Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The course i'm doing now is the ECDL, I've got 3 parts of that left to do which should take a few weeks, then I need to finish my book keeping and that can take a few months to a year or 2.

Kylie is on at the O2 arena on sat 26th July. Gary is excited as it's the opening night, I'm excited because he just asked me where MIKA is touring in October which is when we are having our holiday :punk:

Well done you, sounds as though you are working very hard...what with working full time too:shocked: Hope you enjoy Kylie...it would be nice if Mika was touring AT ALL really!:naughty:

Hello everyone hope your fine and dandy ooo

Im watching the footy oohh and Im on MFC :punk:

Hiya Fred:thumb_yello:

Hiya Rose too..... don't try to convince us that you have a one track mind when it comes to men....we all know it has at least two tracks:naughty:

:lmao:

Love the fact that Kath mentions Mika in the same breath as Kylie...

Stalker.. Stalker... lol

Sorry I shall now go back to my corner again.... :)

Yes, you are crawling out of it way too often with all this time on your hands!:naughty:

Well done you, sounds as though you are working very hard...what with working full time too:shocked: Hope you enjoy Kylie...it would be nice if Mika was touring AT ALL really!:naughty:

Hiya Fred:thumb_yello:

Hiya Rose too..... don't try to convince us that you have a one track mind when it comes to men....we all know it has at least two tracks:naughty:

You got me, I still have a soft spot for my little fluffy:wub2:

Oldlings, sorry I can't stay tonight

Kath- here are three pictures to make up for last night

mikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-1.jpg

:bye:

Forgiven............big time!:naughty: Night Silver

Oooh I love that interview... he looks so so cute in it...

Sorry I sounded kind of obsessed then... puts Oldling head back on.... :)

Right............because NO Oldlings are even slightly obsessed are they!:mf_rosetinted:

You got me, I still have a soft spot for my little fluffy:wub2:

And what about Andy?:roftl:

Forgiven............big time!:naughty: Night Silver

Right............because NO Oldlings are even slightly obsessed are they!:mf_rosetinted:

And what about Andy?:roftl:

AWW, you're so funny, you know I meant Andy:blush-anim-cl:

Hiya! Good evening :-)

I think you've hit on the perfect picture of him:wub2:

Straight into MyPictures :-)

It will take a few days before I can start trying gentle exercises - this

is the third time I have had one, and each time it takes a bit more mobility

away from my shoulder. That shoulder got a bad bump in my car smash - as

its the one the seat belt dug into and jarred!! Its much weaker than the other

one - which is really annoying as I used to enjoy playing squash!! Table

tennis is a challenge for it now!!

I'm so sorry about your shoulder Wendi, it's my friend Joy's problem at the moment and she's been injected and hospitalised but is still in agony.

Did kath have a sleepless night? Posting at 4a.m. on the Leeds thread!

Hiya! Good evening :-)

Straight into MyPictures :-)

I'm so sorry about your shoulder Wendi, it's my friend Joy's problem at the moment and she's been injected and hospitalised but is still in agony.

Did kath have a sleepless night? Posting at 4a.m. on the Leeds thread!

Hi Ruth:thumb_yello: yep..afraid so:thumbdown:

Hi Kath, Hi Rose,

It's horrible when you can't sleep. (Or when you sleep with s.o. who can't)

Luckily, that's rare for me. Are you worrying Kath?

And I'm good, as ever thanks; just doing battle with MySpace. Someone's posted a photo comment and it won't let me see it!

Hi Kath, Hi Rose,

It's horrible when you can't sleep. (Or when you sleep with s.o. who can't)

Luckily, that's rare for me. Are you worrying Kath?

And I'm good, as ever thanks; just doing battle with MySpace. Someone's posted a photo comment and it won't let me see it!

I think Kath is afraid of going to sleep, in case she starts dreaming of me naked:roftl::roftl::roftl:.

No, I am not a worrier............but I am not much of a sleeper either really! When I came back form the maternity work I took sleeping pills for about a week and have had a couple of weeks since then that things have been going ok.....but this week things seem to have gone backwards again:thumbdown:

I think Kath is afraid of going to sleep, in case she starts dreaming of me naked:roftl::roftl::roftl:.

EUREKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was wondering what the reason was!:naughty:

Anyone just stumbling on this thread must really think we are a load of weirdo's!:naughty:

That would explain it! :roftl:

My MySpace is a mystery. It's Akim (from here) who commented on a photo. But when I tried to reply it said I have to be her friend to send a message. I used to be, but she sort of retreated for a while, and took me off her list. Which is O.K. but how come she can still make comments on mine?

I'm not obsessed.... I'm a Franz fan... didn't you know that... I stumbled here by mistake and can't find the keys to get out... :shocked:

Guess I'll have to stay then.... only until I find them of course... :wink2:

EUREKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was wondering what the reason was!:naughty:

Anyone just stumbling on this thread must really think we are a load of weirdo's!:naughty:

You mean we're not!!!!!:blink:

That would explain it! :roftl:

My MySpace is a mystery. It's Akim (from here) who commented on a photo. But when I tried to reply it said I have to be her friend to send a message. I used to be, but she sort of retreated for a while, and took me off her list. Which is O.K. but how come she can still make comments on mine?

Sorry Ruth............no idea!

I'm not obsessed.... I'm a Franz fan... didn't you know that... I stumbled here by mistake and can't find the keys to get out... :shocked:

Guess I'll have to stay then.... only until I find them of course... :wink2:

There aren't any!

You mean we're not!!!!!:blink:

Of course not!:mf_rosetinted: In fact, over in the Old Leeds thread have just been commenting on how eating full breakfast at a motorway service station at 2am dressed as a penguin is perfectly normal!:naughty:

Of course not!:mf_rosetinted: In fact, over in the Old Leeds thread have just been commenting on how eating full breakfast at a motorway service station at 2am dressed as a penguin is perfectly normal!:naughty:

When you're in Mikaland, everything crazy seems so normal.... and I love it!

Rose, were you a snowman when you went out for Doncaster pizza?