New Message from Mika - Talking About The New Website!

Hele_Noor

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have you seen that

he's gonna dress up as a CLOWN:shocked:

photo002zf2sa9.jpg"]photo002zf2sa9.jpg[/url]

Awesome jacket at the top picture, Maybe the clown outfit is part of the Lollipop song, instead of animals there will be clowns??? ummmm.....:blink:

This is the cover !

n_3261_home_image_kiosque3.jpg

I guess the woman on the cover is Monica Belucci

Yes that's her. Extremly beautiful woman but very bad actress. :boxed:

i could translate, but i won't have time until tonight when i get home... (in about 6 hours) so if someone else wants to, go ahead!

oh by the way, his feet cannot be 9 1/2... that's way to small for a man his size, he'd fall flat on his face lol

WOW!

I'm loving the costumes, I don't have a problem with clowns, always been a favourite of mine at the circus.

I wonder if he'll have a little car with doors that fall off, that always cracks me up:roftl::roftl::roftl:.

Go on Mika just for me, the comedy car:wink2:!

WOW!

I'm loving the costumes, I don't have a problem with clowns, always been a favourite of mine at the circus.

I wonder if he'll have a little car with doors that fall off, that always cracks me up:roftl::roftl::roftl:.

Go on Mika just for me, the comedy car:wink2:!

but rose... did he steal your costume???

i could translate, but i won't have time until tonight when i get home... (in about 6 hours) so if someone else wants to, go ahead!

oh by the way, his feet cannot be 9 1/2... that's way to small for a man his size, he'd fall flat on his face lol

that's a 43 1/2 though.. which is a decentish size for a guy he's height. Unless the conversion was wrong :bleh:

but rose... did he steal your costume???

No, but I'm now wishing I'd thought of a clown, it's a lot less hassle to get together than the actual one.

I was thinking that.

One of my nephews is a size 11 (UK), and Mikas feet look at least as big as that.

...a lot....:blush-anim-cl:

Um..PLENTY AND PLENTY

For any of you who have seen the Bal Masque Confessions video, I watch that just about everyday. Ive probablly seen, idk how many times.

Ewokwicket and I even had a big quarrel one day on youtube over who watches it more, its was HILLARIOUS! U NEED TO GO SEE IT!

Search MIKA CONFESSIONS ON BAL MASQUE

And the majority of the comments are me adn Ewockwicket fighting over the video. Its pretty funny ;D

that's a 43 1/2 though.. which is a decentish size for a guy he's height. Unless the conversion was wrong :bleh:

maybe it's just a code and not the actual size

hubby is 5'10" and his shoes are bigger then that!

mika would fall flat on his face! lol

First, dilek, thankyou for posting that article from Elle.

But I have a little teensy tiny bone to pick with Mika about this.

This article is in Elle June 30th. That is dated today. But magazines come out almost a week ahead of their dates in most places...is this one an exception?

So that likely means that regular woman/man-in-the-street Elle readers and probably a handful of French fans were up on what Mika was going to be doing in his shows before Mikasounds was even updated...and therefore before his own fanclub heard the news.

a) what is happening to our MFC group sleuthing skills...they must be getting rusty...

b) why did we hear this news after Elle had already done a whole interview/photo shoot/published their magazine....???

and just in case Mika missed my daily blog:

Mika, whatcha been up to today??:mf_rosetinted:

(wonders if she can get on Twatty's whiner list?)

First, dilek, thankyou for posting that article from Elle.

But I have a little teensy tiny bone to pick with Mika about this.

This article is in Elle June 30th. That is dated today. But magazines come out almost a week ahead of their dates in most places...is this one an exception?

So that likely means that regular woman/man-in-the-street Elle readers and probably a handful of French fans were up on what Mika was going to be doing in his shows before Mikasounds was even updated...and therefore before his own fanclub heard the news.

a) what is happening to our MFC group sleuthing skills...they must be getting rusty...

b) why did we hear this news after Elle had already done a whole interview/photo shoot/published their magazine....???

and just in case Mika missed my daily blog:

Mika, whatcha been up to today??:mf_rosetinted:

(wonders if she can get on Twatty's whiner list?)

i actually checked things out on the french site the last couple of weeks & i didn't see anything about it there either. unless i missed it ...

Could someone translate what it says please!? :biggrin2:

I could tryyyy cause I can talk french ... But I'm not promising anything ...

And it's SO long ! It would take ages ! And it's not very clear but I could probably manage if you reaaally want me too ...

Ok there's no way I'm reading through 50 + pages so I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before.. but something tells me he's been spending alot of time in London these past few months as well... Did anyone else hear how much more perfect his British accent was now than it was the last time we heard from him? :roftl:

I know he's a parrot, like me, and takes colour from whoever he talks to.. so he must have been speaking to British people alotmore lately :biggrin2:

Ok there's no way I'm reading through 50 + pages so I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before.. but something tells me he's been spending alot of time in London these past few months as well... Did anyone else hear how much more perfect his British accent was now than it was the last time we heard from him? :roftl:

I know he's a parrot, like me, and takes colour from whoever he talks to.. so he must have been speaking to British people alotmore lately :biggrin2:

Oooooooh I LLLLOOOOOOVE his accent ! I love the way it changes every now and then :D:D:D

Why is this guy so perfect ??!