The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SWEET! i luv how we are talking back and forth on 2 different threads, lol :bleh:

:roftl:I do that all the time, it confuses the hell out of people!

Carrie i saw the friend request but i still cant get on myspace at the moment for some reason, but i will a soon as i can!:biggrin2:

ARG! Back at the office! I might as well just move in here! I see this place MORE then home! :sneaky2:

Oooh no fun!

i would actually like to be away from home, stuck here everyday trying to write my disseration:thumbdown:

Ok sounds great:biggrin2:

But first i need to check whether the weather is better where you are than it is here, cause at the moment its actually really nice here:roftl:

It is beautiful here! The sun is shinning and it is a bit breezy today.... wind coming off of the Ocean. PERFECT day to go to the beach! well, anything OUTSIDE! It is too pretty a day to be stuck inside! :naughty:

It is beautiful here! The sun is shinning and it is a bit breezy today.... wind coming off of the Ocean. PERFECT day to go to the beach! well, anything OUTSIDE! It is too pretty a day to be stuck inside! :naughty:

Oh nice i love the sunshine, we dont get much of it here.:thumbdown:

I would love to go to the beach today...

Myv laptop has broken else i would be sat outside in the sunshine but instead in stuck in the house.

Whats your job?

Hellooooo! :bleh:

Weather's exactly like that here today, it's goooorrrggeeouss :mf_lustslow:

Wish I could go and sunbathe :(

Had my French exam today... went pretty well I think! :D

Hellooooo! :bleh:

Weather's exactly like that here today, it's goooorrrggeeouss :mf_lustslow:

Wish I could go and sunbathe :(

Had my French exam today... went pretty well I think! :D

Hello!:biggrin2:

*uh oh here comes trouble*

Im glad the french exam went well, how many do you have left now??

Screw work and everything... lets all just go to the beach :naughty:

Oooh I just noticed the new banner.. nice!

I like that one but I voted for the flowery one, lovvve that pic, but this wouldn've been my second choice.

Oh nice i love the sunshine, we dont get much of it here.:thumbdown:

I would love to go to the beach today...

Myv laptop has broken else i would be sat outside in the sunshine but instead in stuck in the house.

Whats your job?

I would SO love to trade places with you then! I hate the sunshine! I like places that are always dark and rainy! Everyone here thinks I have gone mad! But, I have always been like that! I love the feeling that goes along with rainy days - they do not seem all dreary to me - they make me happy!

But, then again - I LOVE the beach... but I do prefer it in the evening time - i could sit and watch the waves for hours! Looking at the open Ocean - is like looking at freedom!

I work at a Law Firm :roftl:

I like that one but I voted for the flowery one, lovvve that pic, but this wouldn've been my second choice.

SOUNDS like a plan to me!!!!! :biggrin2:

I love the new banner too! Any pic of Mika more or less is :chkn: to me :naughty:

Hello!:biggrin2:

*uh oh here comes trouble*

Im glad the french exam went well, how many do you have left now??

Me? trouble? Whaaaaaat. :shocked::naughty:

How are you Steph??

Thank you, so am I :bleh: I've got 4 left now next week... roll on the Summer :punk:

I didnt vote for this one either but i like it:wub2:

Yep lets go to the beach and have a picnic!

CATERING%202006%20PICNIC%20BASKET.jpg

Well atleast im gonna be kinda of at the beach soon (on a boat atleast), mind expect by then the weather will be horrid:boxed:

Me? trouble? Whaaaaaat. :shocked::naughty:

How are you Steph??

Thank you, so am I :bleh: I've got 4 left now next week... roll on the Summer :punk:

:naughty:Last night was hilarious!

Im stuck at home, bored doinf uni work and housework, not going into school today after:thumbdown:

Oh by the way i just found this on youtube, i expect everyone else has seen it but im a bit slow

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=m4aILqjzKAU&feature=related

Oh sorry, its was some slightly odd man from american idol singing grace kelly

eeeww :boxed: bet it did not sound good at all! There is ONLY one man that can sing that song! :naughty:

eeeww :boxed: bet it did not sound good at all! There is ONLY one man that can sing that song! :naughty:

Yep thats for sure!

Im just watching all the videos again on youtube from when i saw him, that always cheers me up:biggrin2:

Yep thats for sure!

Im just watching all the videos again on youtube from when i saw him, that always cheers me up:biggrin2:

aaahhh! I know what you mean! I could sit and watch the Terminal 5 videos ALL day long over and over and never get tired of it! I like watching the videos from the concert I was at cause it just feels different then all of the rest! ...and that way i sit there and DRIVE everyone CRAZY cause I am like - that is my hand.... did you see it? :roftl:

SOUNDS like a plan to me!!!!! :biggrin2:

I love the new banner too! Any pic of Mika more or less is :chkn: to me :naughty:

haha! :bleh:

:naughty:Last night was hilarious!

Im stuck at home, bored doinf uni work and housework, not going into school today after:thumbdown:

Oh by the way i just found this on youtube, i expect everyone else has seen it but im a bit slow

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=m4aILqjzKAU&feature=related

Oh yeah I saw that on the telly! aaaw he's a dote! :bleh: