JackViolet

I do kno that. And i love him.:wub2: if i didnt i wouldnt be scrubbing his name off of my face at this moment.

*hollers for MegPL* *sings* suckin too hard on ur candy floss.....

CANDY FLOSS? lmao!!!! :roftl::lmao:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never met him in person, unfortunately.

But I think I'm not exaggerating if I say I've spent many hours on his space just losing myself in his beautiful songs, that don't need much more than a guitar or a piano and a voice and at times not even that to reach me.

When I sent him a comment on how beautiful I found 'Joanna' several months ago, I was very surprised to have him comment back, which I hadn't expected, as he was getting quite a lot of comments and being a handsome musician with probably not much time on his hands in between all the songwriting and Mika gigs I thought he wouldn't bother. I was wrong. Same with messages. So in a nutshell, besides being an outstanding songwriter and very talented musician I just find he's a very warm hearted, easy-going, down-to-earth nice guy. And I'm sure we will hear from him in the future. :thumb_yello:

I've never met him in person, unfortunately.

But I think I'm not exaggerating if I say I've spent many hours on his space just losing myself in his beautiful songs, that don't need much more than a guitar or a piano and a voice and at times not even that to reach me.

When I sent him a comment on how beautiful I found 'Joanna' several months ago, I was very surprised to have him comment back, which I hadn't expected, as he was getting quite a lot of comments and being a handsome musician with probably not much time on his hands in between all the songwriting and Mika gigs I thought he wouldn't bother. I was wrong. Same with messages. So in a nutshell, besides being an outstanding songwriter and very talented musician I just find he's a very warm hearted, easy-going, down-to-earth nice guy. And I'm sure we will hear from him in the future. :thumb_yello:

Luke is unbelievably sweet. I just can't say it enough times. He's certainly won my heart :wub2:

I saw him 4 times with Mika but met him only once in Toronto with Christine, Suzy, Sara, etc. Some of them asked for picture with him but I was too shy now I regret it coz I'm a big fan of his music.

I haven't actually met the man, but he certainly helped make the Salt Lake City gig what it was!

All of us MFCer's at the front of the line had been waiting like....oh, about 3 hours or so, and the doors STILL hadn't opened, even after being delayed an hour.

We kept watching the door, and then it opened, and out popped Luke.

I, along with the rest of the MFCer's started screaming/laughing/waving and he waved back with a kind of awed and amused look on his face because of how enthusiastic the crowd was. xD

He was really fun during the show, he and Mika were fighting over the piano at one point.

when I went up to meet Mika, I was so distracted by him, that I didn't even notice Luke was standing next to me....:shocked::doh: that is until I was looking through my pictures after the show.

so, there you have it!

Ok, spam with a lot of pics from me now.

Luke is a very nice guy. I met him (as in chatting) for the first time after the Barcelona gig on the 18th of October '07, and then a few more times after that. I think that I spoke to him at every Mika gig after that, he was just so nice and approachable, and just "normal".

Particular "highlights" were:

-Dusseldorf on Nov 3 '07

Where him and Cherisse spoke to us for ages and these pics were taken:

Dusseldorf.jpg

Duss2.jpg

Duss3.jpg

-Toronto on Jan 29 '08

Where other pics were taken and we gave him the fantastic scarf that Suzy and co had bought him. He was really happy to get it and so lovely to us, and even came out after they got there on the tourbus when no other band member came over.

Suzy and Luke +scarf combo:

Suzy.jpg

Luke and moi again:

SaraToronto.jpg

-Brixton on 28 Feb '08

At the "afterparty" thingie, where he was a bit drunk I think,Lol.

And then of course the times where we met him at the Sara B gig and at his Temposhark gig, where this pic (which I do like,despite the double chin that I have in it) was taken:

IMG_2628-1.jpg

Oh, and before anyone accuses me of "thinking that he's my friend", of course I don't.

I'm just saying that he's lovely and that he treats me like a normal person and not like a crazy moronoid fanatic, and I really appreciate that.

So yes, he is a total sweetheart. And very talented, did I mention that?

Plus has everyone seen the picture with the wet T-shirt?? :das:

Of course I think that his personal qualities, despite being a quiet type of guy, have gained him many "fans" amongst the Mika fans, because he just comes across so nice...

First time I met Luke was when I had arrived to Hammersmith in December and just found out that the gig was cancelled.

I had travelled to London alone and I was wandering around like a lost sheep and didn’t know what to do or who I could talk to,:boxed: that was before I had said hello to anyone of the MFCers.

Suddenly I at least recognized one person in the crowd, Luke! :wub2:

I told him I had a present for Mika and he said to me to give it to Martin and we went up to Martin together and I gave him, Martin, the present.

After that I started to talk to the other MFCers and the cancelled gig night turned in to a big party, thank god!:naughty:

The second time was outside Hammersmith in February, he came up to us in the queue and started a conversation and I took a picture of him and my friend Nika from Sweden.

He was so sweet and chatty! Smiling and joking the all the time!:wink2:

I wish him all the best with his future in music!

:wub2:

I met Luke when he was pushing through the crowd after the Tokyo Liquid Room gig....nobody knew who he was (he thought). I just stood in front of him to block his path, and said "Do you think noone will recognise you or something?" and he laughed and said he was going to meet a friend. Then later I got to meet him again and have a photo while we discussed his other Aussie friend Delta Goodrem. (I look like the cat that got the cream...oh well)

IMG_0550.jpg

And he always replies to my messages on myspace. He's very cool like that.

I never met him, but the band walked by the queue waiting for Mika after the Vancouver gig. I yelled out thank you to them but I don't think they noticed. :roftl:

He replied within minutes to the message I sent him on Myspace, and I think his music is absolutely beautiful. I can't get over it. He seems like a really lovely easygoing guy, and I'd love to meet him one day but I don't know if I'll get the chance anymore...:tears:

I met Luke when he was pushing through the crowd after the Tokyo Liquid Room gig....nobody knew who he was (he thought). I just stood in front of him to block his path, and said "Do you think noone will recognise you or something?" and he laughed and said he was going to meet a friend. Then later I got to meet him again and have a photo while we discussed his other Aussie friend Delta Goodrem. (I look like the cat that got the cream...oh well)

IMG_0550.jpg

And he always replies to my messages on myspace. He's very cool like that.

Oooooh that is such a cool picture!! And the little alki, with not one but 2 cans of beer:roftl:

This was a year ago so I'm not sure if I got the dialogue exactly right. :naughty: Anyway...

While I was waiting outside at Chicago for Mika (in June), I saw the band come out and all I wanted was a picture with Luke (even more than one with Mika) and everyone I was with knew this . This bossy lady and her two kids were hogging the band and they decided it was time to leave. Luke was standing RIGHT THERE and this girl I was with pushed me forward so I had to say something to him or look really stupid. I'm not really an assertive type of person, at least not in that situation. Anyway, I said something like, "Luke, can I get a picture with you?" and he said, "Sure! No problem!" Then we were about to take the picture and Martin yelled, "Hey why not the whole band?!" So they all came over and crowded around me. Since I was really only standing next to Luke, he said, "Why don't you move in between all of us" or something like that. Then all these people came rushing into MY picture and Luke and the band were like, "Whoa, we gotta go!" I never even got the picture. Pffft. :naughty: Though when they all got in the van, it looked like Luke was looking right at me when he waved, and I'll continue to think he was waving at me. haha.

But anyway, he was very, very nice, taking the little extra time to make my whole night even they were in a hurry to get out of there. I even thought the fact that Martin got the whole band to come over was great as well.

This was a year ago so I'm not sure if I got the dialogue exactly right. :naughty: Anyway...

