The "First Kiss" thread

chickadee

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we're talking about female kisses, I thought I'd share about my first kiss with a girl. (I think I shared the first-kiss-with-a-boy story earlier.)

I was going out with my first boyfriend at the time, and we were getting pretty serious, so it was beginning to bother me that I had never even gotten the chance to kiss a girl. I told him that I wanted to try it, and he was a bit taken aback by the idea at first but eventually, he agreed. I even told him which girl I had in mind, hah: it was a friend I'd had a crush on the year before, and she owed me a kiss anyway. (She liked to kiss girls pretty frequently, and she'd wanted to kiss me the previous year but I was too shy then, especially since we were in public at the time. She told me I could have a "raincheck" for it.)

Anyway, it so happened that I was out with some friends, including that girl, and her own boyfriend was out of town, so I decided it was a now-or-never type of moment. We were all hanging out at a cafe, but then it got late and one of our friends wasn't feeling well, so we headed over to her house. I actually called my boyfriend on my cell to tell him what I was planning to do ("hope my boyfriend don't mind it" :bleh:), but he was like, "sure, we already talked about that."

Anyway, we put the sick friend to bed, and went outside on her steps to chat. I was just trying to figure out how to make a move, hah, when she suddenly turned to me and said, "I just really want to kiss you right now." And so I told her she should, and she did. :blush-anim-cl: Now how does that Katy Perry lyric go? :naughty: She was much softer to kiss than boys are. And it was kind of funny 'cause afterwards we were both kind of blushing and giggling, and we got up holding hands and then she said "now I feel like I should walk you home or something." And it was cute.

--Jack

I remember my first kiss... Gosh, it was so... stupid. And funny.

It was in preschool, when I was ~6 years old...

I was really popular girl... :naughty:

When we were going outside to play, we always played kiss-chase [boys were chasing girls, and if they catch them... Well, no one escaped alive from them... :roftl: ].

So, one time I didn't escape... OK, I didn't actually TRY to escape, 'cause the boy, which was chasing me, was my boyfriend... You know, we were "In Love" :naughty: [hehe, that sounds funny... :roll1: ]

He forced me in a corner near summerhouse... And there were lots of trees! So I can say, that my first kiss was under a tree!!!

P.S. About two weeks ago I saw thet guy, who kissed me. And he recognized me! We just said hello to each other, but I think that I blushed...

These memories gonna chase me all my life! :roftl:

The first time I was kissed (I did not kiss back!!) was when I was 13 and I was sleeping over at a friends house. I was sleeping, and when I woke up my friend (female) was kissing me (Female!) That was the worst first kiss ever!!

But since I didn't kiss back, I don't like to consider it my first kiss. My first was with a boy I've known since I was 5, but I only see him for one week every year because he lives on the other side of the country. But last summer we were sitting on the couch watching Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest together, and he kissed me, and I kissed him. It was the most perfect first kiss, in my opinion.

wow id freak out for the friend thing!!!!! and the second "first" kiss is adorable!

I like some nice spicy borewors(sp?)!

:roftl:

lol spel properly i think but no it was spicy chicken! lol:roftl:

Since we're talking about female kisses, I thought I'd share about my first kiss with a girl. (I think I shared the first-kiss-with-a-boy story earlier.)

I was going out with my first boyfriend at the time, and we were getting pretty serious, so it was beginning to bother me that I had never even gotten the chance to kiss a girl. I told him that I wanted to try it, and he was a bit taken aback by the idea at first but eventually, he agreed. I even told him which girl I had in mind, hah: it was a friend I'd had a crush on the year before, and she owed me a kiss anyway. (She liked to kiss girls pretty frequently, and she'd wanted to kiss me the previous year but I was too shy then, especially since we were in public at the time. She told me I could have a "raincheck" for it.)

Anyway, it so happened that I was out with some friends, including that girl, and her own boyfriend was out of town, so I decided it was a now-or-never type of moment. We were all hanging out at a cafe, but then it got late and one of our friends wasn't feeling well, so we headed over to her house. I actually called my boyfriend on my cell to tell him what I was planning to do ("hope my boyfriend don't mind it"), but he was like, "sure, we already talked about that."

