The Australian Thread: Part Fourteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Kelz ....unfortunately ..... Kali died at 5am yesterday morn. ..... Today ..... I am grieving .... & ....I am OK ....

awwww.. *hugs*

Well I had help with the mental projection - I've been singing "let it rain and rain" to myself for days now, look how much better it would have been if he'd written a song called "Sun"

Now, that would made his shows TOO cheery.. :naughty:

For Kelzy:

How does he jump so high?

zomg!!!1 I love Superman.. JBJ loves Superman.. Mika - You cannot be Superman.. :sneaky2: although he fills those briefs out amazingly..

*dashes in*

Hello peoples...just letting youse know that I am still alive--I'm on a jazz vocal workshop with the most amazing woman in the world and I am dying to tell you all about it but all I shall say for now is that the accompanying drummer she brought in is rather ...and therefore very distracting. And 30-something and married, but that never stopped me before...to be fair, he looks about 25...

*dashes out again*

hello!! goodbye!!
(now that the 10,000th post is out of the way)

*points down* What she said*

:yay:CONGRATULATIONS!:yay:

Just got my bank statement for the past two months. My bank account made $530 profit in the last two months. My bank account needs to make ~$2500 profit in the next to months to be able to pay for Costa Rica

:bleh:

I'm not noticing any PMs coming in

It would help complete my incomplete Mika collection.. but, meh... I'm not feeling very OCCDCS

Obsessive Compulsive Compact Disc Collecting Syndrome.

I spent the day in Egypt..

Nah, not really, I was in Geelong, but I did see The Sphinx.. :fisch:

Also went past my old home that I grew up in. :tears:

it looks so different.. The old tree in the front yard that I used to climb up is gone.. And they've built an extension out the back. It's got a balcony now :shocked:

it looks so different.. The old tree in the front yard that I used to climb up is gone.. And they've built an extension out the back. It's got a balcony now :shocked:

Hi Kelzy *waves*

When I go past the house where I was born, there's a Christmas tree which my grandfather planted out in the garden after one Christmas - I used to be able to see over the top of it, and now it's higher than the house. :shocked:

Hi Kelzy *waves*

When I go past the house where I was born, there's a Christmas tree which my grandfather planted out in the garden after one Christmas - I used to be able to see over the top of it, and now it's higher than the house. :shocked:

Oh wow! That's really cool! Where did you grow up?? (You don't have to answer)

There was a tree in our street that got decorated every year with Christmas lights, but that's been cut down too.. It all looked so different. Really modernised.. too much changed :tears:

Here's a pic of the house.. My old bedroom is on our right at the front. (It was the biggest room in the house and haunted too :das: )

geelonghousesmall.jpg

The extension (on the left at the back) is massive!! It was a fairly large 3 bedroom house with lounge & dining room when we lived there. Now it's enormous.. and it's got 2 huge sheds out the back.. (we went down the back laneway.. :fisch: stalkerish?? :naughty: )

There was a tree in our street that got decorated every year with Christmas lights, but that's been cut down too.. It all looked so different. Really modernised.. too much changed :tears:

The extension (on the left at the back) is massive!! It was a fairly large 3 bedroom house with lounge & dining room when we lived there. Now it's enormous.. and it's got 2 huge sheds out the back.. (we went down the back laneway.. :fisch: stalkerish?? :naughty: )

Grew up in the same small village I am living in now (outside Reading, 50 miles W of London). (Though lived away for many years). The house I was born in was actually my grandparents' house, it was sold after my grandfather died. Hasn't changed much except it has a conservatory added on now.

I like to keep an eye on it :naughty:

I accidentally ordered two extra ones and a pack with CD one and two in it... so I have three copies of that one and one copy of CD 1.

:insane:

I'm not noticing any PMs coming in

:fisch:

I went to the kisschasy concert

Nah nah nah nah nah

:crybaby::sneaky2:

Well I passed my physiology exam :naughty:

i'm jealous!!!

i had some connections with them..

coz my best friends cousins friend was dating sean from kisschasy!

their music's really good too.

