New blog!

lindemfc

according to my sources, Ingie, the winners have been taken hostage by squirrels and are now hiding in MIKA's doll house.

Daaang I wish I would have won! I'd like to hide in doll houses:roftl:

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, i must be getting the wrong stick here, i'm sure this is completely obvious.

surely it's Mika's MANAGEMENT that are forking out the money, and not Mika himself?

Yep, yep. Mika himself is only forking out his daylight. :starwars:

But we had that already. :bleh:

ArmySquirrel.jpg

and these guys are scary! (Caz...keep an eye on them eh!)

This is just too cute :wub2:

lol, i must be getting the wrong stick here, i'm sure this is completely obvious.

surely it's Mika's MANAGEMENT that are forking out the money, and not Mika himself?

Mika's management gets their money from Mika. They wouldn't pay for something like this out of their own pocket. If they arrange the tickets, etc. they would rebill Mika and add it to their other fees I'm sure.

There are no freebies in this business. Whenever anyone fronts Mika money he has to pay it back. From the horn section on LICM to the hired animal costumes to rooms at the Four Seasons for his entourage to big shoes for his Paris show - Mika has to pay for it.

Shops links coming back homeWho’s watching? »

US Cheap Listing Day announced after the event!

July 10, 2007

This post was written in July 2007; specific information contained within it may be out of date.

Scott Wingo has often bemoaned the fact that eBay.com give practically no notice of Cheap Listing Days, whilst eBay.co.uk normally give around 48 hours notice. Generally eBay.com will announce a listing promotion the day before the event, but today they’ve excelled themselves! They’ve waited until 10:13AM PST/PT today to announce a 50¢ Insertion Fee promotion in Motors Parts & Accessories on eBay.com.

Did someone wake up this morning and think “Hey guys, listings are a bit slow, lets have a promo!” or did they just forget to put the announcement out? Maybe it’s the new strategy to wait until many sellers have already done their listings for the day.

Whatever the reason a Cheap Listing Day promotion that’s only announced mid-morning doesn’t appear to make a lot of sense. If it’s to encourage sellers to list more many will be so busy packing orders and running their businesses they’ll probably not notice until this evening. Those that do will have their day wrecked in the scramble to get listings up, or just ignore it as too much trouble.

Thank goodness the UK give ample notice so that sellers can prepare giving the Cheap Listing Day time to effect the behaviour it’s designed to achieve. They’ve given four full days notice of the Cheap Listing Day scheduled for this Thursday.

Does anyone know the reasoning behind announcing a promotion halfway through the day it’s running?

sounds familiar??:mf_rosetinted:

Mika's management gets their money from Mika. They wouldn't pay for something like this out of their own pocket. If they arrange the tickets, etc. they would rebill Mika and add it to their other fees I'm sure.

There are no freebies in this business. Whenever anyone fronts Mika money he has to pay it back. From the horn section on LICM to the hired animal costumes to rooms at the Four Seasons for his entourage to big shoes for his Paris show - Mika has to pay for it.

ouch :boxed: tis a good thing they get paid a lot really then huh lol xD

I guess by 7pm tomorrow we will finally give up hope!! :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Yeah :naughty:

But it's just...Not that I know mika, but he doesn't seem like a guy to me who would do this to his fans...letting them think it's a real competition, but at the end...there's nothing:thumbdown:

But it's just...Not that I know mika, but he doesn't seem like a guy to me who would do this to his fans...letting them think it's a real competition, but at the end...there's nothing:thumbdown:

Not Mika, but his management would. They kidnapped him and made this 'not existing' competition for their own purpose. :mf_rosetinted:

To be honest - I think he will have more on his mind right now than

making sure 8 more tickets are given out!! I doubt it will even cross

his mind!! :blink:

To be honest - I think he will have more on his mind right now than

making sure 8 more tickets are given out!! I doubt it will even cross

his mind!! :blink:

Yeah, that can be...but then he shouldn't do it. No one whould have complained about anything if he didn't start this competition, but now he has...so we want to know who won :mf_rosetinted: at least I want to know :naughty:

Till them I'm not going to listen to Licm anymore! :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, that can be...but then he shouldn't do it. No one whould have complained about anything if he didn't start this competition, but now he has...so we want to know who won :mf_rosetinted: at least I want to know :naughty:

Till them I'm not going to listen to Licm anymore! :mf_rosetinted:

But did Mika do it - or was it the PR part of team Mika!!

considering he told Sara and Rose about it weeks ago, they hardly did it without his knowledge :blink: maybe the PR part of Mika did it and the rest of him forgot about it :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe his management did it, but I'm sure mika knows about it. If not...his management is crap, cuz they should let him know.

I'm not mad at mika...I'm just curious about the way things going lately:wink2:

considering he told Sara and Rose about it weeks ago, they hardly did it without his knowledge :blink: maybe the PR part of Mika did it and the rest of him forgot about it :mf_rosetinted:

Thats true - forgot about that - back to the basement then :mf_rosetinted:

Kata I love your new signature!!

I think Mika said to Rose and Sara the other week that it would be just his luck that someone in Fiji would win the concert tickets/flights.

But I think at this very moment, he is not concerned about the winners...he probably is more worried whether the keyboard player has all the chords and programming right.:mf_rosetinted:

And whether troll rehearsed enough in between childcare etc:mf_rosetinted:

I think Mika said to Rose and Sara the other week that it would be just his luck that someone in Fiji would win the concert tickets/flights.

But I think at this very moment, he is not concerned about the winners...he probably is more worried whether the keyboard player has all the chords and programming right.:mf_rosetinted:

Muhahahah! :naughty:

BS!

Almost shocking!:naughty:

aaaargh....!!

I hate this..

I'm trying to put licm the dvd on my Ipod, but it doesn't work. So I downloaded it from 'RapidShare'...but then it's a RAR file...and I can't open that :thumbdown: I'm starting to freak out here :blink:

aaaargh....!!

I hate this..

I'm trying to put licm the dvd on my Ipod, but it doesn't work. So I downloaded it from 'RapidShare'...but then it's a RAR file...and I can't open that :thumbdown: I'm starting to freak out here :blink:

I've never seen the dvd :mf_rosetinted: