the winner?

mika-fan1001

you didn't?!

It was really weird it said all this stuff about welcome to the land of anticapation?! or something like that....it was very odd. Its my sister's e-mail so I don't have it here to check..

but it said at the end, "in the wise words of Bjork, Grapefruit, amen"

:blink:

Argh, I wish I had the e-mail handy, its really weird, and different from the one I got about a year ago when I registered.

That's spooky! I've just been to Asda and one of the things I bought was a grapefruit!

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5th e-mail?!?!

did you not get one confirmation so far?:blink::sad:

yeh I got the one I posted here, but none about grapefruits :crybaby: no luck with the 5th one either, didn't get anything at all there :sneaky2:

Huzzah! :yay:

Who wants to come with me?

Me!!:punk:

yeh I got the one I posted here, but none about grapefruits no luck with the 5th one either, didn't get anything at all there :sneaky2:

aww, don't worry, grapefruits aren't that great, its ok:original:

I'm taking Kata and Tauruslady so far.

Hmm he better get organising the travel they are in different countries......

aww:wub2: thats so nice of you Babs:wub2:

we better win now:naughty:

i didn't get the grapefruit mail either. :sad:

I didn't get one either, I did get one a long time ago, but I had to try a different email again, because I didn't get confirmed... with the other email address.. but with this new one, I didn't get one... so I guess that is what I'm trying to say hehe :wink2::bleh:

I didn't get one either, I did get one a long time ago, but I had to try a different email again, because I didn't get confirmed... with the other email address.. but with this new one, I didn't get one... so I guess that is what I'm trying to say hehe :wink2::bleh:

I think my sister got the grapefruit thing. cuz she said something about it...

They won't give it to you, they know you'll probably throw it back to their face :naughty:

My friends and I used to do grapefruit bowling when we were younger...and drunk :naughty: Bet I could take them all down with one grapefruit ´:fisch: