• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"The Resistance" is the new album title ! I hope it release soon, i can't wait ! And i can't wait to see them again !!

Thank you for the info. i'll patiently wait for its release

Edited by Kissable

• 2 weeks later...
from what i read, the lines were clogged like crazy!! so did you get tickets?

I did, and I was bloody lucky!

I was sat by my mac 5 minutes before the ticket-site opened with a phone in my hand and redialed and reloaded every other second in case it opened a minute early or so, but the minute it opened, they both died!:blink:

So I focused on the internet site and reloaded as soon as I got an error notice, and FINALLY got through to get ticket nr 5 out of all the tickets (so it can't have taken more than a few seconds really :teehee: ), registered it, paid for it, and just for fun went BACK into the ticket site to see how fast the tickets were going- the standing tickets were already sold out!!

After that I couldn't even get on the site anymore cos it broke down completely, but when I went back in later that day, ALL the tickets were sold out... AMAZING!!! :biggrin2:

Now I'm just trying to find someone somewhere who want to go to other shows in Europe with me as well, 1 concert is NOT enough!

I did, and I was bloody lucky!

I was sat by my mac 5 minutes before the ticket-site opened with a phone in my hand and redialed and reloaded every other second in case it opened a minute early or so, but the minute it opened, they both died!:blink:

So I focused on the internet site and reloaded as soon as I got an error notice, and FINALLY got through to get ticket nr 5 out of all the tickets (so it can't have taken more than a few seconds really :teehee: ), registered it, paid for it, and just for fun went BACK into the ticket site to see how fast the tickets were going- the standing tickets were already sold out!!

After that I couldn't even get on the site anymore cos it broke down completely, but when I went back in later that day, ALL the tickets were sold out... AMAZING!!! :biggrin2:

Now I'm just trying to find someone somewhere who want to go to other shows in Europe with me as well, 1 concert is NOT enough!

that's absolutely CRAZY. were you on the pre-sale muse.mu opening? my friend who was on both the pre-sale and normal ticket openings didn't get one at all! you're so lucky!

i agree, 1 concert wouldn't be enough!

I've got my tickets for my 2nd Muse gig (in Rotterdam, The Netherlands)!

I went on the fan pre-sale about 5 minutes after it opened, but my dad couldn't find his creditcard:sneaky2:... so the standing tickets were already sold out when I finally got hold of one. I've got seated tickets now, but 2 of us have standing tickets.. and 4 of us don't (and my sister is now going to kill me because her best friend has standing tickets and I ordered seated tickets for her:aah:).

Anyway, I'm happy that I've got my tickets. :roll1:

I too have tickets for Rotterdam :thumb_yello:! My b/f orderd them. We are 2nd row since he could only buy 1 first row ticket at the time :blink:. Well, I am glad that we have tickets at all!

The tickets are different for the 1st and the 2nd row? :blink: What kind of venue is it?

I'm excitedly waiting for October because I've got tickets to their gig in Finland. Can't wait! :teehee::wub2:

Weeee! :biggrin2:

It's like we have reporters in several countries, to cover part of the tour! :roftl:

• 1 month later...
Have you guys heard the latest song? United States of Eurasia: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA3cgWYwmoE. It's a massive sounding Queen-ish song, I think it's brilliant.

I heard it and your thoughts about it are the same as mine :wink2:.

It is great the way they reveiled the song, don't you think, with all the unlucking etc. going on. My b/f is quit exited by it :naughty:.

Mary I am sorry I didn't answer your question sooner, on the day you asked it I was on my way to Paris to a Mikagig :bleh:, that's probably why I never saw it.

The venue is a big arena, it is in Rotterdam. So no intimate show but I am sure it'll be great! I am looking forward to the gig.

• 2 weeks later...

So guys..anyone heard the song 'Uprising' on their site yet? :teehee:

http://muse.mu/media-player/singles/45/uprising/

and have you seen the artwork for the album 'The resistance'?

theresistancez.jpg

I like it :biggrin2:

Well for the song...It's so 'Muse' :biggrin2:..I think I have to listen to it a few more times to have a definitive impression...but atm I keep singing the chorus and that's a good sign :thumb_yello:

So guys..anyone heard the song 'Uprising' on their site yet? :teehee:

http://muse.mu/media-player/singles/45/uprising/

and have you seen the artwork for the album 'The resistance'?

theresistancez.jpg

I like it :biggrin2:

Well for the song...It's so 'Muse' :biggrin2:..I think I have to listen to it a few more times to have a definitive impression...but atm I keep singing the chorus and that's a good sign :thumb_yello:

I am totally in love with the song. The 2nd time I heard it I cried, I am not kidding. Matthews voice is so beautiful in the chorus. This is my favourite Muse song so far, hell, maybe it is my favourite song ever! So yes, I like it :naughty:.

Its just been on radio 1 , big song , I likes .. :thumb_yello:

Yes, Freddie likes a Muse song :thumb_yello:.

I was walking in Utrecht, the 4th big city of Holland, yesterday and it turns out there's a Bellamystreet there :original:.