Rockinbabzz MFC hotel for Amsterdam

rockinbabzz

Just stuck my head in here to find that the biggest bad-ass Mika party is going to happen RIGHT HERE!! (well...there)

MFC Hotel, what a total RIOT.

I know you will all have the best time. Babzz, I hope you warned your neighbours!!

Mika? Who's he?

You've got MFC!!

Big love to all from Tokyo:wub2: (where I am PC sitting...again...:mf_rosetinted:)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On my way to the airport as we speak, getting there now as my friend is dropping me before he goes to work, so I'll be hanging around until the 1.30 check in. So at least I won't be late getting there, ha ha!

See you guys later;-)

Hi everyone!

I'll leave soon (after my class tonight) to get to Blue's place. I'll buy some beer for tomorrow and look if I can get some sweets. Any special wishes. Not that I'll have time left to see them :wink2:.

See you all tomorrow.

girls I wanna say it was LOVELY to meet you all there! and once again Babet... thanks a bunch for having us in your home (basement under the table LOL) it was very nice of you! I am sorry for all the mess and noise we made LOL...

gawd... we need to see each other more often! that was so much fun, that I will remember it even better than Brixton (which was my first gig ever!) :wub2: ....

thank you all for beeing there... and thank you Babet for everything! :wub2:

Well thank you all of you for being really cool people! It was a pleasure having all of you staying with me! It was a big riot but I enjoyed it! And the house wasn't even that much of a mess when you had all left :naughty:

Thanks everyone for the great times and for all the food that's left over :roftl: and for the presents, I got some absolutely lovely jewellery! And of course Queenies TD promo's that I'll cherish forever!

Love you all :wub2::wub2:

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH HONEY

I loved your room especially the fluffy corner :naughty: I have to admit I made a picture of the sofa with the pillows and the fluffy wall :roftl: I'm sorry:blush-anim-cl:

hehe i'd took pics of the garden...but shhhhhhhhhhhh :roftl:

Well thank you all of you for being really cool people! It was a pleasure having all of you staying with me! It was a big riot but I enjoyed it! And the house wasn't even that much of a mess when you had all left :naughty:

Thanks everyone for the great times and for all the food that's left over :roftl: and for the presents, I got some absolutely lovely jewellery! And of course Queenies TD promo's that I'll cherish forever!

Love you all :wub2::wub2:

That's 'cause we're all housetrained:wink2::roftl:

Want to thank you SO much for letting us stay in your lovely house, I really enjoyed it, it was a lot of fun, you are a fantastic hostess.

And I've never been to a place that has steps bigger than me before:naughty:.

Lol feel free to post the pics of my house and garden in this thread :naughty:

Sorry about the big steps, we're the tallest people in the world you know, our house is not built for you dwarfs :mf_rosetinted: (says me being 1m69 but ok)

hehehe YAAAAAAY we have permission!

but I'll make it in the morning. :thumb_yello:

Babs - thank you SO much for letting me stay in your ,lovely

house. The bed was so comfy, and much appreciated!!

I took a little video of your garden - which I will post later.

You have a big heart!!!! :huglove: