the winner?

mika-fan1001

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is a real contest and this is how it's organized, I think it would border to irresponsible for them to fly someone in from another country. Imagine to land in Paris and this fantastic communication continues. Wouldn't it be just wonderful to stand in the airport, not sure if you're gonna meet someone somewhere or how to get the tickets, let alone how to get to the hotel. Perhaps you wouldn't even know which hotel you're staying at...if any at all :mf_rosetinted: This is not gonna happen on such short notice, it's just not possible.

darn, i hate being a cali girl :thumbdown:

u havent?? :shocked: u need to!

But you've been a lollipop girl which is more better :naughty::thumb_yello:

Yes, it was amazing, and i wouldn't trade it for anything, but i will admit that i couldn't see anything and the sound was off. I'm in this first and foremost for the music. I'll probably not see his first album show ever, but i'm sure he'll continue to play songs from it right?

Why can't i be in europe, he does shows there all the time, i'm always jealous of those who have a dozen show listings in their signature!

Yes, it was amazing, and i wouldn't trade it for anything, but i will admit that i couldn't see anything and the sound was off. I'm in this first and foremost for the music. I'll probably not see his first album show ever, but i'm sure he'll continue to play songs from it right?

Why can't i be in europe, he does shows there all the time, i'm always jealous of those who have a dozen show listings in their signature!

im sorry, well theres a chance u get to c his 1st albums cover!

don't feel bad, I mean I live in Europe but have only been to one show too. I think its nearly worse being so close to all the action but not being able to go as often as I'd like.

But I'm sure he'll continue a lot of stuff from LICM, so no need to worry:original:

sorry i ment show for his 1st album

im half here atm

haha, if i can get my arse to europe in the next few days!

don't feel bad, I mean I live in Europe but have only been to one show too. I think its nearly worse being so close to all the action but not being able to go as often as I'd like.

But I'm sure he'll continue a lot of stuff from LICM, so no need to worry:original:

oi, yes, i suppose that would be hard. I think artists normally mix in their old album stuff in new shows- i just hope the show is soon!.

I think i'll go bug a local radio station via phone to play mika now:naughty:

haha, if i can get my arse to europe in the next few days!

oi, yes, i suppose that would be hard. I think artists normally mix in their old album stuff in new shows- i just hope the show is soon!.

I think i'll go bug a local radio station via phone to play mika now:naughty:

yeah, I'd asy he will for a good while anyway, I mean even when the 2nd albums out, he will still only have 2 albums, so he may as well try to include a bit of both:naughty:

and yeah, In the meantime get some Mika on your airwaves:wink2: :naughty:

I see they've put a link to the drawing/competition/sign-up on Mika's myspace, too. Still no deadline or rules, etc...

dcdeb

They normally have strict competition guidelines on rules, what you can and can't say, who's eligible to enter and who's not etc etc. Did they have that?

Isn't it governed by some law or other?

They normally have strict competition guidelines on rules, what you can and can't say, who's eligible to enter and who's not etc etc. Did they have that?

Isn't it governed by some law or other?

exactly! not even any age limit. insane :doh:

Anyway we all know who the winner will be:

Michael P.

24 years old

London

has just won 8 ticks to attend Mika's show in Paris along with 7 of his fluffy friends. Congrats, Michael!

:mf_rosetinted:

Michael P.

24 years old

London

has just won 8 ticks to attend Mika's show in Paris along with 7 of his fluffy friends. Congrats, Michael!

hahahaa nice one!

well i have to go for an hour, so bye bye

hope they pic the winner

Michael P.

24 years old

London

aww bless :wub2: He really deserves it, I think he is probably Mika's biggest fan :mf_rosetinted:

Did you guys get a confirmation e-mail, I didn't :blink:

You should confirm that e-mail, but I didn't get one...

try with another email address :boxed: I had to try 4 different ones before I got a confirmation, it seems pretty random :bleh:

Michael P.

24 years old

London

:lmao: :lmao: