The "gig frustrated" thread

Emerald

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah so do I.

A lot of these concerts are where you have to stand for long periods of time.

I can't do that.:thumbdown:

Yeah... But sometimes they're seated places right? Not always... Well they're usually more expensive.

well this seems to be the perfect thread for me!

OMG!I'm so frustrated about Mika not coming to Argentina!

Now, he has said that he will come in octuber but of 2009! that's a long time to wait!

and to make it all worse I told my mum that he was coming and she said "you're not going!" she said that she's afraid cause Bs As (our capital city) is very dangerous, and I won't go just by myself ( I live in the north of Argetina 950 km away from the capital)

and I was like "muuuum I will be 19 by that time! Come on!" But she kept refusing to let me go!¬¬ so imagine how frustrated I am!

Now, he has said that he will come in octuber but of 2009! that's a long time to wait!

and to make it all worse I told my mum that he was coming and she said "you're not going!" she said that she's afraid cause Bs As (our capital city) is very dangerous, and I won't go just by myself ( I live in the north of Argetina 950 km away from the capital)

and I was like "muuuum I will be 19 by that time! Come on!" But she kept refusing to let me go!¬¬ so imagine how frustrated I am!

Oh that's bad. She is being very selfish. Grrrrrr!!

I don't agree with that.

They shouldn't do that.

Well, there are many gigs/concerts where you have different prices, depending on where you're placed, and seated places are usually the best and more expensive places (cause you see the show better and it's more comfortable etc).

But I understand that you're angry, because as I've understood, if you want to go to a gig, you don't have a choice. You would have to pay for a seated place...

Mums... They worry too much! Mine is like yours. And she always says "you'll see how it is like when you'll have children":bleh: Keep asking. lol

Well, there are many gigs/concerts where you have different prices, depending on where you're placed, and seated places are usually the best and more expensive places (cause you see the show better and it's more comfortable etc).

But I understand that you're angry, because as I've understood, if you want to go to a gig, you don't have a choice. You would have to pay for a seated place...

And I suppose I would need to be where I could see what was going on.

And I bet if I was in a crowd of people. Me going aroud in the wheelchair (laughs to herself) I would run over a lot of peoples toes!!:roftl:

And I suppose I would need to be where I could see what was going on.

And I bet if I was in a crowd of people. Me going aroud in the wheelchair (laughs to herself) I would run over a lot of peoples toes!!:roftl:

Lol it's maybe a good solution! If you ran over a lot of people's toes, you could manage a way through to the first line right?:naughty:

Lol it's maybe a good solution! If you ran over a lot of people's toes, you could manage a way through to the first line right?:naughty:

Hahahahahah!!!!:punk:

But wouldn't we then have a lot of unhappy Mika fans with sore feet!!

A lot of places have specific places for wheelchair users and they usually get to take a carer free.

Anyone know Wendi?

She has been to a few gigs now. I know in Brixton she was in the disabled area and had a pretty good view, yet in Amsterdam it wasn't good, so it varies.

Clare, if you don't know Wendi, perhaps you might like to have a chat and see if she has any gig going tips?

• 8 months later...
Yes!!!!!!!! I am extremely frustrated! Mika won't come anywhere near Pittsburgh Pennsylvania!!!!!!!!

You're in Pittsburgh? I'm from Pittsburgh originally :thumb_yello:

And I'm sure Mika will get to Pittsburgh eventually -- he's been to DC and

Philly already, not so far from you. Pittsburgh will be on the list down the

road. :)