Rockinbabzz MFC hotel for Amsterdam

rockinbabzz

Ok people I've been trying to organise this all for months, but I really need everyone to help a little.

If you are gonna stay at my house for the Mika gig on 8th july in Amsterdam (NO new people, the house is full) please post here or PM me.

It would be handy if everyone would post here what time they arrive at the airport/trainstation, so we can arrange to meet/pick people up. I live close to Schiphol Airport so I can pick some people up, but I'd prefer to go there once and pick up a couple of people all at once... And Starrats also offered to meet people there so it's easier for them to get to my house.

So if you still want to stay in the MFC hotel, please get in touch with me, hope to see you all in July!

So far we have:

Blue + Haasje = car 8 juli

MegPL = Schiphol 7 juli 20:00

RAK1 = Schiphol 7 juli 15:00 - 16:00

Violetsky = Schiphol 8 juli 8:55

Nik127 + Wendi + Kath + cath85 = Schiphol/car 7 juli early in the evening

Greta = Schiphol 8 juli late

Queenie = Schiphol 7 july 9:15am

Ingie = 7 juli

Starrats = 7 juli

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I know Haasje & me are still coming to your MFC hotel. :punk:

I guess we will come by car and drive straight to the Westerpark on Tuesday morning. In that case I can play the taxi driver for 3 more people on the way back to the 'hotel'. :thumb_yello:

I'm still in.

I think my flight gets in around 3-4pm in the afternoon on the 7th, but I double check that tomorrow, all the details are at my friends house.

Well I will book my flights today.. I first wanted to see when others arrive :wink2:

But I'm pretty sure I'll arrive Tuesday morning and go back on thursday morning (or maybe Wednesday evening)

Hope I can organize everything today so I can tell you more news tonight or tomorrow :punk:

edit: The flight I've found (first have to ask my dad if there are better ones ;)) Would arrive 8.55 am in Amsterdam (if you have the same time as we have XD) and my flight back would leave 9.55 am on thursday.

Well I will book my flights today.. I first wanted to see when others arrive :wink2:

But I'm pretty sure I'll arrive Tuesday morning and go back on thursday morning (or maybe Wednesday evening)

Hope I can organize everything today so I can tell you more news tonight or tomorrow :punk:

edit: The flight I've found (first have to ask my dad if there are better ones ;)) Would arrive 8.55 am in Amsterdam (if you have the same time as we have XD) and my flight back would leave 9.55 am on thursday.

Fantastic babes! I guess for the people who arrive tuesday morning it's best if someone picks them up so we can go to the gig as early as possible :thumb_yello:

I will stay at your house! And besides what I said in the PM, I could also pick people up:thumb_yello:

Fabby crab sticks

I've got to talk to niki before I know what time we'll be arriving. but I would be surprised if she already knew :naughty:

Well since you come by car it doesn't really matter what exact time you arrive, I'll just see you coming :wink2:

Fantastic babes! I guess for the people who arrive tuesday morning it's best if someone picks them up so we can go to the gig as early as possible :thumb_yello:

Yeah I know I'll arrive pretty late but I guess so is Greta :thumb_yello: We'll find a way to manage that :thumb_yello:

My flights are booked now :punk: I'll arrive 8.55 am

I'm staying at your place, Babs, if it's still OK ;)

I'm picking up Wendi and Kath at Schiphol around 6 PM, but since I already have 2 other people in the car with me it means my poor little fiesta is full ... I cant take anybody else.

if it's possible to leave the suitcases somewhere near/inside the venue it would be perfect..:cool:

for the 25th feb gig in London I arrived straight from the fkn delayed flight at around 9.00 pm and I manage to have a quite good spot..still remember the face of the wardrobe guy when I smashed on the counter my huge 3 days luggage with all the continentals Europe airport stickers on:naughty:

haha souns good :roftl:

Yeah I know I'll arrive pretty late but I guess so is Greta :thumb_yello: We'll find a way to manage that :thumb_yello:

My flights are booked now :punk: I'll arrive 8.55 am

If I can go to the venue by car (I have to borrow one, my parents or my gran's one) then I can pick you and Greta up on the way there and you can leave the suitcases in the car maybe :thumb_yello:

I'm staying at your place, Babs, if it's still OK ;)

I'm picking up Wendi and Kath at Schiphol around 6 PM, but since I already have 2 other people in the car with me it means my poor little fiesta is full ... I cant take anybody else.

Of course it's still ok, and that's fantastic that you're picking them up!

omg, im jealous. i wish i lived in holland, i would totally hang. :naughty:

You should just come, I'm sure there'll be a lowcost Boston-Amsterdam flight :wink2:

Yah, btw how are we going to the gig? By car or what?:blink:

And Babz, if I'm going to pick people up you need to give me details such as which trains/busses etc.:thumb_yello:

Well, hopefully I'll have a car to use then, but there won't fit more then 3 or 4extra people in it... But since you are helping me getting the house ready you are of course assured of a spot in the car :naughty:

I'll PM you how the get to my house via Schiphol

Yah, btw how are we going to the gig? By car or what?:blink:

And Babz, if I'm going to pick people up you need to give me details such as which trains/busses etc.:thumb_yello:

counts for me to :wink2:

and I made a little list of who is coming and when they are coming:

Ingie = 7 juli

Starrats = 7 juli

I'm also bringing some snacks for the pre-gig talks on the 7th :mf_rosetinted:

Well, hopefully I'll have a car to use then, but there won't fit more then 3 or 4extra people in it... But since you are helping me getting the house ready you are of course assured of a spot in the car :naughty:

I'll PM you how the get to my house via Schiphol

If its necessary I can help to :thumb_yello:

Just tell me at what time I should be there :punk:

counts for me to :wink2:

and I made a little list of who is coming and when they are coming:

Ingie = 7 juli

Starrats = 7 juli

I'm also bringing some snacks for the pre-gig talks on the 7th :mf_rosetinted:

Fab fab fab I'll put that in the first post to make it easier.

And I'll pm you how to get to my house via Schiphol :thumb_yello:

If you also wanna come early the 7th then that's great, we can have a bit of a party and get the house ready for the invasion :naughty: