"The Magical Bracelet"

CazGirl

As some of you know, I am studying ChildCare. In this course we had to make a story book for children between the ages of 4-6. We had to make up the story ourselves and draw the pictures...literally everything.

This, this is the final piece (still gotta colour a few pieces here and there and they're very minor things) and I know it's not completely perfect...but never mind...

The teachers at my college love it and the students really like it too...I was wondering what you guys thought?

These pics were taken on my phone so they're not fantastic quality.

Thanks guys!

Cover.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4-1.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Caz, your story is lovely, and the illustrations are fantastic, a little manga creeping in there in the style, which is no bad thing.

yarp lol! you only see animé characters in manga (manga is the actual jap comic, animé are the actual drawings) and i wanted to bring animé into my story, without making it manga-fied (that's reading back to front and set out like an actual comic).

I'm glad everyone likes it!

and greta; no, i haven't started *that* yet. That will come into play when the last chapter is complete and when i finish my childcare course. =]

really good!:dance_man::winner_first_h4h::bow:

*controls perfectionism*

*cant control perfectionism*

for future reference, i think that you wouldnt say "it was her that was crying", you would say "it was her who was crying", considering you are referring to a person

really good!:dance_man::winner_first_h4h::bow:

*controls perfectionism*

*cant control perfectionism*

for future reference, i think that you wouldnt say "it was her that was crying", you would say "it was her who was crying", considering you are referring to a person

oh i know, a friend pointed it out to me after i stuck everything in :furious:

i like it a lot! and the drawings are :wub2:

are the kids demanding new parts already? is THIS the reason why u're gonna stop writing scripts for us? :naughty:

i haven't read it to them yet, though they know it's coming. they're really looking forward to it LOL