Mika's 5 O'Clock Shadow

iadoremika

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

zzzzzzz... :naughty::bleh:

It totally depends on the guy. On some guys, 5 o'clock shadow looks ridiculous. But on Mika, it totally works. Makes him look a little more rough, a little less...cuddly. :naughty:

Someone in the Mikagasmic thread called it his "Latin lover look" - hehe, so appropriate. :das::roftl:

Another stubble shot, courtesy of one of the fine folks who saw the SLC perfomance:

13.jpg

It totally depends on the guy. On some guys, 5 o'clock shadow looks ridiculous. But on Mika, it totally works. Makes him look a little more rough, a little less...cuddly. :naughty:

Someone in the Mikagasmic thread called it his "Latin lover look" - hehe, so appropriate. :das::roftl:

Another stubble shot, courtesy of one of the fine folks who saw the SLC perfomance:

13.jpg

Can someone explain what's the 5 o'clock shadow. I am latin and yes on this pic he looks a big latin!!!

and OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!! HE looks beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow:

Hiya Lucy !! Yes ... '5 o'clock shadow' refers to the facial hair that grows if one doesn't shave ... in particular, naturally hairy men ... as in ... by '5 o'clock' there will be some stubble on the face or tiny facial hairs ... even if they shaved that morning ... hope this helps !! :biggrin2:

Hiya Lucy !! Yes ... '5 o'clock shadow' refers to the facial hair that grows if one doesn't shave ... in particular, naturally hairy men ... as in ... by '5 o'clock' there will be some stubble on the face or tiny facial hairs ... even if they shaved that morning ... hope this helps !! :biggrin2:

ohhh I got it!!!!!

and of course that look GOES PERFECT WITH MIKA!!!

That is what I LIKE the most about him (physically) all of that hair:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

where do you find such amazing italian men???

i cannot find them HERE!:blink:

nonononono he's def lebanese looking...they must be all in lebanon!:naughty:

:roftl:

this really made me laugh!:naughty:

CazGirl, are you talented just for everything?!:thumb_yello:

and may i add that i love the pics in this thread:biggrin2:

I know...all the photos are pretty...delicious.

He looks italian here

(did he spill drink down his front? :blink:)

He could have spilled a drink, or as somone said, it could be the shadow from the mic. Or...his sweat...

Mika's 5 o'clock shadow = :drool:

Haha...I like that. Also...

Mika's 5 o'clock shadow = :das:

his eye lashes are fantastic!!!!!!!:wub2::wub2:

I know, they are so fantastic!!! So long, full and lush. They look like lashes that some people pay for...hehe

mika184.jpg