Vote for my daughters' pics please...

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have voted two times so far, but it's still only 9%!

Is this voting really working properly?:blink:

They got my email adress right anyway and send me an email on it saying that I could vote again.

Can somebody explain why the points doesn't increase!:thumb_yello:

Since the MFC is such a good voting-club I kindly want to ask you to vote for my two little daughters pics...

The attend to a photo-shoot game at this website: http://www.zwemmenisleuk.nl with this pics: zwemmen13-05-08006.jpgzwemmen13-05-08011.jpg

You have to click on the photocamera where it says: "Doe nu mee" and then please click on their photo at the website (you can only vote once a day per email-address...) and click on Stem and fill in your name and emailaddress. Merel and Emma will be very gratefull if they receive even a small percentage of the votes...

Thanks!! XXX

the one were it's just one of your daghters jumping in the pool that's a 9 and half and the other one is 9 there cool were is it

I have voted two times so far, but it's still only 9%!

Is this voting really working properly?:blink:

They got my email adress right anyway and send me an email on it saying that I could vote again.

Can somebody explain why the points doesn't increase!:thumb_yello:

Thanks for voting Sienna!!:thumb_yello:

You can vote once a day per emailaddress. You'll get a confirmation-email in which you have to click on Klik Hier to confirm.

The percentage do increase very slowly indeed. If you see that some other pics have 22% and 19%: they must have a really large fanclub...:wink2:

the one were it's just one of your daghters jumping in the pool that's a 9 and half and the other one is 9 there cool were is it

Awww, I am blushing:blush-anim-cl:You're very sweet!!

This is in our local swimming-pool, called Engeland. They're practically my neighbours. I live quite at the end of our village and the pool is just a little bit closer to that end....

I do not know... I have reached until where it is necessary to write mine a name and e-mail. Then I have pressed on Stem. But nothing has occured. It is not clear, whether my voting was included...

I do not know... I have reached until where it is necessary to write mine a name and e-mail. Then I have pressed on Stem. But nothing has occured. It is not clear, whether my voting was included...

If everything goes well, you will receive (immediatly) an email from LaVacheQuiRit, to confirm your vote. In that email you have to click on Klik Hier and then they will show you a page where it says smt like: your votes has been counted.

Thanks for trying!!:thumb_yello:

Bump. :original:

Merel needs a bit more votes, please. You can vote everyday per email-adres.

If you click this link Merel's pic will immediatly pop up. You only have to fill in your name and email adres and click on Stem (oh yes: and you have to fill in the box where it says: Ja, ik ga akkoord met de voorwaarden. I agree with the conditions) Then you receive an email in which you have to confirm your vote by clicking on Klik Hier. That's all.

http://www.zwemmenisleuk.nl/pages/pop_vote.html?id=9b48c3e73c7c66fcec351ad39cb17137

Thanks very very much for your effort:thumb_yello::mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl:

I voted again and now its on 10% :punk:

Thank you, Starrats!

I must say I don't like the way this competition is run very much. There is no jury to tell which pic is the best. It is a competition for those who have the largest family, most collegues, largest fanclub etc....But if the others play it that way, I will too:wink2:

Thanks to all the MFC'ers who vote:mf_lustslow::wub2:

Since the MFC is such a good voting-club I kindly want to ask you to vote for my two little daughters pics...

They attend to a photo-shoot game at this website: http://www.zwemmenisleuk.nl with this pics: zwemmen13-05-08006.jpg

You have to click on the photocamera where it says: "Doe nu mee" and then please click on their photo at the website (you can only vote once a day per email-address...) and click on Stem and fill in your name and emailaddress. Merel and Emma will be very gratefull if they receive even a small percentage of the votes...

Thanks!! XXX

A selfish (for my daughter...:wink2:) bump.......

ok... stupid me... I forgot to confirm the email... but as my penalty I've added the site to my fav and I'll be voting till end!! :biggrin2: ok...when does it ends? we have 4th place for now....

ok... stupid me... I forgot to confirm the email... but as my penalty I've added the site to my fav and I'll be voting till end!! :biggrin2: ok...when does it ends? we have 4th place for now....

Oh, you're very sweet!:wub2: (I think you can still confirm the email, though...)

The winner will be announced at the first of July.

Oh, you're very sweet!(I think you can still confirm the email, though...)

The winner will be announced at the first of July.

oh...ok

and... I hope you will not get mad at me.... I did sth behind your back... :blink:

"hey! sorry for OT :naughty:

one of our users needs help! it's just one klick (or maby 2 :naughty:) and you will help to bring the smile to childs face! :D c'mon I belive in ya! MFC-ers got to stick together! for more info go here http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15015

thank you :biggrin2:

AnnaMariaPetra don't know nothing about my spamming threads action so if it's wrong etc please put all the consequences on me only. thx" :blink: *don't hit...anyway not very hard* :naughty:

oh...ok

and... I hope you will not get mad at me.... I did sth behind your back... :blink:

"hey! sorry for OT

one of our users needs help! it's just one klick (or maby 2) and you will help to bring the smile to childs face! :D c'mon I belive in ya! MFC-ers got to stick together! for more info go here http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15015

thank you :biggrin2:

AnnaMariaPetra don't know nothing about my spamming threads action so if it's wrong etc please put all the consequences on me only. thx" :blink: *don't hit...anyway not very hard*

No hitting here:wink2: I am a bit confused: what did you do behind my back? Oh, I don't care if it involves voting for my daughter pic!!

Perhaps this is a better one to quote/ bump because of the more direct link to (hopefully:wink2:) the winning pic!

Bump.

Merel needs a bit more votes, please. You can vote everyday per email-adres.

If you click this link Merel's pic will immediatly pop up. You only have to fill in your name and email adres and click on Stem (oh yes: and you have to fill in the box where it says: Ja, ik ga akkoord met de voorwaarden. I agree with the conditions) Then you receive an email in which you have to confirm your vote by clicking on Klik Hier. That's all.

http://www.zwemmenisleuk.nl/pages/pop_vote.html?id=9b48c3e73c7c66fcec351ad39cb17137

Thanks very very much for your effort:thumb_yello:

oh I ment.... I went spamming threads and I didn't tell you, that I was gonna to do such thing :naughty:

oh ok... so I'm gonna spam with your quote xD hehehe I'm such a little spammer :naughty:

but if Merel win I will be as much happy as she would be! :) BTW..how old girls are?

oh I ment.... I went spamming threads and I didn't tell you, that I was gonna to do such thing :naughty:

oh ok... so I'm gonna spam with your quote xD hehehe I'm such a little spammer :naughty:

but if Merel win I will be as much happy as she would be! :) BTW..how old girls are?

Thanks for your effort:thumb_yello:

I have got three daughters: Inge is 12, Merel is 9 and Emma is 6 years old.