Yes, Freddie likes a Muse song :thumb_yello:.

I was walking in Utrecht, the 4th big city of Holland, yesterday and it turns out there's a Bellamystreet there :original:.

No wayyyyyyyyyyy :shocked:

How on earth did that happen? :shocked:

Is it just meeee or is Muse sounding very much like Queen with their operas :aah:

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No wayyyyyyyyyyy :shocked:

How on earth did that happen? :shocked:

Is it just meeee or is Muse sounding very much like Queen with their operas :aah:

I don't know. Can you forgive me when I say that I thought of Matthew before you when I saw that street :bleh:?

"Eurasia" is very Queenish, Uprising a little less in my opinion. They are critisized for it but tell me, who can make a song Queenish (with the exception of Queen itself :bleh:) and make it sounds so wonderful? I am totally Musified at the moment :wub2:.

I don't know. Can you forgive me when I say that I thought of Matthew before you when I saw that street :bleh:?

"Eurasia" is very Queenish, Uprising a little less in my opinion. They are critisized for it but tell me, who can make a song Queenish (with the exception of Queen itself :bleh:) and make it sounds so wonderful? I am totally Musified at the moment :wub2:.

Yes I forgive you :roftl:

Its funny so many get compared to Queen , I think its just the opera and it being a BIG song , I likes it.

Did we teach you words like Queen ish on the MFC .. :roftl:

United States of Eurasia reminded me a lot of Queen, especially the first time I heard it, but I really don't hear any Queen-influences in Uprising. I love both songs, but I like Eurasia more than Uprising (But that could be because I've only heard the radio edit so far). It makes me really excited to see them live again this autumn.:wub2:

Yes I forgive you :roftl:

Its funny so many get compared to Queen , I think its just the opera and it being a BIG song , I likes it.

Did we teach you words like Queen ish on the MFC .. :roftl:

Probably, like Mikafied (Musefied) etc. We could start an MFC dictionary :wink2:.

United States of Eurasia reminded me a lot of Queen, especially the first time I heard it, but I really don't hear any Queen-influences in Uprising. I love both songs, but I like Eurasia more than Uprising (But that could be because I've only heard the radio edit so far). It makes me really excited to see them live again this autumn.:wub2:

Maybe it is because I heard Eurasia already many times that I like Uprising better. It is so...Uprising :bleh:.

So you are going to Rotterdam as well? Great.

Nice new single. This is one band that I'm entirely curious about, but never fully gotten into. I love Starlight...and would say that's on my top five fave songs of all time.

I don't find their music to be like Queen, though. I just don't hear that.

+1

Maybe in the new record there'll be songs that will remind me of Queen but for now it's just Muse :thumb_yello:

Can't wait for the album :freak:

Nice new single. This is one band that I'm entirely curious about, but never fully gotten into. I love Starlight...and would say that's on my top five fave songs of all time.

Their music isn't. Just one of their new songs, Eurasia, has some Queenish influences, if you hear it you will recognise it.

Muse is absolutely worth exploring, in the beginning I had to get used to some of their song (they can make a lot of noise :teehee:), now I think it's the best band in the world and their singer is my favourite singer :thumb_yello:.

And their new single, Uprising......:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:.

Their music isn't. Just one of their new songs, Eurasia, has some Queenish influences, if you hear it you will recognise it.

Muse is absolutely worth exploring, in the beginning I had to get used to some of their song (they can make a lot of noise :teehee:), now I think it's the best band in the world and their singer is my favourite singer :thumb_yello:.

And their new single, Uprising......:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:.

I'll check out Eurasia, thanks. :)

• 1 month later...
i`m quite excited for the new album! i so want to see them live :wub2:

Me too! I'm so curious for the new album!

But for this year I won't see them live..argh..it's something like 4 years that I miss their tours for different reasons :sneaky2:

..But hope is the last to die :teehee:

Has anyone else listened to the new album yet? It's leaked today and I must admit that I've listened to it: I absolutely love the Exogenesis symphony parts, MK ultra and err.. the rest of it :naughty:.

I'm saving myself :naughty:

I pre-ordered it from Muse.mu and can't wait to get it in the mail :thumb_yello:

Can I also say that I love the weekly downloads we got for pre-ordering it!! :biggrin2:

Hello Muse fans :biggrin2:

I just wanted to come in here and say something.

I am not a Muse fan, I have tried to get into them but for some reason they don't do it for me really, BUT, I just want to say how much I admire Matt Bellamy.

Sometimes you can really see and appreciate the talent in a musician even if you're not a fan..and what a talented bloke he is! I've been watching a Muse stream on the BBC these last couple of days and I was quite gobsmacked at his versatility and ability, and how much he puts into the shows. I can totally see why Mika admires him so much (allegedly).

That's all :thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...