Pinkunicorn123's departure

Diana

Hi MFCers,

In the interest of being transparent, we've decided to let you know that Pinkunicorn123 has indeed been banned.

She contacted our mod team yesterday asking for a ban to be put in place in order to enforce a break from the MFC due to personal issues.

At first we were reluctant to issue a "precautionary" ban but after further discussions with Pink we agreed to honour her request to be banned from MFC.

At this point, the length of the ban is undetermined. Pink may or may not return to MFC in the future, depending on how things go for her in her personal, non-MFC life.

xx

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the info, although I must say that I don't quite understand why she would want to be banned:boxed:. If she wants or needs a break, can she not just not come onto MFC?

Or can her account not just be "suspended" or disabled or even cancelled for the time being, so that it doesn't look like she was banned (as in, being unilaterally told not to come back) as opposed to it coming from her side?

I suppose that I have a hard time understanding why someone would be ok with the fact that anyone looking at their profile will think that they have been banned (logically and presumably, for doing something wrong), when this was not the case and it was in fact a personal decision to do so.

Then again, we obviously don't all think the same, so...Maybe my sense of pride and "honour" and of people thinking the wrong thing about me is just a lot stronger, who knows.

In any case, good luck Pink with whatever is going on, and see you back sometime!

At this rate MFC is going to be classed as a class A drug, if people need bans in order to stay away from the site, cause they are unable to do so by their own will:roftl::roftl:.

Its already in there :roftl:

Class A : Ecstasy, LSD, MFC , heroin, cocaine, crack, magic mushrooms, amphetamines (if prepared for injection). Up to seven years in prison or an unlimited fine or both. Up to life in prison or an unlimited fine or both.

Class B : Amphetamines, Methylphenidate (Ritalin), Pholcodine. Up to five years in prison or an unlimited fine or both. Up to 14 years in prison or an unlimited fine or both.

Class C : Cannabis, tranquilisers, some painkillers, Gamma hydroxybutyrate (GHB), Ketamine. Up to two years in prison or an unlimited fine or both. Up to 14 years in prison or an unlimited fine or both

Thanks for the info, although I must say that I don't quite understand why she would want to be banned:boxed:. If she wants or needs a break, can she not just not come onto MFC?

Or can her account not just be "suspended" or disabled or even cancelled for the time being, so that it doesn't look like she was banned (as in, being unilaterally told not to come back) as opposed to it coming from her side?

I suppose that I have a hard time understanding why someone would be ok with the fact that anyone looking at their profile will think that they have been banned (logically and presumably, for doing something wrong), when this was not the case and it was in fact a personal decision to do so.

Then again, we obviously don't all think the same, so...Maybe my sense of pride and "honour" and of people thinking the wrong thing about me is just a lot stronger, who knows.

In any case, good luck Pink with whatever is going on, and see you back sometime!

At this rate MFC is going to be classed as a class A drug, if people need bans in order to stay away from the site, cause they are unable to do so by their own will:roftl::roftl:.

yes..............:boxed:

i could be the next! :naughty:

Class A : Ecstasy, LSD, MFC , heroin, cocaine, crack, magic mushrooms, amphetamines (if prepared for injection). Up to seven years in prison or an unlimited fine or both. Up to life in prison or an unlimited fine or both.

Class B : Amphetamines, Methylphenidate (Ritalin), Pholcodine. Up to five years in prison or an unlimited fine or both. Up to 14 years in prison or an unlimited fine or both.

Class C : Cannabis, tranquilisers, some painkillers, Gamma hydroxybutyrate (GHB), Ketamine. Up to two years in prison or an unlimited fine or both. Up to 14 years in prison or an unlimited fine or both

:lmfao: I just kind of missed the MFC by reading it I had to go back and look for it :roftl:

I am happy that Pink has been "banned"!! :biggrin2:

Before anyone jumps down my throat - she must need the space,

and things were getting a bit heated. She is the first one to know

when things are getting to much for her - and I am so glad she has

"asked" to be banned - which will stop her saying anything at the

moment that may earn her a life ban!!!

Catch you when you get back Holly :huglove:

Well, if we're all facing "up to life" in prison, we may as well make sure it's a nice comfy prison where we get regular Mika gigs :punk:.

And everything paid for by the taxpayer? Way to go, guys!!

[/b]

yes..............:boxed:

i could be the next! :naughty:

I thought that you were already serving your 3rd sentence for it:naughty:

That's priceless !!!!:rasta::floor:

• 2 weeks later...

Oooops, naughty Mika and Jerry! :naughty::mf_rosetinted: