Mika's Dad

yogabear90

At one point Mika was doing his scatting with the audience during Stuck in the Middle and as it became more and more silly Fortuné stopped taking pictures and just laughed along with him.

I'd love to see his photos. I wonder if Mika will be using them for anything.

Aww hahahah.

I like this thread, it's making me happy?

His dad seems adorable :wub2:

And I'd love to meet Fortune sometime :blush-anim-cl:

It'd be an honor to meet them all, really. They seem wonderful...

I have to pee and eat dinner. Bye! :bye:

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes he does. Maybe it's just because he's a boy, but he reminds me more of Mika than the girls. He's tall and he looks like he's almost Mika's age even though he's quite a bit younger. I didn't speak to him, but he just carries himself like he's more mature. His hair is a lot like Mika's would be, I think, if he didn't style it so much.

I wouldn't say they look alike, but Mika has some of his features - like his dimples and his smile. Basically his dad looks like a dad. Very sweet.

was he in a plaid shirt by any chance....?

i remember at the Birmingham gig his Dad was wandering outside and as soon as people rushed towards him he ran back in side , his Mum was outside chatting to the Q

Saying that his Dad spent the whole time videoing the crowd , smiling away

does his dad have mika's lovely curls?? lol just curious. dont have to answer if u dont want to

Fortune was at Highline after GMA in NY as was much of Mika's family, although I didn't see his Dad, personally. The atmosphere at that impromptu show was amazing, and everyone was having a good time, Fortune seemed like fun.

My mom was at the bar with Mika's mom- she was going to say something nice to her, but my mom decided not to in the end. But yes, she did recognize Mika's mom and knew it was her. I love my mom!

Fortune was at Highline after GMA in NY as was much of Mika's family, although I didn't see his Dad, personally. The atmosphere at that impromptu show was amazing, and everyone was having a good time, Fortune seemed like fun.

My mom was at the bar with Mika's mom- she was going to say something nice to her, but my mom decided not to in the end. But yes, she did recognize Mika's mom and knew it was her. I love my mom!

Awww, I loved your mom, too, Kate! Tell her I said hello! :wink2:

dcdeb

• 2 weeks later...
I don't remember, but I'm pretty sure he's quite tall as well :wink2:

I remember catching a glimpse of him while waiting for Mika after the PDP gig has ended. He did seem tall to me but not as tall as Mika.

I didn't think his dad was tall - not like Mika height tall. I was really just looking at his face, but since I'm only 5'3" I think I would have noticed if he was over 6' I think.

Mika seems to always tower over everyone. Even his bodyguards.

I didn't think his dad was tall - not like Mika height tall. I was really just looking at his face, but since I'm only 5'3" I think I would have noticed if he was over 6' I think.

Mika seems to always tower over everyone. Even his bodyguards.

wow mika and i would make the perfect couple, because i am tall. if 5'7" is considered tall. :wink2:

I have a few pics of Fortuné - he was in my way when I photographed Mika in February! :naughty: I remember trying to take a photo of Andy in December, 'cause he was right in front of me. Instead I just managed to take a close-up of someones curly head. Then I saw Fortuné leaving the place after the gig and after deleting the photo realized it had been him sitting and swinging next to Andy! My typical luck. :lmao:

• 4 weeks later...
But I've seen his dad at London gigs though. I haven't noticed him at any others.

Marie-Thérèse

Was at the Beirut press conference though.

Can see him on Lebanese TV coverage of the event : middle-age guy, sturdy, receding hair, in his shirt sleeves, filming away with a big smile on his face. Can't miss him.

M.-Th.

Marie-Thérèse

Was at the Beirut press conference though.

Can see him on Lebanese TV coverage of the event : middle-age guy, sturdy, receding hair, in his shirt sleeves, filming away with a big smile on his face. Can't miss him.

M.-Th.

Now thank you! Just like I had said before, we're trying to keep Mr P's life private, he doesnt like cameras, obviously, so it'd be far more respectful not to advertize his unvoluntary TV appearances. Btw, the same is true for Fortuné and other sibblings who are not among Mika's crew. And I'm sorry if I sound harsh but i'm getting extremely tired of repeating the same things over and over again :blink: