends in tears...well, penalties actually!:naughty: And believe you me, being an English person living in Scotland during a major soccer tournament is no laughing matter.:thumbdown:

I'm a bit worried about FD's "teaching English" thread - he's not exactly what I would call a master of the subject

Oh Good Lord!:shocked: I haven't seen that!

I'd have to go and pour it on part 2 now :roftl:

PART TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This place REALLY has lost the plot!:shocked:

Ok, here it is Mum! (and everyone else!) I may not get on here much but when I post, I post good stuff! :naughty:

cimg0428yr6.th.jpg

You certainly do Abby Dabby!:naughty:

What Ab has failed to mention was that these two young chickens were our house guests this week:thumb_yello:

Hi Kath, I am working full time at the sandwich bar, they want me to be manager but i don't intend to stay, when i finish my courses i'll be moving on

How long are your courses? and when and where are you seeing Kylie? I wonder if Mika will be there!?:thumb_yello:

Hello :biggrin2:

How is everyone?

I'm going into the Luke thread, I maybe some time:naughty:

Hi Jem! Fine thanks, how are you? In the unlikely event that anything is actually happening over there as opposed to going around in circles please report back!:naughty:

How long are your courses? and when and where are you seeing Kylie? I wonder if Mika will be there!?:thumb_yello:

The course i'm doing now is the ECDL, I've got 3 parts of that left to do which should take a few weeks, then I need to finish my book keeping and that can take a few months to a year or 2.

Kylie is on at the O2 arena on sat 26th July. Gary is excited as it's the opening night, I'm excited because he just asked me where MIKA is touring in October which is when we are having our holiday :punk:

You certainly do Abby Dabby!:naughty:

What Ab has failed to mention was that these two young chickens were our house guests this week:thumb_yello:

And what handsome chickens they are too:wink2:

Don't worry, for me Mika's still the man:wub2:

Hello everyone hope your fine and dandy ooo

Im watching the footy oohh and Im on MFC :punk:

YO, FD!

What happened to this "Originals thread" then?