Anyway, we put the sick friend to bed, and went outside on her steps to chat. I was just trying to figure out how to make a move, hah, when she suddenly turned to me and said, "I just really want to kiss you right now." And so I told her she should, and she did. :blush-anim-cl: Now how does that Katy Perry lyric go? She was much softer to kiss than boys are. And it was kind of funny 'cause afterwards we were both kind of blushing and giggling, and we got up holding hands and then she said "now I feel like I should walk you home or something." And it was cute.

--Jack

which do you prefer?

I remember my first kiss... Gosh, it was so... stupid. And funny.

It was in preschool, when I was ~6 years old...

I was really popular girl... When we were going outside to play, we always played kiss-chase [boys were chasing girls, and if they catch them... Well, no one escaped alive from them...].

So, one time I didn't escape... OK, I didn't actually TRY to escape, 'cause the boy, which was chasing me, was my boyfriend... You know, we were "In Love" :naughty: [hehe, that sounds funny...]

He forced me in a corner near summerhouse... And there were lots of trees! So I can say, that my first kiss was under a tree!!!

P.S. About two weeks ago I saw thet guy, who kissed me. And he recognized me! We just said hello to each other, but I think that I blushed...

These memories gonna chase me all my life! :roftl:

ah thats always cute!

wow id freak out for the friend thing!!!!! and the second "first" kiss is adorable!

lol spel properly i think but no it was spicy chicken! lol:roftl:

which do you prefer?

ah thats always cute!

You mean little kids in love?

which do you prefer?

Mmmm... hard to say. Girls generally kiss softer and kind of sweeter and gentler, boys kiss all stumbly and adorably awkward-like. I know I don't like the way men (ie older, more macho) kiss, 'cause it's rougher and too controlling for me. So I'd rank it:

1. Boys

2. Girls/Women

3. Men

Girls tend to be better kissers though, on average--I just happen to prefer kissing boys because I enjoy the awkwardness.

--Jack

So, I've been watching a fair bit of Mika on youtube recently and quite frequently the topic of Mika's "nomadic" childhood is under discussion. Just about every time, he talks about not having "that tree where you got your first kiss." Personally, my first kiss wasn't under a tree. It was in the middle of a bush:roftl:

So, I'm just curious how many people actually did have their first kiss under a tree and if not, where was it?

I haven't had my first kiss yet.:blush-anim-cl: I've had a "nomadic" childhood too. This is my 8th school I'm at, 3rd high school now. I just want my first kiss to be special and super cool. Oh, and when I'm ready. I don't want it to be traumatic! lol!:roftl:

It was under a tree in the middle of the square (in the middle of town)

it was with my first boyfriend and I just remember going omfg what do I do now!

and he kept asking me if I liked it...and I was like omg if I didnt I think i would have ran a mile by now!

Anyway, it so happened that I was out with some friends, including that girl, and her own boyfriend was out of town, so I decided it was a now-or-never type of moment. We were all hanging out at a cafe, but then it got late and one of our friends wasn't feeling well, so we headed over to her house. I actually called my boyfriend on my cell to tell him what I was planning to do ("hope my boyfriend don't mind it" :bleh:), but he was like, "sure, we already talked about that."

Anyway, we put the sick friend to bed, and went outside on her steps to chat. I was just trying to figure out how to make a move, hah, when she suddenly turned to me and said, "I just really want to kiss you right now." And so I told her she should, and she did. :blush-anim-cl: Now how does that Katy Perry lyric go? :naughty: She was much softer to kiss than boys are. And it was kind of funny 'cause afterwards we were both kind of blushing and giggling, and we got up holding hands and then she said "now I feel like I should walk you home or something." And it was cute.

--Jack

Wow.-------

--Jack

Wow! I feel like I need my girl kiss now... I'm just so much pickier on girls than boys :naughty:

--Jack

The end of your story made me "awww". :bleh:

--Jack

:mf_lustslow:awww thats soo cute!!

--Jack

Awwww... Jack! That's so cute! I'm jealous... (in a good way of course)

Haven't had a girl kiss yet. Can't see it ever happening either. I've always been curious and there were a couple of possibilities that didn't eventuate in my late teens/early twenties. I don't feel like I'm missing out or anything, but I remain curious.

Haven't had a girl kiss yet. Can't see it ever happening either. I've always been curious and there were a couple of possibilities that didn't eventuate in my late teens/early twenties. I don't feel like I'm missing out or anything, but I remain curious.

