Mika Would You Rather

Jesyka14

:lol3: I'd pick extremely long chest hair cuz he could shave it!!

would you rather:

Mika shave your head and his head or make his self blind and you blind

I would definately rather Mika shave my head and his own head because hair grows back.

Would you rather Mika show up for a concert REALLY late but then have a good show or that he shows up on time but do a bad concert?

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would definately rather Mika shave my head and his own head because hair grows back.

Would you rather Mika show up for a concert REALLY late but then have a good show or that he shows up on time but do a bad concert?

I'd pick really late show but then have a good show then I'd be perky and awake again!!

oi definetly have him really late. with all the MFC'ers out there..we could have a good time before hand. plus, maybe some people would leave :P more for me!

WYR

Mika sound bad(still good but not as mik-tastic as usual) all the time but look even more attractive than usual have a physical deformaty but sound AMAZING(even better than usual)

I'd pick Mika sound bad (still good but not as mik-tastic as usual) all the time but look even more attractive than usual, definatley I would probably go more crazy too:lol3::yay::roftl:

would you rather:

have Mika while singing lollypop at a concert tell you to come up on stage and dance naughty with him sorta and he touched your boobs or after the concert when he signs things hugs people gets pics with people etc. when it's your turn he hugs you tight and kisses you on the cheek:wub2: I'd pick him kissing me on the cheek and a tight hug after the concert 4 sure:yay::mf_lustslow:

IMHO this thread is getting pretty weird ... in fact, it started weird :shocked: ...... killing ppl ... best friends ? Mika ? Other stuff too .... :blink: .... I dunno ... what do the rest of you who post in this thread regularly think ?? :blink:

Would you rather lock lips with MIKA for 1 whole minute or

Spend an entire day with him?

when I first read your WYR I think it is so romantic and sweet and cute and I'd pick the 1st one: lock lips with Mika for 1 whole minute, cuz that is so sweet and agressive like and romantic totally and after we'd be so caught up in it we'd do it again and then spend the day with eachother.....hehe!

would you rather:

have dinner with Mika and after he walked you up to your front door steps and you smiled at him very sweet and he gave you a sorta seductive look and just grabbed you tightly and kissed you hard but gentle a french kiss on the lips and after you hugged eachother and he said "goodbye Love" or have dinner with Mika and after dinner he invited you up to his room and then when you were in his apartment/house Mika and you walked into his kitchen you were turned the other way and Mika was facing your back and you turned around to say something but when you did he grabbed you agresivley and gave you a french kiss and he said make love to me and you refused and said I can't we just met and you also said I'll call you 2morrow and he said "goodbye Love" *swoon*:wub2:how romantic go ahead answer!!

Would you rather Mika do a duet with Rufus Wainwright or Prince?

Prince!!! They would sound amazing together!

would you rather mika make out with his own sister or his own cousin?

Incest!!! But I'll choose his cousin,cos they're not THAT related.

Would you rather Mika have rainbow coloured eyes or purple eyes?

Purple eyes :wub2: like Liz Taylor LOL!!!

[color="DarkOrchid"

Would you rather Mika have short fingers or extremelly long chest hair?[/color]

Well,the fact is that he's pretty hairy...and has long, the most beautiful fingers in the world...oh I dunno...this one's really hard! Both are sort of yacky to me. But I'd choose long chest hair cos he can shave it.

The 1st one!

2nd...

I think I'll be probably dead, if I have to go on the stage... :wink2:

WYR:

1. Create a song, send it to Mika and Mika sings it.

2. Create a scenario to video for his song [who cares which ;D] and Mika uses it.

Create a scenario to video for his song! That's something I would really want to do! And I have some good ideas for his music videos as well.

Would you rather lock lips with MIKA for 1 whole minute or

Spend an entire day with him?

Spend an entire day with him.That would be absolutely amazing and unforgetable.

would you rather:

have dinner with Mika and after he walked you up to your front door steps and you smiled at him very sweet and he gave you a sorta seductive look and just grabbed you tightly and kissed you hard but gentle a french kiss on the lips and after you hugged eachother and he said "goodbye Love" or have dinner with Mika and after dinner he invited you up to his room and then when you were in his apartment/house Mika and you walked into his kitchen you were turned the other way and Mika was facing your back and you turned around to say something but when you did he grabbed you agresivley and gave you a french kiss and he said make love to me and you refused and said I can't we just met and you also said I'll call you 2morrow and he said "goodbye Love" how romantic go ahead answer!!

You should write a story about that!!

when I first read your WYR I think it is so romantic and sweet and cute and I'd pick the 1st one: lock lips with Mika for 1 whole minute, cuz that is so sweet and agressive like and romantic totally and after we'd be so caught up in it we'd do it again and then spend the day with eachother.....hehe!

would you rather:

have dinner with Mika and after he walked you up to your front door steps and you smiled at him very sweet and he gave you a sorta seductive look and just grabbed you tightly and kissed you hard but gentle a french kiss on the lips and after you hugged eachother and he said "goodbye Love" or have dinner with Mika and after dinner he invited you up to his room and then when you were in his apartment/house Mika and you walked into his kitchen you were turned the other way and Mika was facing your back and you turned around to say something but when you did he grabbed you agresivley and gave you a french kiss and he said make love to me and you refused and said I can't we just met and you also said I'll call you 2morrow and he said "goodbye Love" *swoon*:wub2:how romantic go ahead answer!!

def the first one! that would be so cute, i've always wanted something like that to happen:wub2:

WYR

Mika have no fans

Mika have no good music (but a lot of fans)

def the first one! that would be so cute, i've always wanted something like that to happen:wub2:

WYR

Mika have no fans

I would rather Mika have no fans because I don't like bad music:roftl:

Would you rather...

Mika only have his Big Girls or only have his LGs?

WYR

Mika have no fans

I pick no fans but I'd secretely be a fan and have other people too!! so he's still be the same as now!hehe!:naughty:

I would rather Mika have no fans because I don't like bad music:roftl:

Would you rather...

Mika only have his Big Girls or only have his LGs?

I'd pick only big girls cuz that's better/funner to me:naughty:and if the big girls had daughters they could be the LG's cuz they'd force them to let there daughters be a LG even though they said no more LG's:roftl: