Cast your vote for Mika in the Sexy Pop Men list! (part 2)

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

! ! ! H U G E ! ! !

SONGWRITER OF THE YEAR: MIKA

1990833095-mika-recompense-londres-photo.jpg?x=335&y=450&q=75&sig=ZwGAtzJrbMOWnzxEUjEcCg--

:yay:_________:yay:_________:yay:

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !

******** M I K A!********

TRA LA, TRA LA, . . . LA LA!

:yay:_________:yay:_________:yay:

PT 2 - YIPEE!!

I know this isn't such a prestigious award or anything lol...not even an award per say...but keep up the voting everyone!!! Once Mika is in something I want him to win LOL...am I crazy?!

BTW I'm totally psyched he won :punk::woot_jump: That's like the best award he can get!

when I last looked it said 689,068 now it says 689,868 :angel_not:

wow good eh

:thumb_yello:

I always said Mika was THE sexiest man on the planet!!!! & this kinda proves it, he can hardly say he's not attractive now can he? :kachinga:

Yeah...i can't believe how excited i am still. i remember his first award how we were all so excited cause we want him to get all the awards he's been nominated for...and now he's gotten his 8th award i think and it's one of the best..if not the best!! i'm so proud of him...finally he's getting the recognition he deserves!!! and what's even better is that we MFCers didn't/couldn't vote...so it's the "big" people who did!

ahhhhhhhhh :woot_jump: i can't help thinking back of the early days...look how far he has come :tears: awwww he must be over the moon!

Yeah...i can't believe how excited i am still. i remember his first award how we were all so excited cause we want him to get all the awards he's been nominated for...and now he's gotten his 8th award i think and it's one of the best..if not the best!! i'm so proud of him...finally he's getting the recognition he deserves!!! and what's even better is that we MFCers didn't/couldn't vote...so it's the "big" people who did!

ahhhhhhhhh :woot_jump: i can't help thinking back of the early days...look how far he has come :tears: awwww he must be over the moon!

That's why that award is so special! It means they respect him for his music! He said in the video, that the Ivor would be the award he would put on his mantlepiece. He was really thrilled to get it.

I know it's great to get him a 'Sexy Man' title, and we will keep voting for him, but to me, the Ivor was more important, because it's his music, the thing he lives for, and I'm so thrilled he won it.

That's why that award is so special! It means they respect him for his music! He said in the video, that the Ivor would be the award he would put on his mantlepiece. He was really thrilled to get it.

I know it's great to get him a 'Sexy Man' title, and we will keep voting for him, but to me, the Ivor was more important, because it's his music, the thing he lives for, and I'm so thrilled he won it.

good point:thumb_yello:

and we are not voting him to get a sexy-men award!

we are voting because we want him to win everything:naughty:

of course if it's for a good thing,and being sexy is good enough :blush-anim-cl:

and for me it's more likely getting gary barlow fans mad:naughty:

when we get closer they start voting like crazy:roftl:

it's fun:bleh: