Good Bye

LoveLoveMIKA

Hello everyone, how are you guys?

A lot of the new members who have joined in the past few months probably don't know who I am, but I used to be very into Mika.

Recently, my conscience bothered me because I hadn't replied to some of my private messages (PMs) and since I'm not logging in regularly to check, I feel like it's wrong to keep this account and not keep track of it. Plus, I have accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and since in the Bible it reads that anything of doubt is sin, so I feel I should terminate my account.

Could someone please help me to do that (terminate my account)? Or can I at least change my settings so that I don't receive any messages?--Please pm me if you are willing and able!

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here. I hope you guys continue to have fun here, good moral fun of course, nothing that goes against the Bible. ^_^

Wishing you guys more Mika goodness,

--LLM

P.S. Please forgive me for not writing "Good-Bye" properly. I should have been more careful. U_U I'll try my best next time.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could someone please help me to do that (terminate my account)? Or can I at least change my settings so that I don't receive any messages?--Please pm me if you are willing and able!

Hi, sorry you've decided you don't want to be part of MFC any more,

but there's really nothing you can do to "terminate" your account.

We're not able to delete an account, so the best thing you can do is

just not post or reply to anything any more... basically just abandon

the account.

Again, sorry you feel you have to leave us, but the best thing for

you to do going forward is to just not log in here any more.

Good luck in the future.

dcdeb

I dont think a lack of checking PMs warrants an account termination.

I go for weeks without checking mine sometimes - people just accept that i am busy or have better things to do :P

But i understand that sometimes real life can interfere with people's ability to keep in touch on here. So i wouldnt worry yourself.

Come and stop by some time, if you feel like it :)

Hello everyone, how are you guys?

A lot of the new members who have joined in the past few months probably don't know who I am, but I used to be very into Mika.

Recently, my conscience bothered me because I hadn't replied to some of my private messages (PMs) and since I'm not logging in regularly to check, I feel like it's wrong to keep this account and not keep track of it. Plus, I have accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and since in the Bible it reads that anything of doubt is sin, so I feel I should terminate my account.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here. I hope you guys continue to have fun here, good moral fun of course, nothing that goes against the Bible. ^_^

Wishing you guys more Mika goodness,

--LLM

P.S. Please forgive me for not writing "Good-Bye" properly. I should have been more careful. U_U I'll try my best next time.

Happy Days LoveloveMika !!!! ..... :huglove: