Suggestions for Mr. M

iadoremika

Here in this thread, you can post suggestions for Mika. Places he should visit, food he should try etc.

Here are some of mine:

1) My baby brother seriously loves Mika (he's going to be 1 on Friday). This got me to thinking Mika should make a lullaby CD...I think that would be so fantastically awesome.

2) Make hoodies, hats, purses etc with all over prints of LICM artowork. (you know those hoodies that have those all over prints...but Mika shoud come out with a line that have the style of his artwork all over.)

3) Mika should do a cover of "Hallelujah".

4) Mika should do a Canadian/American summer shows (like he does in Europe). Or, do as the White Stripes did and do a Canadian tour, doing a show in EVERY province and terriotory...hehe

5) Suggestion to Mika: make me a LG!!!

6) Mika...go onto "The Ellen DeGeneres Show"!!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh cool!

1. yeah! MIKA should definetly start a clothing line and that would be beautiful and wonderful to have colored skinnes and suspenders!

2. and I agree summer shows would be fun here in US!( but I am glad he does tour worldwide! :blush-anim-cl:)

3. have fun and keep up being his own self! :thumb_yello:

oh cool!

1. yeah! MIKA should definetly start a clothing line and that would be beautiful and wonderful to have colored skinnes and suspenders!

2. and I agree summer shows would be fun here in US!( but I am glad he does tour worldwide! :blush-anim-cl:)

3. have fun and keep up being his own self! :thumb_yello:

Oh my goodness...Mika skinny jeans and suspenders (and hopefully he would have purple or sparkly ones...hehe)...I would TOTALLY buy those!!!

Oh my goodness...Mika skinny jeans and suspenders (and hopefully he would have purple or sparkly ones...hehe)...I would TOTALLY buy those!!!

me too!! and this time I would be close to the front of the line for his tickets! ( if there was an actuall concert! hehe )

Well, if I was gonna organise his touring schedule I would not put Australia down for the summer months. Too hot to be standing around outside in the queue for hours:thumbdown:

Mika come to Canberra in the autumn. It's pretty and I'd be more than happy to give you a guided tour of the city!

1. come to malaysia for his next tour!

2.do a contest where the winner gets a whole day with him at hong kong disneyland!

3.come up with his own fashion line,MIKA PUNCH? lol.

Do cover songs in other languages like French and Arabic.

That is such a great idea:thumb_yello:

Just record your new album.

Have a great time with friends and family.

Come back on tour with some new songs, when you are ready

Nice!!!

1) Come to Serbia or at least somewhere in neighbourhood. I really want to see your performance live!

2) Make your own clothing line. Now that would be really nice,wouldn't it?:bleh:

3) Make your new album when you are ready for that:wink2:

4) Enjoy in life!!!:thumb_yello:

1) Come to Serbia or at least somewhere in neighbourhood. I really want to see your performance live!

2) Make your own clothing line. Now that would be really nice,wouldn't it?:bleh:

3) Make your new album when you are ready for that:wink2:

4) Enjoy in life!!!:thumb_yello:

Aww...those are nice:thumb_yello:

• OMG YES YES Mika PLEASE do a version of HALLELUJAH it would be beautiful.
  • Stop hiding your gawjuz curls under hoodies your not a monk :roftl:
  • Come to my neck of the woods and we shall introduce you to the joyous sensation that is PARMO..... yum yum :naughty:

• OMG YES YES Mika PLEASE do a version of HALLELUJAH it would be beautiful.
  • Stop hiding your gawjuz curls under hoodies your not a monk :roftl:
  • Come to my neck of the woods and we shall introduce you to the joyous sensation that is PARMO..... yum yum :naughty:

Yeah, "Hallelujah" done by Mika would be very nice:)

Here in this thread, you can post suggestions for Mika. Places he should visit, food he should try etc.

Here are some of mine:

1) My baby brother seriously loves Mika (he's going to be 1 on Friday). This got me to thinking Mika should make a lullaby CD...I think that would be so fantastically awesome.

2) Make hoodies, hats, purses etc with all over prints of LICM artowork. (you know those hoodies that have those all over prints...but Mika shoud come out with a line that have the style of his artwork all over.)

4) Mika should do a Canadian/American summer shows (like he does in Europe). Or, do as the White Stripes did and do a Canadian tour, doing a show in EVERY province and terriotory...hehe

wow, your #1 is the craziest thing, lol, no way :bleh:

The other ones are great!! Specially the cover (which I think will be stunning with his voice) and The Ellen Show!!! She would love him!!! Though maybe she will ask him if his gay :mf_rosetinted: forbidden question, lol.

My suggestions are:

-Come to COSTA RICA

-Make a video with David LaChapelle and Floria Sigismondi

-Make an album in spanish

Here are some of mine:

OMG! We friggin' agree with everything you listed. He should do a cover of Hallelujah, that would be awesome. He really really needs to start a clothing line too. A LICM purse/bag would be super super cute. Oh and we agree that he should make you a LG, but us too!:naughty: