sAmMy Just saying HI!

pianogirlsammy

Helllo evryone!

Im new to MFC!

My name is Sammy and I live in the smallest city of Conneticut, the second smallest U.S. state. I can acros MFC one day as I was looking for a MIKA fan mail adress online. (Go figure!) The first MIKA song I heard was Grace Kelly, adn the LOve TOday. A friend of mine was telling me about it, and she said "Oh it's by MIKA". I asked her "Whos MIKA?"

She replied, "You kknow, MIKA! That skinny guy with curly hair and tight pants?"

I found this intersting and did some research.

LOVE AT FIRST SOUND!:mf_lustslow:

Now my nonstop talk of MIKA is starting to get some of my friend REALLY MAD!:wub2:

I am totaly hooked! I have gotten so many people to listen to MIKA!

A hobby of mine is learning new songs to play one my piano, doing covers with my piano or guitar, and transforming popular songs into piano peices. Its really alot of fun, and I have quite a few MIKA peices down so far!

I also perform with a professional theater company, in which I sing and act

Another favorite band of mine is The Beatles. I have a couple hundred of their songs on my ipod. MIKA+BEATLES=LIFE!!!!!

Any one who wants to listen to some of my covers, go to my youtube channel at WILLSING4FUN

or try http://www.youtube.com/willsing4fun.

Please comment with requests and/or feed back, I LUV TO HEAR FROM YOU!

A big dream of mine is to meet MIKA in perosn, BUT HE NEEDS TO COME BACK TO THE STATES! (perhaps the New-England area?)

Thanks for reading guys! I cant wait to get involved, and I am so happy that I have found a community that loves MIKA for his music, as mucha s I do!

peace, love, MUSIC!!!!

-sAmMy rAe! ;D

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YES!

Do you know where he was in Conneticut? He said he was 45 minutes out of New YOrk, aND I LIVE 45 MINUTES OUT OF NEW YORK! So I am totally excited to kow where he was. TO hear about my experience that day (which is kind of a funny story) read it on my You Know You Are A Mika Fan When..... reply to the thread.

THANKS!

Absolutely! SO versatile!

sam, sammy, sammi, sammy, sammie, sami, samantha....

;D Thanks for commenting. HEY! EVERY ONE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

"THE ONGOING STORY OF LOLLIPOP GIRL, By the Member of MFC"

I really hope it gets big and I have alot of replies!