I think everyone gets a bit curious at some stage... whether or not they like to admit it:das: :wink2:

On the topic of who are better kissers, men or women, I don't think that one can generalise. Well, other than that it's usually less awkward if I kiss a woman because I'm rather short (yes "size" does matter in that regard :bleh:). As for "roughness" and "softness", it depends on the person and the situation and too variable to reduce in my opinion.

It was 21 years ago...(some of you weren't even born!):blink:

My first real kiss happened when I was 15. He was 17 (sort of the rebel type, which at that time, made him all the more sexy). Met him previously at a party . Talked on the phone for a few weeks , until we met at another party. During the party he asked me if I wanted to go for a walk outside (and we all know what that means). I was very nervous. At one point, he was leaning against the wall and pulled me towards him, which was an obvious cue. So somehow, our lips touched, (and then more parts of our mouths:naughty:) - but all I can remember after that, is that he tasted like ...

beer.

And not this kind of beer - :cheers:

More like this kind of beer - :puke::

Ha ha. Maybe that's why 'til today, I have an aversion to beer. :naughty:

Not quite the scene from a romantic movie. :bleh:

It was 21 years ago...(some of you weren't even born!):blink:

My first real kiss happened when I was 15. He was 17 (sort of the rebel type, which at that time, made him all the more sexy). Met him previously at a party . Talked on the phone for a few weeks , until we met at another party. During the party he asked me if I wanted to go for a walk outside (and we all know what that means). I was very nervous. At one point, he was leaning against the wall and pulled me towards him, which was an obvious cue. So somehow, our lips touched, (and then more parts of our mouths:naughty:) - but all I can remember after that, is that he tasted like ...

beer.

And not this kind of beer - :cheers:

Ha ha. Maybe that's why 'til today, I have an aversion to beer. :naughty:

Not quite the scene from a romantic movie. :bleh:

hahahahahahaha... that's so funny! It's for the same reason that I refuse to ever date a smoker... I have family members that smoke and I can taste it even when I just give them a hello/goodbye-peck-on-the-lips kiss... bleh...

I never had a first kiss :tears::blush-anim-cl:

(I'm 24)

When I like someone I'm to damn shy to tell them :blush-anim-cl:

And I don't trust people.

I hate being me:boxed:

awww..you're not the only one :huglove: i hven't had mine either,but what i think is only our husbands deserve our first kiss..:wub2:

awww..you're not the only one :huglove: i hven't had mine either,but what i think is only our husbands deserve our first kiss..:wub2:

What are you talking about???

Marry guy which gave you first kiss? :shocked:

That's so damn... strange.

You mean little kids in love?

yes adorable

Mmmm... hard to say. Girls generally kiss softer and kind of sweeter and gentler, boys kiss all stumbly and adorably awkward-like. I know I don't like the way men (ie older, more macho) kiss, 'cause it's rougher and too controlling for me. So I'd rank it:

1. Boys

2. Girls/Women

3. Men

Girls tend to be better kissers though, on average--I just happen to prefer kissing boys because I enjoy the awkwardness.

--Jack

i was always curious, too scared to try, but curious nonetheless! thank you:wink2:

Aahgh

PS. Shameez I still have a can of creme soda in the fridge:

:roftl::roftl: you keeping it ready!! :naughty:

I haven't had my first kiss yet.:blush-anim-cl: I've had a "nomadic" childhood too. This is my 8th school I'm at, 3rd high school now. I just want my first kiss to be special and super cool. Oh, and when I'm ready. I don't want it to be traumatic! lol!COLOR]

lol good luck! i too am at my 3rd high school!

It was under a tree in the middle of the square (in the middle of town)

it was with my first boyfriend and I just remember going omfg what do I do now!

and he kept asking me if I liked it...and I was like omg if I didnt I think i would have ran a mile by now!

that really cute!

It was 21 years ago...(some of you weren't even born!)

My first real kiss happened when I was 15. He was 17 (sort of the rebel type, which at that time, made him all the more sexy). Met him previously at a party . Talked on the phone for a few weeks , until we met at another party. During the party he asked me if I wanted to go for a walk outside (and we all know what that means). I was very nervous. At one point, he was leaning against the wall and pulled me towards him, which was an obvious cue. So somehow, our lips touched, (and then more parts of our mouths)- but all I can remember after that, is that he tasted like ...

beer.

Ha ha. Maybe that's why 'til today, I have an aversion to beer.

Not quite the scene from a romantic movie.

:roftl: i can imagine!