While I was waiting outside at Chicago for Mika (in June), I saw the band come out and all I wanted was a picture with Luke (even more than one with Mika) and everyone I was with knew this . This bossy lady and her two kids were hogging the band and they decided it was time to leave. Luke was standing RIGHT THERE and this girl I was with pushed me forward so I had to say something to him or look really stupid. I'm not really an assertive type of person, at least not in that situation. Anyway, I said something like, "Luke, can I get a picture with you?" and he said, "Sure! No problem!" Then we were about to take the picture and Martin yelled, "Hey why not the whole band?!" So they all came over and crowded around me. Since I was really only standing next to Luke, he said, "Why don't you move in between all of us" or something like that. Then all these people came rushing into MY picture and Luke and the band were like, "Whoa, we gotta go!" I never even got the picture. Pffft. :naughty: Though when they all got in the van, it looked like Luke was looking right at me when he waved, and I'll continue to think he was waving at me. haha.

But anyway, he was very, very nice, taking the little extra time to make my whole night even they were in a hurry to get out of there. I even thought the fact that Martin got the whole band to come over was great as well.

It's a bit of a bummer that you didn't get your pic because of pushy, rude people, but the bolded bit really made me LOL! :roftl:

And once again, spamming the threads trying to make up for missed online time, hehe...

He actually carried out the promise to the very end and gave us what he promised when the band came to Toronto, Canada. He confirmed with us as soon as he got off the tour bus and saw us outside the chain linked fence. He was the ONLY band member to greet us at that time.

Suzy, have I ever said how I love it that you always say "Toronto, Canada" instead of just "Toronto"?

:wub2:I find it extremely cute for some strange reason.

that is uberly sweet of him. i think ive just fallen in love with luke....:blush-anim-cl:

(hey luke, you gonna print screen this and put it on your myspace? I DARE YA! :roftl:)

Urrrg, Caz, if you declare your love for him you'll land in trouble with Phunkygal!

:bleh:Watch out for those catfights now...

You never know, after all he has done it before (admittedly, not as a result of being dared to it, but still...):roftl:

He's quite naughty that way, isn't he?

Nah actually the first time I met him, he had a pineapple, which he then suggested should be in the group picture so we could claim that Cherisse was there :bleh:

Don't remember it exactly, but I ended up laughing so hard that I look like a complete idiot on the picture

Oh and the pineapple story also made me laugh!!

Urrrg, Caz, if you declare your love for him you'll land in trouble with Phunkygal!

:bleh:Watch out for those catfights now...

You never know, after all he has done it before (admittedly, not as a result of being dared to it, but still...):roftl:

He's quite naughty that way, isn't he?

Oh and the pineapple story also made me laugh!!

Oh but Luke is super sweet, isn't he? He's something juicy.

No dirty thoughts please Sariflor, this is NOT the Lukegasmic thread. :mf_rosetinted: (and you, breana!)

:naughty: i really should myspaz message him this thread. just to see if he will do it. haha! i'd pee my pants if he did.

what, MY version of the pineapple story? that made me laugh harder than my mahoosive mika script lmao! OHH! OHH! This random girl messaged me last night i think! i believe she's newbie and she messaged me about my script! she said she was feeling down and reading my scripts really cheered her up and made her laugh. I thought that was so cute and SO sweet. I had to share :blush-anim-cl:

Oh but Luke is super sweet, isn't he? He's something juicy.

No dirty thoughts please Sariflor, this is NOT the Lukegasmic thread. :mf_rosetinted: (and you, breana!)

:naughty: i really should myspaz message him this thread. just to see if he will do it. haha! i'd pee my pants if he did.

what, MY version of the pineapple story? that made me laugh harder than my mahoosive mika script lmao! OHH! OHH! This random girl messaged me last night i think! i believe she's newbie and she messaged me about my script! she said she was feeling down and reading my scripts really cheered her up and made her laugh. I thought that was so cute and SO sweet. I had to share :blush-anim-cl:

Aw, Caz is starting to get her own fan-base :bleh: You better watch out, it's dangerous place out there :bleh: