What's going on???

Rainbow

After I saw the video on the holding page on Mikasounds I started thinking that maybe I am not waiting for the second album that much.

Simply because in that video I saw a different Mika...he used to be known as the famous curly singer who hasn't got bitten by this whole thing of celebrity bug...and suddenly he changed!

I mean...no more Converse! Now is Louboutin and all these fancy names...he was talking about the website as if he was on a teleshopping programme or something.

Really I don't know if it's just me but I am really CONCERNED about him!

I don't want him to change! If he would change than this world will turn out to be truly hopeless.

I know he might feel like growing up but I don't think this mature look will suit him that well...

I feel like that thing with "I'm not doing this for money!" is not working for me anymore...(but who am I after all?:boxed:)

I'm sorry but I am worried about him, and Meeks if you are reading this I need to tell you something: DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING OF WHAT YOU ARE! :emot-sad:

OK EVERYBODY!

Look, I'm really really really really sorry I've said something in the first place!!!

Don't be mad at me cause I really dont feel that well (PMS) and it makes me feel guilty about everything!!!

I'm so so so so so sorry!

I've had a good sleep after the sleepless night I went through and when I woke up I watched that video again and felt lot better about it

Is the same Mika I knew it's just me who had a bad day yesterday and caused me this misunderstanding!

I'm sorry once again!!!:sad:

so...I can't wait to see the pics and vids from the upcoming venue!!!!!!:wub2:

MIKA IS DA BEST AND I LOVE HIM SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!:wub2::mf_lustslow:

P.S. stop making me feel so guilty please!!:huh: didn't mean to say anything wrong...! REALLY!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm, i can see you're point,

is he changing that much though?

i guess everyone changes all the time.... at least he hasn't started to do heaps of covers of songs and have glossy photos and not the awesome cartoons.. but i agree if he becomes a typical secular artist i will be very, very sad... =(

I don't think you should worry too much about the album; his song-writing skills won't have changed.

He just may be getting a bit carried away with his stage shows though:naughty:

I think it's normal for artists to change, would you prefer to see a new album which is kinda similair to Licm? I mean, it was a good album...good...it was amazing. But it's healty to change, and I'm happy Mika is changing :thumb_yello:

After I saw the video on the holding page on Mikasounds I started thinking that maybe I am not waiting for the second album that much.

Simply because in that video I saw a different Mika...he used to be known as the famous curly singer who hasn't got bitten by this whole thing of celebrity bug...and suddenly he changed!

I mean...no more Converse! Now is Louboutin and all these fancy names...he was talking about the website as if he was on a teleshopping programme or something.

Really I don't know if it's just me but I am really CONCERNED about him!

I don't want him to change! If he would change than this world will turn out to be truly hopeless.

I know he might feel like growing up but I don't think this mature look will suit him that well...

I feel like that thing with "I'm not doing this for money!" is not working for me anymore...(but who am I after all?:boxed:)

I'm sorry but I am worried about him, and Meeks if you are reading this I need to tell you something: DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING OF WHAT YOU ARE! :no::protest::emot-sad:

I don't really think you are alone with your observations.

The teleshopping channel comparison gets very near to what I thought watching the video. (I almost waited for his voice to be dubbed in the same awful way we get those homeshopping programmes on German TV, or even a second person popping up, maybe in shape of Yasmine, being all enthousiastic, yelling 'Ohh look at this, isn't it fantastic?... Call now, or you will regret it, there are only so many items left... blah')

I don't think it was meant to evoke those images in people's heads, though :wink2:

I think the 'I'm not doing it for money' period has long gone yet I think this is more because he has got a foretaste of what he can do with all the bucks show-wise than a simple case of sudden greed.

Also I guess the music business is not so much different from any other industry when it comes to wanting to be creative and individual. You can try but it takes a lot of effort and eventually you may find it's much more convenient and stressless to give in and adapt to the wishes of those who have a say.

I'm not concerned about Mika, because he won't personally suffer from the result of that adaptation process. It'll make things easier for him, he'll eventually see some money and be able to afford nice things like private jets.

I have to admit, I also think the new approach doesn't suit him very well, but that's just my opinion. A lot of others will think differently.

And for the change, you can't avoid it, everything changes and everybody does.

I don't know what to think yet...thanks for supporting tho:thumb_yello:

The thing is that I haven't slept last night at all and now at 4 in the morning I am writing my dark thoughts about Meeks' future.:boxed:

you know...I kinda act like a child right now who doesn't what his toy to be taken away :no:.

Me: "no, no, no!!! I don't want him to change! He's my Meeks who still takes the tube and still lives in his parent's basement, and who still loves toys and who has a tamagotchi and who wears Converse not Louboutin...:emot-sad::no: don't take that away from me!!!!"

I don't really think you are alone with your observations.

The teleshopping channel comparison gets very near to what I thought watching the video. (I almost waited for his voice to be dubbed in the same awful way we get those homeshopping programmes on German TV, or even a second person popping up, maybe in shape of Yasmine, being all enthousiastic, yelling 'Ohh look at this, isn't it fantastic?... Call now, or you will regret it, there are only so many items left... blah')

I don't think it was meant to evoke those images in people's heads, though :wink2:

I think the 'I'm not doing it for money' period has long gone yet I think this is more because he has got a foretaste of what he can do with all the bucks show-wise than a simple case of sudden greed.

Also I guess the music business is not so much different from any other industry when it comes to wanting to be creative and individual. You can try but it takes a lot of effort and eventually you may find it's much more convenient and stressless to give in and adapt to the wishes of those who have a say.

I'm not concerned about Mika, because he won't personally suffer from the result of that adaptation process. It'll make things easier for him, he'll eventually see some money and be able to afford nice things like private jets.

I have to admit, I also think the new approach doesn't suit him very well, but that's just my opinion. A lot of others will thing differently.

And for the change, you can't avoid it, everything changes and everybody does.

you took all the words i was thinking of right outta my mouth and onto this page.

welcome to the real world :boxed:

No, I'm not actually trying to be rude and sarcastic here, I just think this is the real Mika. His whole fluffy lollipop world was just another way to sell things. I don't think he changed, I just think he knew that the dork next door image would sell better than the spoilt rich boy image :fisch:

I think it's normal for artists to change, would you prefer to see a new album which is kinda similair to Licm? I mean, it was a good album...good...it was amazing. But it's healty to change, and I'm happy Mika is changing :thumb_yello:

NOOO!!! I wouldn't like to see an album similar to LICM. let me explain you my concern: I trust him in his creative side but I don't think that we will have the same all so private and intimate gigs, those meetings with the fans after the show those custommade clothes and terrific ideas, the same loveable MK, up to anything... dunnow...I am damn scared!!!

NOOO!!! I wouldn't like to see an album similar to LICM. let me explain you my concern: I trust him in his creative side but I don't think that we will have the same all so private and intimate gigs, those meetings with the fans after the show those custommade clothes and terrific ideas, the same loveable MK, up to anything... dunnow...I am damn scared!!!

i'm confused about whats going on in your brain

welcome to the real world :boxed:

No, I'm not actually trying to be rude and sarcastic here, I just think this is the real Mika. His whole fluffy lollipop world was just another way to sell things. I don't think he changed, I just think he that knew the dork next door image would sell better than the spoilt rich boy image :fisch:

I think I'm gonna thorow myself out the window right now (dark joke):thumbdown: HELL NO!!! I don't want to belive that!!!

Do you know how I feel right now?????

Do you remember the pain you felt when you found out that there is no Santa??????

It's the same....now.

I'm sure mika won't forget about his fans, because we (the fans) made him what he is now...

I'm not concerned, I trust him in every choise he makes. maybe he makes a wrong one, but then there are plenty of people (the mfc!!) to tell him. :thumb_yello:

I think I'm gonna thorow myself out the window right now (dark joke):thumbdown: HELL NO!!! I don't want to belive that!!!

Do you remember the pain you felt when you found out that there is no Santa??????

It's the same....now.

i never believed about santa so no... but i can imagine and i know how you feel...

anyway, fluffy lollipop?? yuck, who would want to eat thta....

i'm sure you'll be just fine, have faith in meeks.

*offers hug*

:fisch: Have a little faith in Meeks!

Yeah!

We should trust him, have we been fans for 1.5 years to start questioning him after we've seen óne new video of him? :blink:

Mika I trust you 100% and I'm sure you'll make the right decision(s) :wink2:

i'm confused about whats going on in your brain

So am I because I am trying to explain something that is the result of-a-long-night-of-thinking-brain!

I am a bit of a conservationist person and when you are 16 and you are sooo depressed and you have a rough life you need something to lean on, if not the parents, the school mates, the friends (they've all let me down eventually) than it should be someone who has a different way of seeing the world, a total stranger, a person with an interesting life story, who's found his way out and managed to become someone. And I found that in Mika! And ever since I am soooo happy and no one can understand why and now, to see that things are not the same anymore I'm starting to feel depressed again.

I guess it's just a matter of time for me to get used to it.

If you still don't get what's with me...don't bother trying anymore!:naughty:

It's the same....now.

Yupp I know that pain. I sort of started to feel that pain more than a year ago when he was sending out mails about Patrick Wolf and when he started to tell us to dress up for gigs...and it never quite went away since :boxed:

But you know, even though I found out pretty early that santa doesn't exist, my dad always did a damn good job at immitating him, so I quite enjoyed christmas anyway :mf_rosetinted: Even if Mika isn't exactly what he claims to be, it's hardly gonna change the fact that he's an amazing artist :blink:

I see what you mean..... I haven't went on a gig :tears: but according what I see on Youtube and what I read about his intimate gigs and his kindness with his fans after gigs, I'm also afraid of his probable changes. But I think we can trust in him and wait his next gigs and how it will happen.

We support Mika until now so I think we can have faith.

I don't know if I'm clear (maybe because of my English...) But I see what rainbow feels....:wink2:

I see what you mean..... I haven't go on a gig :tears: but according what I see on Youtube and what I read about his intimate gigs and his kindness with his fans after gigs, I'm also afraid of his probable changes. But I think we can trust in him and wait his next gigs and how it will happen.

We support Mika until now so I think we can have faith.

I don't know if I'm clear (maybe because of my English...) But I see what rainbow feels....:wink2:

Merci beaucoup!!!

do you what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna make a protest!!! I'll go to London find him and start protesting!!!:naughty:

You know in the end maybe it won't be that bad, he still can't drive...:bleh:

i think i can relate to you a bit more now.

i learned the hard way about who to put my faith in, and i've finally realised you can't trust nobody.

*big hug*

Not even Meeks??:boxed:

I think Mika is good the way he is, because he just is Mika. "I'm gonna be myself times a hundred!" Mika is just... himself. Maybe, we don't know, did he finally became himself.. I don't care. He is famous, maybe that is pushing him to become another person. Honestly I didn't even see he's changed, maybe he isn't. Maybe he is just an human, like us! Why do you tink he is changed? I don't think he's changed so much, I change every day a little bit, and maybe Mika does the same. Maybe he listens to his feelings, to his heart, to his soul. I do that. Why Mika not? He is just an humen like everyone!

I just wanted to say that. Why don't we trust him anymore? I do. I trust him. And I'll always trust him, cause I listen to my heart. I listen to what my heart is trying to tell me.

Mika, if you read this, I trust you, and I love you. I love you like I would love a brother. Just listen to your heart, to your feelings. Just be yourself.