The HOTSEAT Returns.

Haha, okay me me, I'll do it. But some date after the 10th :thumb_yello:

I'm "studying" until then :naughty:

:cheerful_h4h:

Sorry, I don't usually take requests. especially with school, because most of us are either students or work. It'd just get out of hand if I took everyone's requests. Your other option is to check back on this thread until it fills up to June 10th and request then, so you'll just go in order, but I don't want to get into the whole request thing.

Those people lower on the list have already gone and said to let everyone else go before them, so that's why they're at the bottom.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I've just learned from past experience. :-P Good luck studying!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

where has the hotseat gone to? :blink:

:wink2:

I'm not sure, but I think I'm supposed to be on tomorrow... but I

haven't seen it posted for days. I'll PM Kate and see what's what...

dcdeb

Not many people signed up in the last week or so, but it seems that several recent Hotseats forgot this one thing...

Change #3... Once you are given your Hotseat date, SAVE IT! You need to PM me the day before and confirm. Many people forgot their hotseats, and that's kind of bummy. Especially because the Hotseats are in such high demand.

In the first round of the Hotseat, many people just forgot and it became wasteful, so this rule has been there. About half of this round's has remembered it.

I'll also admit after the first several forgot this procedure in this round, I probably should have reminded the rest coming up. So I'll admit it was bad management on my part as well. Then again, I completely neglected my Katy Perry site and everything else recreational for the past few weeks, haha. I did check my email however, and didn't get any confirming PMs.

If you had a Hotseat date but didn't confirm it and therefore never had an actual Hotseat, I'll be PMing you shortly with a revised list of dates.

Here is the revised list for those who missed (you all should have gotten PMs now):

6/17: England

6/18: babuccia

6/19: AKateisaKate

6/20: Shaza!

6/21: Ana1202

6/22: findingmywords

6/23: RAK1

6/24: mandilambi

6/25: Oakie Doke

6/26: englishrose

6/27:

6/28:

6/29:

6/30:

I'll leave dates until the 30th open for now... Let's see how it goes. Maybe more in the future. I don't want it to get too backed up. :)

Here is the revised list for those who missed (you all should have gotten PMs now):

6/27:

6/28:

6/29:

6/30:

I'll leave dates until the 30th open for now... Let's see how it goes. Maybe more in the future. I don't want it to get too backed up. :)

Oh yay, thanks! :wub2::woot_jump:

Sorry about not replying before, the thread went off my subscribed list and I completely forgot about it :blush-anim-cl:

Yay! :biggrin2:

6/27:

6/28:

6/29:

6/30:

thank you very much!! :thumb_yello: !

:wink2:

• 3 weeks later...