the winner?

mika-fan1001

I'll call you. I'll probably be bored anyway. I'm watching TV too. A big one.

Awwww the days of being a foot away and eye contact , feeling his breath as he sweeps past you , beads of sweat as hes so close ... those were the days

I cant believe the MFC hasnt been offered anything directly for us to post and give away ... thats another story and another day I suppose

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww the days of being a foot away and eye contact , feeling his breath as he sweeps past you , beads of sweat as hes so close ... those were the days

I always knew you had a crush on him. :bleh:

Just checked the French forum again. Still nothing about this contest, but there was some dailymotion contest and several people won VIP passes. Nice to know that other contests go on as scheduled!

--Jack

Is there a link to that famous french forum?

Is there a link to that famous french forum?

http://www.mikawebsiteforum.com/

Robertina just beat me. :thumb_yello:

Babs, I think 3 people got VIP passes? I am not sure who was running it--whether it was dailymotion, or if it just had to do with a dailymotion video. I only skimmed the end of the thread and to be honest I don't really feel like digging through the whole thing to figure it out.

--Jack

basically.

:thumbdown:

Well...that sucks. I have to say the whole idea of the contest...BRILLIANT. In fact the best contest I've heard of. The way it turned out on the other hand...that's another story...well, that's just my opinion...

Imagine if it was an exclusive MFC contest? How cool would that be?

Well...that sucks. I have to say the whole idea of the contest...BRILLIANT. In fact the best contest I've heard of. The way it turned out on the other hand...that's another story...well, that's just my opinion...

Imagine if it was an exclusive MFC contest? How cool would that be?

that would b amazing! mika should look into that, lol

that would b amazing! mika should look into that, lol

well see, thats what I was thinking because aren't we supposed to be "official" or whatever?

so why not give his "official" fans such a nice contest? it would really raise morale around here I think.

but if Mika's team would run the MFC like they do his webby, I would not want to have them take over.

my dad is giving me a lecture on Rum...he doesn't know I have already had it..:naughty:

cuz there is something about Rum on TV...