Mikagasmic part 14! yeah already!

victoria+Mika

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is no way we can already be on page 12! I swear, I blinked and we went from page 1 to 12! How does that happen??

Anyways, that pic is from when Mika was in Cabaret. Nice that it has the date: Feb 11-14, 2002. Awww, he was 18.

cabaret2002_01.jpg

http://mika.love-today.org/gallery/displayimage.php?album=13&pos=0

I like how everyone is facing one way and he is facing the other.

:naughty:

My daughter just showed me how to set up a picture folder x YAYYY!!!

Jeez - theres 14 of these threads to go over :shocked: x

Aaahhh... I can collect all my fave pics now... x:thumb_yello:

Oh, that's dangerous. I've already had to delete other programs on two separate occasions to make room for all of the pics and video. :mf_lustslow:

woah! int even get th chance to look in 13. wow! that was fast!

Uhh, purple grape where did you get the words "Don't dream it, be it" for your sig?? cuz from where I've heard that, I'm thinking you've seen the movie "Rocky, Horror Picture Show" cuz that's what the master transvesti sang!!:naughty: my friend said Mika could play the master trans vesti cuz he has curly hair the transvesti does too, he sings the trans vesti sings, People say Mika is gay and obviously the trans vesti is gay!:thumbdown::bleh: anyway also in that movie the master trans vesti when he first introduces his self to the visitors he sings "I'm just a sweet transvesti" hehe! LMAO!!

Uhh, purple grape where did you get the words "Don't dream it, be it" for your sig?? cuz from where I've heard that, I'm thinking you've seen the movie "Rocky, Horror Picture Show" cuz that's what the master transvesti sang!!:naughty: my friend said Mika could play the master trans vesti cuz he has curly hair the transvesti does too, he sings the trans vesti sings, People say Mika is gay and obviously the trans vesti is gay!:thumbdown::bleh: anyway also in that movie the master trans vesti when he first introduces his self to the visitors he sings "I'm just a sweet transvesti" hehe! LMAO!!

I LOVE that movie!!

Tim Curry was a Genius!!

if they ever remake that movie..Mika could TOTALLY do that part...omg just thinking about it makes me laugh!

I LOVE that movie!!

Tim Curry was a Genius!!

if they ever remake that movie..Mika could TOTALLY do that part...omg just thinking about it makes me laugh!

OMG!!!

I know what you mean but at this time of night my brain doesn't want to process the idea of Mika in corset and stockings... x

And Frank N Furter wasn't gay, because he seduced both Brad AND Janet x

OMG!!!

I know what you mean but at this time of night my brain doesn't want to process the idea of Mika in corset and stockings... x

And Frank N Furter wasn't gay, because he seduced both Brad AND Janet x

Ohh, okay but still he sorta is!! I love that movie it was great I have the DVD I can't believe you guys know that movie:roftl:COOL, LMAO!

Ohh, okay but still he sorta is!! I love that movie it was great I have the DVD I can't believe you guys know that movie:roftl:COOL, LMAO!

Its been one of my favourite films for more than 20(eeek)ahem years x