Rockinbabzz MFC hotel for Amsterdam

rockinbabzz

really? what are they made of? well our pastry isn't that bad I guess

to be honest I have no clue haha in the middle it's like a cream and on the outside it's a bit like meringue but better... don't know it's just good :wub2:

leaderlux1rs0.jpg

12787kd8.jpg

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to be honest I have no clue haha in the middle it's like a cream and on the outside it's a bit like meringue but better... don't know it's just good :wub2:

leaderlux1rs0.jpg

12787kd8.jpg

oh we call that "macarons" I think... but I don't think it's considered typically from Luxembourg :blink:

oh we call that "macarons" I think... but I don't think it's considered typically from Luxembourg :blink:

I don't know why they called them like that... maybe because Luxemburgerli but then they could also be called Hamburgerli or something :roftl::roftl: so I don't really get it either:roftl:

I´m spanish..i should bring..mmm....this?

paella.jpg

:naughty:

Anyway, i want to look like a real dutch. I want the regional costume for the gig! (clogs and all xDD)

They will just laugh at you:mf_rosetinted:

Just so I'm still in the loop, are wearing clogs compulsary?

Did someone say something about not being able to get in the venue if you're not wearing them, or was that a joke?

Just so I'm still in the loop, are wearing clogs compulsary?

Did someone say something about not being able to get in the venue if you're not wearing them, or was that a joke?

It better be!!! :sneaky2:

It was a joke, nobody, unless they are still stuck 50 years ago in time:naughty:

Phew! Don't think they would go with the new costume:naughty:

• 2 weeks later...

Ok just a little bump for this thread, I'm going on holiday monday, and I won't be back until July 6th, so if there's anything you want to ask me or let me know, please do so now :wink2: Does everyone have my adress and phonenr? I will have acces to a computer during my holiday, but I wasn't planning on spending much time online...

Ok just a little bump for this thread, I'm going on holiday monday, and I won't be back until July 6th, so if there's anything you want to ask me or let me know, please do so now :wink2: Does everyone have my adress and phonenr? I will have acces to a computer during my holiday, but I wasn't planning on spending much time online...

I don't have your adress :blush-anim-cl: But I think Greta has.. and if someone picks us up on the airport I won't need it. :wink2:

Ok just a little bump for this thread, I'm going on holiday monday, and I won't be back until July 6th, so if there's anything you want to ask me or let me know, please do so now :wink2:Does everyone have my adress and phonenr? I will have acces to a computer during my holiday, but I wasn't planning on spending much time online...

I don't :crybaby:

I don't have either - but I guess Sophie will - and she is picking Kath

and I up from the airport!! Have a wonderful holiday - and we will see you

on the 7th of July!!! :woot_jump:

I don't have either - but I guess Sophie will - and she is picking Kath

and I up from the airport!! Have a wonderful holiday - and we will see you

on the 7th of July!!! :woot_jump:

I have her address and since I'll be in the car with sophie too, there should be no problem :wink2:

• 4 weeks later...

geronimooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

watch out! I'm comming today! my flight is at 6pm (from Cracow) and it will be at Schiphol at 8pm! beware my friends :rotlf:

C U soon guys! love ya all! X

See you all tomorrow!

Babzz, are you back home yet? Haasje is coming to my place tonight and we're coming to Amsterdam tomorrow morning. We will bring our own sleeping bags and pillows and I hope I can get my self inflatable matress working. :blink:

Do we need to bring something extra? Breakfast? We'll bring some drinks and crisps etc. anyway for the afterparty. :naughty: