The "First Kiss" thread

chickadee

All right, I was going over this whole tree/kiss thing in my head whilst in the shower. I couldn't work out why he would say that he didn't have that tree. I mean, I'm not gonna presume for a moment that our man has never been kissed. So it must mean something else... And I was thinking "I still have the memory of the bush where I had my first kiss, I just don't live there anymore to actually see it." And then it hit me! It's because he's no longer living in the place where he had his first kiss! Which means he must have had it by the age of 9 or earlier!!!

(I do realise that I went on a flight of fancy with my logic here. It's quite possible that he was merely using a descriptive phrase to describe one of the passages of child/teenhood. But it's been bugging me to death, if he was being literal, that there was something I should have been picking up, without me being able to work out what I was not seeing!)

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All right, I was going over this whole tree/kiss thing in my head whilst in the shower. I couldn't work out why he would say that he didn't have that tree. I mean, I'm not gonna presume for a moment that our man has never been kissed. So it must mean something else... And I was thinking "I still have the memory of the bush where I had my first kiss, I just don't live there anymore to actually see it." And then it hit me! It's because he's no longer living in the place where he had his first kiss! Which means he must have had it by the age of 9 or earlier!!!

(I do realise that I went on a flight of fancy with my logic here. It's quite possible that he was merely using a descriptive phrase to describe one of the passages of child/teenhood. But it's been bugging me to death, if he was being literal, that there was something I should have been picking up, without me being able to work out what I was not seeing!)

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

You know our Mika, he speaks in riddles so we will never know too much

nah I think that was more of a metaphorical speaking :wink2:

It was at a party.. I think I was 15. An emo guy and me.. In a sofa and I remember I thought that everyone was staring at me. I remember I felt so slutty while doing it. But the feeling in it was great (although odd back then)

It was at a party.. I think I was 15. An emo guy and me.. In a sofa and I remember I thought that everyone was staring at me. I remember I felt so slutty while doing it. But the feeling in it was great (allthough odd back then)

Nice that you had a "good" first kiss. I wish mine had been like that.

This might just be the case... I mean, he is amazingly good looking and all, but that is not the only factor which influences the fact that one has had his first kiss or not:wink2:

I will entertain the thought for a moment... Nah! I don't believe it!

It was at a party.. I think I was 15. An emo guy and me.. In a sofa and I remember I thought that everyone was staring at me. I remember I felt so slutty while doing it. But the feeling in it was great (although odd back then)

doesnt sound too bad lol! good age also! lol

Haha no it wasn't that good... I guess I liked it in one way, he was a good kisser but I remember I was kind of dread or anxiety-ridden afterwards. Somehow I felt like a whore :S... But I remeber I liked to have it done. I didn't wanted to be like the girl in a song I love that goes: "I still wasn't kissed at sixteen, and I still need a friend".

Well, he has said a lot that he was bullied, chubby, etc when he was younger, and then he focused more on his music, so maybe later he wasn't interested in kissing... but we never know:naughty::wink2:

He is just way too sexy for that unfortuanetly... I'm 110% sure. haha

Haha no it wasn't that good... I guess I liked it in one way, he was a good kisser but I remember I was kind of dread or anxiety-ridden afterwards. Somehow I felt like a whore :S... But I remeber I liked to have it done. I didn't wanted to be like the girl in a song I love that goes: "I still wasn't kissed at sixteen, and I still need a friend".

lol hahaha what a motivation!:roftl:

Hahaha

My first kiss was under a tree ><

And it was not romanric or anything else ... was disgusting ewwwww

uahuauh i hate it... and about 1 year after i got my first good kiss... with my first boyfriend ahuahuhuahuahua

but it was his firts kiss and it was so funny auhauhauhahuahauh

he used braces and our mouth was with some cuts... auhhuauh it was funny XD

It sounds slightly better than my motivation for popping my cherry! Which was just that I wanted it over and done with. Very bad motivation!

ah man, o well! as long as you accept your mistakes and regret nothing!

Hahaha

My first kiss was under a tree ><

And it was not romanric or anything else ... was disgusting ewwwww

uahuauh i hate it... and about 1 year after i got my first good kiss... with my first boyfriend ahuahuhuahuahua

but it was his firts kiss and it was so funny auhauhauhahuahauh

he used braces and our mouth was with some cuts... auhhuauh it was funny XD

hahaha cute:roftl:

I was very very late with my first kiss... was about 26 .... I kid you not... :thumbdown:

I just had no confidence with guys... and any guys I ever did like never liked me anyway... :boxed:

I met a guy when I used to go to Karaoke... his name was Pete...

After a few weeks of constantly meeting and talking to him in the pub... we started seeing each other...

My first kiss with him was in my living room after another pub session... I was sober... he was drunkish... figures.... :blink:

It was nothing really special to be honest... was just kind of relieved it was finally happening... :wink2:

I saw him for quite awhile... it ended after he cheated on me in the same pub in front of my friends, mother etc after we'd had a row... I wouldn't speak to him after, and he stalked me for months after we ended.... used to send his mother to try and talk to me (even though up until then I'd never met her).

Haven't really been out with anyone since then...

uhm..if u mean french kiss..well I was 18 and him 24..but I can't remember who started, I know only it was passionate and funny at the same time coz we were on the beach at night leaning on some rocks {yep I know..classic} and at some point we suddenly stumbled in the water :naughty:

Aaaaaaawww :wub2:. Perfection!

Aaaaaaawww :wub2:. Perfection!

haha didn't know that side of Greta...:naughty:

People is a box of surprises...

Well, I think I don't feel much confident yet :blush-anim-cl: to write it openly in a thread... I hope I will soon.

Laurel, you say you were late. I was too much early, I don't know what's worse...