yogabear90

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so you saw fortuné too?:blink:

does he look anything like mika:das:

Yes he does. Maybe it's just because he's a boy, but he reminds me more of Mika than the girls. He's tall and he looks like he's almost Mika's age even though he's quite a bit younger. I didn't speak to him, but he just carries himself like he's more mature. His hair is a lot like Mika's would be, I think, if he didn't style it so much.

Does Mika look like him?

I wouldn't say they look alike, but Mika has some of his features - like his dimples and his smile. Basically his dad looks like a dad. Very sweet.

Yes he does. Maybe it's just because he's a boy, but he reminds me more of Mika than the girls. He's tall and he looks like he's almost Mika's age even though he's quite a bit younger. I didn't speak to him, but he just carries himself like he's more mature. His hair is a lot like Mika's would be, I think, if he didn't style it so much.

I wouldn't say they look alike, but Mika has some of his features - like his dimples and his smile. Basically his dad looks like a dad. Very sweet.

I need to see his brother :naughty:.

Aww his dad sounds adorable:wub2:

thanks christine you're really nice and helpfull:wub2:

I saw fortone last year too and he looked about 19 and tall too he was funny and said mika stole his style which is kinda funny cos mika older he was with his mum and got in second car Catherine

I saw fortone last year too and he looked about 19 and tall too he was funny and said mika stole his style which is kinda funny cos mika older he was with his mum and got in second car Catherine

I NEED TO MEET HIM. :naughty:

Fortuné didn't stop photographing throughout the London gigs. Even if he has other long term ambitions I would think it's certainly a worthwhile experience to travel with the entourage for a bit once he's finished school.

Ah yes he I remember seeing him photographing Mika and he would smile a lot at him, twas so sweet :wub2::tears:

This thread made me think about Mika's sibblings. I always thought, that the eldest one is Yasmine, then Paloma, then Mika, Zuleika and Fortune. But please, tell me if I am wrong, maybe it's Paloma, who is the eldest and Zuleika is the youngest??? Thanks in advance. :blush-anim-cl:

This thread made me think about Mika's sibblings. I always thought, that the eldest one is Yasmine, then Paloma, then Mika, Zuleika and Fortune. But please, tell me if I am wrong, maybe it's Paloma, who is the eldest and Zuleika is the youngest??? Thanks in advance. :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah it is in that order :thumb_yello:

Ah yes he I remember seeing him photographing Mika and he would smile a lot at him, twas so sweet :wub2::tears:

At one point Mika was doing his scatting with the audience during Stuck in the Middle and as it became more and more silly Fortuné stopped taking pictures and just laughed along with him.

I'd love to see his photos. I wonder if Mika will be using them for anything.

Wonder if he uploaded them anywhere?:wink2:

I will ignore that challenge and say that I think maybe they're like Andy's videos and Mika plans to use them for his own purposes. I think if Fortuné was just snapping pics he wouldn't have used a professional camera and taken photos throughout all 3 of the shows. I think he got out of the way for 60 seconds during the stage invasion but he was right back in position once everyone was on stage.

EDIT - Oh and he also papped some pics of Laura in her Sylvester costume when she wasn't looking which annoyed her because she hadn't taken any pics of Fortuné out of respect for his privacy. :naughty:

Aw I know they seem like such a nice/close family...but hearing/reading these things makes me :tears: that's so sweet....aw imagine Mika being ur brother :wub2:

I always admire how Mika is with his mum esp, cause u don't really see that these days, well at least where I live...as ppl r "ashamed" of their parents esp for boys as others tease them bout being a "momma's boy" u know....that's just how my family is and ppl look at me weird and laugh when my parents drop me off somewhere and i give them a hug/kiss goodbye (cause I'm 19).

At one point Mika was doing his scatting with the audience during Stuck in the Middle and as it became more and more silly Fortuné stopped taking pictures and just laughed along with him.

I'd love to see his photos. I wonder if Mika will be using them for anything.

That's really, really sweet.

I wonder as well, they may as well go to some use :bleh: I remember he turned around to face the audience and took pictures of Laura in her Sylvester outfit :naughty:

Edit: Just read that you already wrote that last bit I wrote :naughty: I guess everyone's eyes were on him rather than Mika :roftl:

OMG MY DREAM IS TO HAVE DINNER WITH THE PENNIMANS LOL! they seem soooooooo much like my family lol! hahahahahhaha

That'd be great having dinner with them' date=' and probably really fun :naughty:

They're such a goodlooking family!:naughty:

Can't disagree with that :wub2:

Aw I know they seem like such a nice/close family...but hearing/reading these things makes me :tears: that's so sweet....aw imagine Mika being ur brother :wub2:

I always admire how Mika is with his mum esp, cause u don't really see that these days, well at least where I live...as ppl r "ashamed" of their parents esp for boys as others tease them bout being a "momma's boy" u know....that's just how my family is and ppl look at me weird and laugh when my parents drop me off somewhere and i give them a hug/kiss goodbye (cause I'm 19).

I agree. Some people are too embarassed to be noticed with their parents. Which is great Mika will take his family everywhere and anywhere, I hope he keeps it up, the last thing any of them would want is him changing or being put off.

I think it's really sweet, I'm always attached to my parents, even though I don't show them any of my affection, but that's my way of saying I love them :bleh:

I wasnt embarressed of being seen with my dad as kid and teenager our neighbours said I was his shadow and my older brother he hugs me still and even still picks me up in front of his friends playing as he very tall kinda like mika's height he is thinish too but not as thin as mika is I only little in height about 5ft 1 and I love the way Mika loves his family especially his mum and sisters as it shows he be respectful to girls thats my opinion anyway Catherine

I wasnt embarressed of being seen with my dad as kid and teenager our neighbours said I was his shadow and my older brother he hugs me still and even still picks me up in front of his friends playing as he very tall kinda like mika's height he is thinish too but not as thin as mika is I only little in height about 5ft 1 and I love the way Mika loves his family especially his mum and sisters as it shows he be respectful to girls thats my opinion anyway Catherine

I agree :thumb_yello: It's really sweet, and shows he very much appreciates where he comes from, and those that are close to him.