pranks

okay, so everyone's done some kind of prank on someone! so what are they? they can be mika related (such as tricking your mika-hating friend into listening to him by sayin he's another artist:naughty:) or just general:thumb_yello:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite is crumbling up a straw wrapper, throwing it into a bad of popcorn, and then watching my sister eat it :naughty:

:roftl:

today, i kept crumbling up straw wrappers and throwing them in my cousin's drink while he wasn't watching, hoping he'd drink it, but it was coke so it was dark and the wrapper was white:bleh: better luck next time:naughty:

today, i kept crumbling up straw wrappers and throwing them in my cousin's drink while he wasn't watching, hoping he'd drink it, but it was coke so it was dark and the wrapper was white:bleh: better luck next time:naughty:

Always throw it into popcorn :naughty: My sister falls for it everytime :lmfao:

Always throw it into popcorn :naughty: My sister falls for it everytime :lmfao:

thanx for the tip...and i sure hope she's still alive:naughty:

one time, by friend called me and i answered in my awful spanish, and she believed me! she's like 'oh sorry, i must have the wrong number" then she kept calling, it took her a few times then i just started laughing. she got pretty mad( which made it even funnier):naughty:

Tickling my lil sisters nose with a feather while she is asleep , filling her hand with shaving foam , hoping she will itch her nose and splat .... Lmao .... :naughty:

while my friends were sleeping w/ cucumber's on their face i got me and two other ppl to get whip cream and spray it on them:naughty:

umm...gosh, i just had one in mind!!

well my sister "hates" meat, so at holidays, my cousins and i will cut up little pieces of meat and when she walks away 4 something, we stick it in her drink (also done w/ other things i.e. salt peper and all that stuff...jellybellies)lol

umm...gosh, i just had one in mind!!

well my sister "hates" meat, so at holidays, my cousins and i will cut up little pieces of meat and when she walks away 4 something, we stick it in her drink (also done w/ other things i.e. salt peper and all that stuff...jellybellies)lol

lol!

is she like a vegetarian, or she just doesnt like meat. lol, wouldn't it be really funny if she was allergic to meat:shocked::roftl:. okay no it wouldn't,:mf_rosetinted:

lol!

is she like a vegetarian, or she just doesnt like meat. lol, wouldn't it be really funny if she was allergic to meat:shocked::roftl:. okay no it wouldn't,:mf_rosetinted:

lol, well she claimed she was a vegitarian, but then shes like "im a peskatarian" and she eats bacon, hamburgers from In n' out/ carles Jr/and a few more places, and she eats hamburgers my dad makes and stuff, shes a terrible one tho lol

• 7 months later...

i got some dolly beads over the weekend and we went to the panto (which was very rubbish btw). there was this well annoying family a coule of rows in front and i flicked a culple of dolly beads at them an i ducked down. then it got really addicting and started flicking them at other people, then i got really good and managed to flick them over to the lower circle and on the way out, this family from the lower circle walked past and the little girl was going, 'mummy! it was raining dolly beads!'

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

When I was younger my cousin got me into making prank calls to directory enquiries :naughty:

They usually went something like this:

Hello, can I have the number for Matt Willis, London please?

There are 200 Matt Willis' living in London

He's in Busted! You know the band Busted?

No...

Matt from Busted! *sings* "I've been to the year 3000"

*they hang up*

:naughty:

Last week I was with a friend and her sister *also my friend* was at the cinema watching Twilight. And we knew she didn't turn her mobile phone off. So we called her and her mobile phone rang out loud in the middle of the movie !!:aah:.

It was hilarious when she came back !!

i got some dolly beads over the weekend and we went to the panto (which was very rubbish btw). there was this well annoying family a coule of rows in front and i flicked a culple of dolly beads at them an i ducked down. then it got really addicting and started flicking them at other people, then i got really good and managed to flick them over to the lower circle and on the way out, this family from the lower circle walked past and the little girl was going, 'mummy! it was raining dolly beads!'

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

You know, if I'd been at that panto and you'd flicked dolly beads at me I would have come and found you, even in the middle of the panto. And you would have been in trouble girlie!

Once when I was about 9 or 10, I lifted up the toilet seat at home, covered the opening with plastic cling wrap, put the seat back down, and then hid in the shower to see what would happen.

My dad came in, blew his nose, and went to throw the tissue into the toilet - imagine his surprise when it bounced back out! :roftl:

Good thing it was just tissue, and not something... messier. I was a bad, bad child. :blush-anim-cl:

• 2 weeks later...

Did you mean:

http://www.astringofbeads.co.uk/store/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=19

OR:

http://www.keepitsweet.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/148

I'm guessing the latter, but don't want to assume anything.

Once when I was about 9 or 10, I lifted up the toilet seat at home, covered the opening with plastic cling wrap, put the seat back down, and then hid in the shower to see what would happen.

My dad came in, blew his nose, and went to throw the tissue into the toilet - imagine his surprise when it bounced back out! :roftl:

Good thing it was just tissue, and not something... messier. I was a bad, bad child. :blush-anim-cl:

i've always wanted to try that but i was scared of what might happen :roftl:

i don't really do pranks. one time i had a plastic bottle of fake nail varnish and i put it on the carpet without a lid, so it looked like it was spilling out. i forgot about it then my mum walked past and just heard " oh NOOOOO!!!!!!!!" i started giggling so she picked it up. it was funny at the time.

one of my friends was having a sleepover ( i wasn't there) and she was on a friends computer.one of the boys who stayed for the party logged onto the same computer by phone and brought microsoft word up and typed in big letters : DIE!!!!!!!!!!!

and she really freaked out :naughty: