Euro2008

annabelle

Wow Basel was AMAZING when we arrived there the whole city was ORANJE... there was nobody without orange clothes somehow :naughty:

and they know how to party !!!! They really do !! and I talked with so many of them.. The guys in front of us where we decided to stay to watch the game were very funny :roftl: and then he asked me if I can say something in dutch and I was like :naughty: no... and he said.. I know you do !!! and I said... HI HA HONDELUL :roftl: and he laughted so hard and told all his friends and everybody started laughing.. well then he told me... who ever taught that to you.. say this to him "***" I can remeber what it sounded like but I have no idea how to pronounce it properly or even how to write it but I'm sure it wasn't something nice because everybody started laughing even harder :roftl:

Well at the end the whole magic was gone of course and I was really upset:thumbdown: The dutch have the best fans and the Swiss people really really loved them in our country !!!! Switzerland is sad..

But I have some cool pictures of yesterday and I'll show them to you sometime when I uploaded them

Awww...that makes me so proud of my fellow Dutchies :roftl:!

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh ... I was very sad I must say :boxed:

Sighhhhhhh

Russia are a huge suprise , in the qualification games England had Crotia and Russia .. maybe we didnt realise what a good side they were

Me too, I even burned my hat:mf_rosetinted:

Yeh ... I was very sad I must say :boxed:

Sighhhhhhh

Russia are a huge suprise , in the qualification games England had Crotia and Russia .. maybe we didnt realise what a good side they were

Me too. And really surprised. They were doing so good... And I was actually looking forward to a German, Dutch final :naughty:. The whole quarter finals were a big surprise and most of the matches really boring (until the end).

So now we can look forward to the semi-finals. Yay! :punk:

Me too. And really surprised. They were doing so good... And I was actually looking forward to a German, Dutch final :naughty:. The whole quarter finals were a big surprise and most of the matches really boring (until the end).

So now we can look forward to the semi-finals. Yay! :punk:

Yes it was a huge suprise :shocked:

Its strange without England I thought it would have no interest but Im really liking it :punk:

Yes it was a huge suprise :shocked:

Its strange without England I thought it would have no interest but Im really liking it :punk:

I don't think I would have watched anything if Germany wasn't playing. I even kind of stopped watching when they were losing against Croatia. I did the laundry instead :blink:. I just can't see them lose. I think the match against Turkey will be really exciting tomorrow especially as the Turks tend to win in the last 5 minutes. And I hope that the fans will remain peaceful especially in Germany as there are many Turks living here.

I don't think I would have watched anything if Germany wasn't playing. I even kind of stopped watching when they were losing against Croatia. I did the laundry instead :blink:. I just can't see them lose. I think the match against Turkey will be really exciting tomorrow especially as the Turks tend to win in the last 5 minutes. And I hope that the fans will remain peaceful especially in Germany as there are many Turks living here.

Yes ... I hope it is peaceful too :thumb_yello:

Turkey I think are a fitter side but Germany have the experience

I know it's a bit late but god I'm soooooo happy for Spain!!!

:woot_jump:

I was terribly nervous when they played but after they won I started to yell like crazy.:naughty:

A big thanks go to this guy:

_41027318_spain.jpg

He is a god!!:wub2:

Hopefully they'll beat Russia again.pray.gif

San Iker!! :wub2:

We played quite well. Italian defender was always really tough and we have a little psychological handicap with them: 88 years without winning them in a official competition, USA 1994 when Tassotti broke Luis Enrique´s nose...

Let's hope for the best, watching at home should be safe :naughty: