Suggestions for Mr. M

iadoremika

How about pick up with doing the podcasts he started back in 2006?

I think they had the plan to do regular podcasts - but then, poof! Grace Kelly went to number one.

Story of Mika's life. He planned to do _________, but then Grace Kelly went to number one. And that was the end of that. :mf_rosetinted:

Sorry, I have no idea what you are talking about!

Can you please explain?:thumb_yello:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I have no idea what you are talking about!

Can you please explain?:thumb_yello:

On mikasounds, he started doing audio podcasts, I think he did bout 3 or 4, but as soon as GK got to No.1, he got so busy, he stopped doing them.

On mikasounds, he started doing audio podcasts, I think he did bout 3 or 4, but as soon as GK got to No.1, he got so busy, he stopped doing them.

Oh, thanks!:wink2:

Now that had been a great thing to get on with!:thumb_yello:

release a new single !

Yes, sometme in the last quarter of the year Mika, please release a single from the new album, and this time, I'd love to see Mika on TV promoting it. Happy Endings would have got higher imo if there had been some promotion for it on UK TV. So. I hope that if Mika's management team read this, they'll at least try and get him on GMTV or Entertainment Today, next time he has something to promote.

Is there somewhere I can lay my hands on these??!! I hadn't heard of them...

(I'm expecting that you will possibly say Mikasounds, however my success rate with them is pretty low, so hoping there is an alternative source...)

(I'm expecting that you will possibly say Mikasounds, however my success rate with them is pretty low, so hoping there is an alternative source...)

are these the podcasts that you can get from itunes? i think they're listed as "MIKACAST" in the store...?

I completely agree that Mika should have his own clothing line- imagine that guys!:mf_lustslow: I think he would definitely be a millionaire:naughty:

And he should go on Eurovision - ya know everyone looks that ...Just to give people a chance to see him around the world and to win:naughty::blush-anim-cl:

glitterfy144648T602D32.gif:wub2:

I completely agree that Mika should have his own clothing line- imagine that guys!:mf_lustslow: I think he would definitely be a millionaire:naughty:

And he should go on Eurovision - ya know everyone looks that ...Just to give people a chance to see him around the world and to win:naughty::blush-anim-cl:

glitterfy144648T602D32.gif:wub2:

I think Mika should HOST Eurovision. He can speak French after all, and I've heard him speaking other languages too. He'd be sensational. As for entering the contest. Mika and his songs are too good. No one else would need to show up

Here in this thread, you can post suggestions for Mika. Places he should visit, food he should try etc.

Here are some of mine:

1) My baby brother seriously loves Mika (he's going to be 1 on Friday). This got me to thinking Mika should make a lullaby CD...I think that would be so fantastically awesome.

2) Make hoodies, hats, purses etc with all over prints of LICM artowork. (you know those hoodies that have those all over prints...but Mika shoud come out with a line that have the style of his artwork all over.)

3) Mika should do a cover of "Hallelujah".

4) Mika should do a Canadian/American summer shows (like he does in Europe). Or, do as the White Stripes did and do a Canadian tour, doing a show in EVERY province and terriotory...hehe

5) Suggestion to Mika: make me a LG!!!

6) Mika...go onto "The Ellen DeGeneres Show"!!!

That would be wiked!

I think he should have his own chat-show! :wub2:

• 2 weeks later...
1. Mika should do a concert in Latvia, Estonia or Lithuania .[cough*ThirdIsTheBest*cough. No, I'm only joking... Maybe ;)]

2. He should create his hair-care line... I'll definetly buy it! :D

OK, that's all my ideas...

:lol3: yeah...yeah :floor: I dunno why is this so fanny to me:blink: maybe bcs i can't imagine gel 4 hair whit name Mika&Co:roftl::boxed:

• 2 weeks later...
1. Mika should do a concert in Latvia, Estonia or Lithuania .[cough*ThirdIsTheBest*cough. No, I'm only joking... Maybe ;)]

2. He should create his hair-care line... I'll definetly buy it! :D

OK, that's all my ideas...

Ooh! I agree on the first suggestion. I wouldn't mind him choosing the country in the middle - Estonia that is. Stuck in the middle, you know.:naughty:

• 3 weeks later...

Here are some more of my (businessy type) suggestions...

1) Do an acoustic album

2) Do a live album

3) Release a DVD of the behind the scenes stuff (like the documentary part of Live in Cartoon Motion)

Well, if I was gonna organise his touring schedule I would not put Australia down for the summer months. Too hot to be standing around outside in the queue for hours:thumbdown:

Mika come to Canberra in the autumn. It's pretty and I'd be more than happy to give you a guided tour of the city!

Def not middle of Summer... Autumn or Spring would be nice... it was a wee bit cold last time...

1. come tour in Australia..

2. come tour in Australia..

3. come tour in Australia..

:naughty:

Works for me...

Hey emily, are you helping us with the myspace plan?

Huh???

1. come to malaysia for his next tour!

Absolutely!

I suggest you, Mika,

- Do video diaries for your adoring fans... THE ADORING ONES :wink2:

- wear some leather pants

- grow your hair out longer like the old days

- Who decides who the adoring fans are?

- I don't really want to see Mika in leather pants... I honestly think he wouldn't look very nice in them...

- I agree completely... though not too long... we don't want an afro or anything!

Mika should:

1) Do everything in his power to ensure that his whole "redesigned online approach" thing actually becomes reality, and not just grand ideas in his head. If it's properly organized and properly maintained, it could be amazing. No more broken, outdated websites!

1B) Fix what's broken in terms of his online approach (cough, Mikasounds) and not try to fix what isn't broken (cough, MFC).

2) Record "Aux Champs Elysees" as a B-side for a single off his next album. Even if just for the release in France. I've imported before, and I will import again. :mf_rosetinted:

3) Stagger the release of his next album so that he's not killing himself trying to do promo all over the world at the same time. And - gasp! - maintain a touring schedule that is sustainable.

4) Give Australia a proper tour for his next album. Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide. At least.

1B) *cough*aussiemikasounds*cough* It's still talking about GK! Either fix it or delete it!

2) I agree! Love it!

3) Good idea!

4) I like this one the best! And maybe even do New Zealand and Asia!

Hear hear! Especially part 4!! Although I'm not so keen on the idea of the staggered album release. The staggered singles releases mean that five months after a lot of the rest of you, we might be able to see Relax coming on the horizon. That just makes me feel so incredibly behind the rest of the world:thumbdown:

I very much doubt we'll get a physical release...

I agree!

Come to Ireland again already!!!

Yes!!!

:das:So I can go stalk Adam Clayton and Bono...

I've got them... I can email them to you...

Oh wait! Got another one!

Cover In A Little While and Discotheque by U2!

Esp Discotheque and dress like U2 in it... ie, Villiage People outfits! :das:

I reckon Martin, Cherisse and Mikey would enjoy doing it!

Imagine Cherisse as the cowboy, Mikey as the sailor, Martin as the biker (:naughty:) and Mika as the policeman...

• 3 weeks later...
Here's a suggestion Mika:

How about you make an online gallery or website of some sort so your fans from all over the world can see what wonderful art and gifts you get.

:thumb_yello::wink2::biggrin2:

That's a good idea. We all know he has plenty to make a collection out of them!