:lmao:

It would help complete my incomplete Mika collection.. but, meh... I'm not feeling very OCCDCS

In an acronym sharing mood? :das: OMPS next?

Grew up in the same small village I am living in now (outside Reading, 50 miles W of London). (Though lived away for many years). The house I was born in was actually my grandparents' house, it was sold after my grandfather died. Hasn't changed much except it has a conservatory added on now.

I like to keep an eye on it :naughty:

I like to "keep an eye" on places I've lived sometimes too.. :naughty:

It's nice to see them change for the better.. When we originally sold ^the above house^ the new owners did nothing to it for years.. which was nice at first, but then it started looking old.. then suddenly it got repainted and fixed up..

I've lived in so many houses now.. hahaha! I just did a mental list.

Where did you live away? That little place with llamas and where you have land?? (I think you've mentioned it before but you don't have to answer :naughty: )

Hello everyone!

Heya!!! How you going?

What did you think it was again?? :bleh: Obsessive Mika Purchasing Syndrome?? Well, that was wrong.. You get one chance to guess which word/words were wrong.. If you get it right, I'll tell you. :naughty:

Where did you live away? That little place with llamas and where you have land?? (I think you've mentioned it before but you don't have to answer :naughty: )

:roftl:Patagonia? I wish.

No. I have been extremely boring and have just lived in different parts of England.

My brother, on the other hand, has been all over the world, and is at this moment in the south of France near Nimes. :mad3:

OKD - the answer is in front of you

There was a tree in our street that got decorated every year with Christmas lights, but that's been cut down too.. It all looked so different. Really modernised.. too much changed

Here's a pic of the house.. My old bedroom is on our right at the front. (It was the biggest room in the house and haunted too )

The extension (on the left at the back) is massive!! It was a fairly large 3 bedroom house with lounge & dining room when we lived there. Now it's enormous.. and it's got 2 huge sheds out the back.. (we went down the back laneway.. stalkerish??)

Stalker :lol3:

I've lived in this house since I was 6. How boring. I can't remember any of my other houses.

What did you think it was again?? :bleh: Obsessive Mika Purchasing Syndrome?? Well, that was wrong.. You get one chance to guess which word/words were wrong.. If you get it right, I'll tell you.

It isn't :mad3::tears:

Obsessive and Syndrome are right. **** it just LOOKS right to me! The P is wrong maybe? And possibly also the M? :naughty:

And I am going to see Rove ... live! :naughty: Well, I just looked and they added a show and there are still good seats left, I just can't buy them because I don't have a credit card. I have to go in tomorrow mornign and hope they are still there. Yay!

And I'm also going to British India - my friend bought the tickets today :biggrin2:

:roftl:Patagonia? I wish.

No. I have been extremely boring and have just lived in different parts of England.

My brother, on the other hand, has been all over the world, and is at this moment in the south of France near Nimes. :mad3:

:blink: Oh that would be wonderful!!! Does he send postcards? schmuck.. :sneaky2::naughty:

She still won't get it :roftl:

:rolls_eyes: OKD :poke: Lemon Chiffon

:roftl: The lemon chiffon won't tell her what OMPS stands for. But it is relevant to the discussion prior to all this.. :naughty:

Pretty good! I've been out shopping with a friend all day and my feet are really sore. We also went to see 'Get Smart'. I was expecting it to be pretty bad but it was actually really good!

What about you?

I want to see that too. The previews look pretty good. Well, to me that is. I used to watch GS when I was .. well.. Before you lot were born :bleh:

I spent the day in geelong central and my legs are aching from walking everywhere. I'm really going to bed very very soon.

That's okay... I got two people who want them anyways... least they're going to good homes...

I've been sitting on those gems since the start of the year :blink:

I like to check the old houses I live in too... one is a video shop... I have pics of a few others too...

And I am going to see Rove ... live! :naughty: Well, I just looked and they added a show and there are still good seats left, I just can't buy them because I don't have a credit card. I have to go in tomorrow mornign and hope they are still there. Yay!

And I'm also going to British India - my friend bought the tickets today :biggrin2:

yay!

oh british india..my friend knows those guys :naughty: