Suggestions for Mr. M

iadoremika

OMG! We friggin' agree with everything you listed. He should do a cover of Hallelujah, that would be awesome. He really really needs to start a clothing line too. A LICM purse/bag would be super super cute. Oh and we agree that he should make you a LG, but us too!:naughty:

Thanks so much

I suggest you, Mika,

- Do video diaries for your adoring fans... THE ADORING ONES :wink2:

Video diaries are a pretty great idea:thumb_yello:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika should:

1) Do everything in his power to ensure that his whole "redesigned online approach" thing actually becomes reality, and not just grand ideas in his head. If it's properly organized and properly maintained, it could be amazing. No more broken, outdated websites!

1B) Fix what's broken in terms of his online approach (cough, Mikasounds) and not try to fix what isn't broken (cough, MFC).

2) Record "Aux Champs Elysees" as a B-side for a single off his next album. Even if just for the release in France. I've imported before, and I will import again. :mf_rosetinted:

3) Stagger the release of his next album so that he's not killing himself trying to do promo all over the world at the same time. And - gasp! - maintain a touring schedule that is sustainable.

4) Give Australia a proper tour for his next album. Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide. At least.

Mika should:

1) Do everything in his power to ensure that his whole "redesigned online approach" thing actually becomes reality, and not just grand ideas in his head. If it's properly organized and properly maintained, it could be amazing. No more broken, outdated websites!

I know!!! I'm really hoping that works out...

Mika should:

1B) Fix what's broken in terms of his online approach (cough, Mikasounds) and not try to fix what isn't broken (cough, MFC).

2) Record "Aux Champs Elysees" as a B-side for a single off his next album. Even if just for the release in France. I've imported before, and I will import again. :mf_rosetinted:

3) Stagger the release of his next album so that he's not killing himself trying to do promo all over the world at the same time. And - gasp! - maintain a touring schedule that is sustainable.

4) Give Australia a proper tour for his next album. Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide. At least.

Hear hear! Especially part 4!! Although I'm not so keen on the idea of the staggered album release. The staggered singles releases mean that five months after a lot of the rest of you, we might be able to see Relax coming on the horizon. That just makes me feel so incredibly behind the rest of the world:thumbdown:

6) Mika...go onto "The Ellen DeGeneres Show"!!!

^^^

OMG MY FRIEND AND I HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT SOOOOO MUCH!!!!! i watch ellen everyday and everytime she has a brit on there i get so bitter! she had duffy and leona lewis...i was so pissed, why hasnt mika been on there yet he is WAY better than leona and duffy....

^^^

OMG MY FRIEND AND I HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT SOOOOO MUCH!!!!! i watch ellen everyday and everytime she has a brit on there i get so bitter! she had duffy and leona lewis...i was so pissed, why hasnt mika been on there yet he is WAY better than leona and duffy....

Oh my goodness, I watch her everyday as well. She is so fantastically funny.

I even made an Ellen thread.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14961

Maybe we should start a petition to get Mika on Ellen...hehe

1 record Aux Champs Elysees...ts fantastic i listen to it all the time but i dont have a mika version...so i pretend its him 8)

2 come out with a clothing line because his clothes are so deliciosely awesome

3 move to philadelphia and marry me so i can be your "lonely lonely wife"

4 MAKE LOLLIPOP COSTUME THAT PEOPLE CAN BUY...i really want one!!!

5 a line of toys because mika knows his toys, and all the characters could be little plushes or action figures....how cute would a little plush lollipop girl be? and she could come with lollipops and monkeys!!!

6 get all the cool old ladies that hang out at ur house to record more things on the next album (<3 raffa)

Oh my goodness, I watch her everyday as well. She is so fantastically funny.

Maybe we should start a petition to get Mika on Ellen...hehe

ACTUALLY...my friend and i are currently making a movie for ellen to invite him on her show because most of the people that get on there are because fans sent in videos to get them on....make one too the more there are the more chance our lovely mika can get on!!!

ACTUALLY...my friend and i are currently making a movie for ellen to invite him on her show because most of the people that get on there are because fans sent in videos to get them on....make one too the more there are the more chance our lovely mika can get on!!!

Oh my goodness. You are amazing, you are making a video!!! I bet it's going to turn out awesome!!!

Imagine a video petition...now that should get him on Ellen!!!

Hear hear! Especially part 4!! Although I'm not so keen on the idea of the staggered album release. The staggered singles releases mean that five months after a lot of the rest of you, we might be able to see Relax coming on the horizon. That just makes me feel so incredibly behind the rest of the world:thumbdown:

Is that even realistic?:blink:

We live in a world with the internet and there are so many ways to download!

Good idea!:thumb_yello:

I agree whole heartedly, and Americans should also join the campaign to get Mika onto American radio. Here's the site.

http://www.getmikaplay.com

Another suggestion for Mika! I saw the video where you (Mika) dance to Big Girl. Goodness gracious, you can actually DANCE. Please start dancing in your gigs and concerts, in future!

I agree whole heartedly, and Americans should also join the campaign to get Mika onto American radio. Here's the site.

http://www.getmikaplay.com

Another suggestion for Mika! I saw the video where you (Mika) dance to Big Girl. Goodness gracious, you can actually DANCE. Please start dancing in your gigs and concerts, in future!

haha!

1) do a gig at the royal albert hall (london) just for mfcers!

2)wear bright yellow skinnies!

3) (said before) do a competition so that someone can spend the day with you

I think Mika should,

-come to Ireland, and tour not just do one show:naughty:

-have more art exhibitions with dawack, like tour around with their art! that'd be so cool!:D

-have secret MFC shows, though that'd be a bit unfair to other fans not on MFC...

thats all I can think of for now.

3) Mika should do a cover of "Hallelujah".

5) Suggestion to Mika: make me a LG!!!

6) Mika...go onto "The Ellen DeGeneres Show"!!!

he should definitely cover "Hallelujah!

wait, you want to be a LG? really? i would have never guessed! :naughty:

yes, Mika on The Ellen DeGeneres Show would be a dream come true!

Just record your new album.

Have a great time with friends and family.

Come back on tour with some new songs, when you are ready

i agree!

I suggest you, Mika,

- Do video diaries for your adoring fans... THE ADORING ONES :wink2:

that would be amazing!

I would do anything to get to get Mika to germany.

He is soooo often in england and france:tears:

ive never been to a concert cause im to young to travel

to another countrie for a concert:boxed:

Aww connie_45.gif

Don't worry, he'll be back :rm_robot:

He has already had gigs in Munich twice within only one year, so I guess you just need a little patience :wink2:

(and hopefully next time the venue will provide a little more organization and a little less chaos :sneaky2:)

I think Mika should,

-come to Ireland, and tour not just do one show:naughty:

-have more art exhibitions with dawack, like tour around with their art! that'd be so cool!:D

-have secret MFC shows, though that'd be a bit unfair to other fans not on MFC...

thats all I can think of for now.

I agree!

Come to Ireland again already!!!

and I agree, special MFC shows just for forum members would be brill! and not at all unfair on other fans, they can still go see him on tour, it'd just be cool to have a MFC gathering :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...

How about pick up with doing the podcasts he started back in 2006?

I think they had the plan to do regular podcasts - but then, poof! Grace Kelly went to number one.

Story of Mika's life. He planned to do _________, but then Grace Kelly went to number one. And that was the end of that. :mf_rosetinted: